Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun fans, are you there...

BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
TB video for Barun Sobti, only 132 comments so far, seriously guys so less comments, where have you all gone, please comment now.
I don't even know whether it is usefull to comment now or not but still please comment.
Ticket to Bollywood
#Mission IPK 10000
Edited by barunsobtifan12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
No need to comment !!
Barun has nothing got to do with rankings...neither he landed 3 films on basis of IF ranks...and the hypocrisy of the forum is visible in the number of buzzes he gets.

And also ...he doesnt check such petty things...nor does he logs in to check 'Ranking' ...He is happy being who he is..
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

No need to comment !!
Barun has nothing got to do with rankings...neither he landed 3 films on basis of IF ranks...and the hypocrisy of the forum is visible in the number of buzzes he gets.

And also ...he doesnt check such petty things...nor does he logs in to check 'Ranking' ...He is happy being who he is..

so what if he doesn't logs in to check ranking, its the way all we fans show our love for him whether he sees it or not, and we should keep doing evrything to bring him back to position no.1, we should not lose hope, no matter what. im sure we can do it, we just need to join hands and work harder and he will be back to no.1 

but yes i completely agree with you that he gets less buzzes, there is no article on satra ko shaadi hai aswell, i mean its a big news and they could have given an article on it atleast
Edited by barunsobtifan12 - 9 years ago