SwaRon passion and intimacy:Fan's wishlist(some wishes done) :D - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
regular scene of sharon the cs. she sitting in between swayam's leg and she working on her laptop. nd he disturbing her. playing with her hair. giving kisses on her neck maybe. basically distracting our oh so focused srp. :P
1) Back hug

2) camping in jungle at night and sharing an intimate moment 

3) first kiss ☺️
obviously it's been 3 years n after rdx party scene v r waiting for dat perfect moment wen swayam kiss Sharon or vice versa...Sharon is fast so better she initiated swayam se hope kaam hai -_- bande ki naak aa jaati hai bich me :/

romantic passionate dance..Sharon seducing swayam b chalega as baba swayam needs a push to get in mood :/

a proper camping date..in the cottage..night hault bornfire ^_^

I want an official proposal also like swayam going done on his knees n proposing Sharon to be is his gal frn

swayam Sharon date followed by long drive Sharon resting head on swayam's shoulder while he is driving

some secret place where swayam visits which no1 knws like lake side or some garden n he is taking Sharon Der...

kitchen romance..while cooking...it will b interesting to watch Sharon cooking n swayam disturbing her...
Originally posted by Shreya..

I have a endless list when it comes to SWaRon.But i thnk i will limit my heart and brain here πŸ˜†
1)First kiss is a must for me too.The special one which Swayam always wanted and we want tht too πŸ˜†
2)A passionate dance .i desperately want it on o saiyaan from agneepath ..hope tht comes true but any other song also would do but a passionate one is a must.❀️
3)Sharon playing with Swayams Hair.
4) A long beach walk πŸ˜³
5)Swayam sitting against a wall and SHaron sitting between his legs..
6)oh and i want Sharon holding Swayams collar and kissing him ..

i shall stop now πŸ˜‰

Shreyuuu ur last one... awesomeee
And I want khamakha swayam back. he is the need of the hour.
Originally posted by Sed_Dreamer

Shreyuuu ur last one... awesomeee

best hai. he is keeps blabbering a lot sometimes. best way to shut him up srp. :D
  • First special kiss is must. We are waiting for this special kiss since long time now
  • I want Camping date again and  this time proper one 😳

Originally posted by Shreya..

I have a endless list when it comes to SWaRon.But i thnk i will limit my heart and brain here πŸ˜†
1)First kiss is a must for me too.The special one which Swayam always wanted and we want tht too πŸ˜†
2)A passionate dance .i desperately want it on o saiyaan from agneepath ..hope tht comes true but any other song also would do but a passionate one is a must.❀️
3)Sharon playing with Swayams Hair.
4) A long beach walk πŸ˜³
5)Swayam sitting against a wall and SHaron sitting between his legs..
6)oh and i want Sharon holding Swayams collar and kissing him ..

i shall stop now πŸ˜‰

Shreya your last one
OMG I can't wait to see Sharon kissing Swayam while he was blabbering πŸ˜†

If I dream of something after the first special kiss of SwaRon, it is that someone just puts them both into a boat and leaves them in some wide ocean with no island reachable. 
Ek toh boat 2nd no space in between them and MOST IMPORTANTLY No network(phone/net) Please! I'm already tired of phone interruptions in their romance. Something exclusive banta hai. Can make bharats uncle to do this shubh kaam of packing them n putting in the boat for some or the other reason. Bas kardo and send them away from the gang to romance.
Awesome post πŸ˜ƒ, will add on later