Gustakh Dil

Gustakh Dil 1 May written update--Nikhil goes back to Delhi

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode starts with Laajo coming in with tea into her bedroom. Nikhil is sleeping with his mouth open(so cute😳).she looked at him with tears in her eyes, while man bawra plays. she woke him up asking to have tea, Nikhil woke up and saw Laajo standing, he smiled at her and she said good morning.
He took the black tea cup from her and looked at her. He told her that even though he was leaving he wouldn't say good bye. She said even I wont say bye, as I would be coming back to him very soon, this time for life. He smiled sadly and both hugged.(amazing chemistry, pain in Laajo's eyes was very much visible, this ego fight with ; Barkha is costing her loads of happiness am sure. But I feel Cvs want to show Laajo is doing this for Nikhil's sake, also to ensure he stays with his family. But still my nick is sad and that breaks my heart, both vibhav and Sana were very good as always,the pain of two character, their conviction and total trust on each other came across wonderfully)

Adi is sitting on his fav dhaba writing something, when Sid walked in cool dude style and threw adi's work on road . Adi stopped him but Sid went on to insult and then hit adi.. Adi hit back and sid called loads of goons who really beat Adi cruelly. The chai wala tried to interfere but it did not work. Suddenly Ayesha came and saw Sid's goons beating adi up, she was shocked.
Nikhil is ready to leave,Laajo and her sisters are saying bye to him while Laajo's dad is absent😲 we got cheated by not seeing any scene of baba and bua,may be they were not available for shooting😭
He says bye to Saraswati who gives him besan Laadoo,she blessed him with successful life and loads of happiness, she prayed for his and Laajo's married life together while Laajo and Nikhil looked at each other. Nikhil touched her feet and she went inside. Laajo's sisters asked if he was angry with Laajo..Nikhil joked that he was too scared to dare to get angry with their sister. And he said besides your sister is so nice that no one can stay angry with her for long time.He blessed both his saali's by putting hand on their foreheads(loved the gesture, he is such a sweetheart to them,just like a older brother, reminds me of my older cousins blessing me this way on Rakhi😭)

finally Laajo and Nikhil are alone, Laajo looked very sad and shattered, her hair open and looking beautiful in purple/blue  saari. they both tried to say something at same time and laughed. Then Nikhil held her hands, both of then struggled to speak. eventually Nikhil said I don't know when I would see you,or hear your voice. She kept looking at him with sad eyes and longing that even broke my heart.
HE started walking away ,when Laajo ran to him and hugged him tight😭😭😭😭
both of them were visibly moved. Laajo couldn't even look at Nikhil, while Nikhil kept looking at her sad face, visibly moved, as if understanding her inner turmoil's in making this difficult decision. He said all the best while sad gustakh dil plays in background...
Nikhil went and sat in his jeap while Laajo stood by her door, Nikhil waved to her and left.(I don't know what to say about the scene, it was heartbreaking, heart warming and full of longing at the same time, watch it guys...but must salute actors for their effort in bringing Laajo and Nikhil to life...they look so real as if watching two people living their life in real...)

Ayesha is held back from helping Adi by sid😡 she is devastated while Adi is on road bleeding, Sid asked Ayesha to throw her road side romeo boy friend into garbage bin as he was suited to that only. Then he left, she ran to Adi and asked for help from Chai wala who ran to get taxi, while Adi tried to reassure Ayesha that he was fine.
Laajo is sitting in window trying to remember how Nikhil tried to reason out with her about going to Delhi with him,she is shattered by what she has done(madam u should be am bit upset with u Laajo)

Her mom came and saw her all sad ,she said When  good luck comes to your door, it doesn't knock, and it also doesn't come again and again. She went on to say that you have always been stubborn. When you were young you used to sit beside me while I cooked roti, the sunlight would make designs on floor and you would happily catch them, but when you opened your fist ,there was nothing in it.then you used to cry...even now it is same. Laajo started crying and said mom don't say that It is only you and babuji who understand me.Now there is my husband too, who understands. Her mom said how can we bless you for something when we don't understand your reasons. Lajjo made her mom sit with her and explained. She said His love is above everything for me.It is above any aspirations or dreams. I desire nothing more than his love .👏👏👏but I don't want to break his family. Her mother asked her why couldn't she study while living with Nikhil. Laajo said Education is not everything, I am not fit for his family's standard. I want them to respect me mom. I want my husband to feel proud of me. I want people to say look that is Nikhil Bharadwaj's wife. Her mom smiled sadly and asked how would she do it. Laajo said I am not sure how mom but I will show the world that Lajwanti of Sonbursa is as good as any girl of Delhi's elite class. (amazing scene even though am bit sad about Laajo's reasons, but emotions in the scene were very well played,both actors did amazing job.Sana's voice modulation was perfect👏 Garima ji is a very good actor as well)

