~pari~ maaneet thread 2 updated in new thread 16thjan15

Posted: 9 years ago

wanted to finish it in the previous thread itself.. sorry..
aab mujhe iss thread main jhelo😆

PART 17

Stopping with just one kiss with her, was next to not breathing. She gave in like she belonged there. Her legs were jelly as his hands possessively mold her.  They parted after ever lasting kiss. He rested his head on hers fighting with himself to stop. His fingers pushed her strands & slipped to reach her scalp. Her hand found their way under his shirt creating an havoc in him. It took every inch of his strength to stop himself.

He sighed kissing her nose, & then placing soft pecks on her lips that still quivered under him.
Maan - we should stop
he said trying to pull her hands that were comfortably tucked under his shirt..

she looked at him with her droopy eyes. Oh he loved to see her like this .. all mussy mussy with his touch. Her checks were flushed, she looked so dazed.
Before they could talk her phone buzzed.
Geet shook her head & looked at the caller - umm
she answered in mono syllables.
Geet - Maan we need to get out of here she stated
they stepped out of the main building, only to see a crowd of cameras awaiting them. Her body gaurds immediately covered them & safely moved them to her car.

She made a innocent face looking at Maan who was used to all this in India. He hated all that. Media following every where. It was like ur under scrutiny of everything u speak or do.. dammit even the cloths u wear.. Maan gave the address of his apartment to the driver.

Once they were in the apartment geet was mesmerized 
Geet - this place is really beautiful Maan
we should get lamp for this corner
& a vase for this side .. &
she was already busy exploring the place.
Maan - u really like the place.
he asked reluctantly. He knew she belonged to a very big family. Then to her finding this place nice.. he was not sure. For matter of fact even Nt won't approve for this place.

She coolly discarded her coat & heels in the living room. She gasped at the view from bedroom. Oh Maan she hugged him, the view is so freaking awesome.

He couldn't have stopped himself having her so close.. dammit every night he had wanted to be with her in this same dam room in the same dam bed, & she was here!!

Soon their shirt were all gone. & latter last bit of cloths joined the pile. She had very strong personality but in his arms she was timid. It was he who lead their closeness. She followed him very naively & passionately.
He had a very vague memory of their closeness.  Every step was exploration, new, exciting & enchanting all at the same time. 

She looked at him in amaze how strong he was inside out. His tight grip around her that swooned in a kind of bliss. His mouth torturing her by moving over her throat softly placing wet kisses with his lips. She felt dizzy with his beard softly slipping down to her curves, brushing & pushing.

She pulled him back into a maddening kiss..
he panted.. wait wait ek min geet
I don't have any protection
geet kissed him passionately - we didn't use it last time either she spoke between the breaths.. her lips not leaving his
oh god she was going to kill him
he had to get it straight before they did anything.. oh hell how was he to stop himself
geet - wat is it jaan she asked sincerely
Maan - wat is this geet
geet looked at him innocently - wat?
Maan - we both know where is this heading
wat is this. U & me

geet - U & me??
she looked at him yearning.. like she missed a beat or 2
Maan - I don't know
geet took a deep breath hugged him - but I know, I want u for real
Maan - u know that is so not true
she snuggled closer kissing his neck, provoking him further
he pinned her once & came on top of her.
Dammit I need u too
she giggled - as u wish jaan
Maan - I am not used to any flings  & I don't want to get hurt again.
Geet looked at him thinking something
Maan - I don't even know u well enough, I don't want be on ur list of boys, wanting a piece of u
geet leaned closer - u have me in full she bit him in his ears
Maan - geet he pressed her down,
seriously
I don't know u at all

geet - we can start with being friends
Maan scanned her top to bottom.. friends!!!
they were both undressed. It won't even take a sec before they would in the heave & she was talking abt being friends
really!! he looked at her
geet - wat do u want Maan she asked unsure
he leaned closer I want u geet

said that he could have stopped, but he never could, not with her, not with her moaning his name under him. Not when she was hot & wet wanting him for real.

He didn't understand exactly wat was coming his way. He didn't ask for all this. Least of all, he never dream of Geet Handa to be in his life & want him.

He gave in to his this.. wat ever this was.. he drugged her with kisses. He touched her, claimed her in every possible way. Until her mind was blank except Maan .. jaan in her moans

Hours had passed in senseless love making session. After they were exhausted, they cuddled in the dark. They spoke of all kind of things. Mainly knowing abt each other.

THANKS SHRUTHI FOT THE BANNER
thanks for the comments & likes
trying to give faster updates.. pls shower me with ur comments
love
muskan

NEXT  PART 18

Edited by muskanp - 9 years ago
index 

PART 17 (ABOVE)

Edited by muskanp - 9 years ago
Congrats for the new threadEdited by rbadhey - 9 years ago
awsemmm update maneet romance in maan apartment now they are going to know each other
lovely part.👏
Maan not sure but still not able to control himself. Waiting to see what happens next with this jodi.
Hmm
 Nice at least they r trying to know each other!
Baaki sab apne aap ho jayega😆
Waiting for the next! 
Congrats on new thread
Awesome 👏