Barkha is sitting in dark all agitated, she fiddled with things and asked Inder if he wanted green tea. He declined saying he wanted to go to sleep. He asked her what was point of sitting in dark. It wont solve problems. She said She doesn't know but would want to be alone. HE said ok and got up to leave. Suddenly he saw Nikhil come in,he walked in and tried to go without even saying hi to ether of them👏 Barkha looked stunned/mixed with happiness and relief on seeing Nikhil(meghna as actor needs my salutes here amazing expressions...👏)She suddenly blurred out ..thank god he came alone.Nikhil stopped in his tracks and turned, saying yes mom I am here alone thanks to you.She asked him if he wanted dinner served.He said why mom I have eaten alone in this house for years. Your instructions were to leave food on table and Nikhil can eat whenever or if he wants to eat.Inder looked shame faced at that👏.Barkha said things don't have to be same as always. Nikhil said why not mom, Relax mom ,no one would be here to wait for me on dinner table, there is no Laajo to serve me food. You should be happy. thanks to you my happiness, love has gone from my life. That is what you wanted any ways. He said you hate Laajo but you should be grateful to her as she is the one who made me promise not to leave house, otherwise I would have never come back to this house. Inder is stunned and Nikhikl went to his room.
Inder turned to Barkha and said because of Laajo your son is back.HE is not here because of mother's love.He came because he is worried that if he doesn't agree to Laajo he wont get her back in his life😭😭😭 (so true inder my poor nick needs a big hug)
Inder asked BArkha if she could ever repay Laajo's debts...while barkha the psycho just looked on.
Laajo is in her room with the payal and thinks about Nikhil talking about destiny and hwo the payals were reunited eventually. Nikhil is also holding another payal,he saw Laajo's note that said keep this payal with you and when we are together again ,you put this payal on my feet.Nikhil smiled through tears. She wrote that even though am not with you but I am always with you, just ask your heart. I was always with you even when you never loved me, now just look at moon and you would find me there😭😭😭😭, Nikhil smiled with tears and went on to look at moon.
while laajo sat on her bed thinking we would have been together on these nights but we are not. I will always keep these earth lanterns lit for you. Every passing night would bring that morning closer when we are together again(must say the Cvs excel in emotional scenes, they write good emotionally connecting dialogues and they have good cast to pull it off)
Pre cap Nikhil is wearing formal attire and returned his jeep keys and credit cards to his dad,saying he would live here due to his promise to Laajo.but he would pay for his food and accommodation, while Barkha just looked on,inder is stunned as well.

My take on episode...👏👏👏👏 well directed and good episode
am finally interested in story of adi and
Ayesha as now Laajo and Nikhil have confessed and their relationship is at new level but I must say today was amazing epsidoe.
I don't know why baba was not shown at all, neither was bua shown, may be they were busy, but we deserved a scene with Nikhil and his baba 😡😡😡
Loved Laajo and Nikhil's scenes,even separately their emotionally connecting scenes pulled strings of my hearts...Cvs are smart people this track wil sure pul audience back to see how wil these two meet
Meghna is amazing actor,loved her expressions when she saw Nikhil on the door.
Edited by sami01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for a beautifully written update! 👏  I dont get to watch this show until it airs here tonight so this really helps.  I am so glad that we are going to see Nikhil get all responsible and stand on his own two feet.  I was so looking forward to it.  This update and yesterdays episode keeps reminding me of this one song.
"Hum judaa ho gaye, raaste kho gaye
Magar hum milenge, magar hum milenge
Yeh yaad rakhna, meri raah takna" 
😭
Edited by rainfire - 9 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the lovely WU😳
Today episode was really saddening, Nikhil is so heart broken rite now I too wish they would have showed him talking to Baba he might have given him a few words of comfort🥺
Both Laajo and Nikhil are so sad rite now 🥺
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A good episode and keeping up with the current pace of fast. Would have thought that Nikhil's return would be dragged for a couple of episodes but the cvs seem to have other plans. 
So does Laajo really have a plan ? She clearly said that gaining an education is not enough to get the family to respect her . I am beginning to appreciate her stance but what can she do sitting in Sonbursa. Yes yes I know she will meet Saagar but had I not known that I would say that she is being extremely silly in letting her loving husband go and endure seperation for no real purpose. Her mother is baffled as me and like her I will be happy the day she returns to her Sasural. 

The BEST  for me was the mother-son equation. Both believe that they hurt each other intentionally and every action of the other is to punish each other. The scene spoke volumes of each other of the pain each is inflicting on the other and Nikhil more as a child always looks upto his mother for comfort  and in his case it's the mother herself is the reason for his unhappiness. Loved that scene and very well acted. 

And the precap - just the way I wanted it to be. Inder and the rest of the family will support him while he gives a cold shoulder to his mother. 
Waiting for the next track. 
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainfire

thanks for a beautifully written update! 👏  I dont get to watch this show until it airs here tonight so this really helps.  I am so glad that we are going to see Nikhil get all responsible and stand on his own two feet.  I was so looking forward to it.  This update and yesterdays episode keeps reminding me of this one song.

"Hum judaa ho gaye, raaste kho gaye
Magar hum milenge, magar hum milenge
Yeh yaad rakhna, meri raah takna" 
😭

wonderful reply and thanks for liking the update..me too glad that this will push Nikhil to grow up and struggle to crave a path for himself
true now is time to reflect back on memories and keep hope in heart,these two will meet once again...me too remembering a song from yesteryears..
jab gam ka andhera badh jaaye
samjho ke sawera door nahi  door nai..
har raat ka hai paigaam yehi,,tare bhi yehi dohraate hain ...tare bhi yehi dohraate hain..
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Thank u for the lovely WU😳

Today episode was really saddening, Nikhil is so heart broken rite now I too wish they would have showed him talking to Baba he might have given him a few words of comfort🥺
Both Laajo and Nikhil are so sad rite now 🥺

me too wanted a lingering stuff with baba and village, but somehow we were cheated of it and lets see what happens next am heart broken for my nik... and way he looked at Laajo while leaving sonbursa...uff Nikhil as in vibhav has most beautiful expressive eyes...
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

A good episode and keeping up with the current pace of fast. Would have thought that Nikhil's return would be dragged for a couple of episodes but the cvs seem to have other plans. yes yaar why this rush, is it IpL or what ,am mad at cvs for this why not show baba and bua reason it out with laajo but na, he just simply left, may be elections etc keeping everyone busy.

So does Laajo really have a plan ? She clearly said that gaining an education is not enough to get the family to respect her . I am beginning to appreciate her stance but what can she do sitting in Sonbursa. Yes yes I know she will meet Saagar but had I not known that I would say that she is being extremely silly in letting her loving husband go and endure seperation for no real purpose. Her mother is baffled as me and like her I will be happy the day she returns to her Sasural. 
I know she has no plans, just conviction that she would move forward...which is highly inadequate, I wanted nik to help her,but cvs r sadistic but me too like u will wait for her to come to her sasuraal
The BEST  for me was the mother-son equation. Both believe that they hurt each other intentionally and every action of the other is to punish each other. The scene spoke volumes of each other of the pain each is inflicting on the other and Nikhil more as a child always looks upto his mother for comfort  and in his case it's the mother herself is the reason for his unhappiness. Loved that scene and very well acted. me too amazing amazing ,also loved barkha's face expressions on seeing Nikhil,they were price less makes me salute meghna as actor.it was best scene of the show

And the precap - just the way I wanted it to be. Inder and the rest of the family will support him while he gives a cold shoulder to his mother. 
Waiting for the next track. 

yes me too waiting for next track to start...looking forward to new dimension in Ayesha and adi's relationship as well,.
Carina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful W.U thanks Sami DI.
You already know my opinion about Laajo's decision, it won't change right now...
Vibhav expressions are just awesome and that look ih his eyes when he was leaving... Don't have a name to put on it.
Silly emotional girls😆😆

Precap just marked another important turn in the story. Nikhil's looking sad but determined. And most important of all, he's sticking to his resolution.
But i feel really down @ watching this new Nikhi. It's just sooo not him😭
Edited by Carina - 9 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Carina

Beautiful W.U thanks Sami DI.

You already know my opinion about Laajo's decision, it won't change right now...
Vibhav expressions are just awesome and that look ih his eyes when he was leaving... Don't have a name to put on it.
Silly emotional girls😆😆

Precap just marked another important turn in the story. Nikhil's looking sad but determined. And most important of all, he's sticking to his resolution.
But i feel really down @ watching this new Nikhi. It's just sooo not him😭

even I don't agree with laajo but I respect her as I said, but my love is for my nik, always has been and always will be😆 this poor guy is pushed to this by all women in his life and his own dad has done nothing for his child either  loved meghna today though, what expressions yaar when nik came home...my baby needs hug
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Sami.

I have to watch the episode, was busy today. I am too upset with Lajjo( I mean cvs) why can't they talk at least over the phone, why keeping in touch will weaken her, I thought Nikhil can give her at least moral support. It is just too much, separation and then no meeting or talking.

I am too looking forward for Ayesha - Adi track, want to see Barkha's reaction to that.

But I have a feeling that Adi is from a rich family, he has left the house and living on his own terms. Just a hunch may not be true.