Love can be hard sometimes--A Swaron story(updated on page 12)

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys this is my first attempt at writing any story...Kindly bear with me ...Plz give genuine comments and if u all dont like it feel free to tell me...Praises along with chappal and tamatars are welcome...Its a small part...if I will get a positive response will definitely continue itπŸ˜ƒ

Swayam Shekhawat please come forward-The harsh and loud voice of Mrs Mona Francis class teacher of 7-A coursed through the whole class and believed by many students through the adjoining class also...

Swayam Shekhawat was a new student and was called by her for a formal introduction infront of the whole class...As Swayam reached the podium he saw someone sitting on the very first bench and all his mind could process was that how can an angel come down to earth and more of it is sitting in front of him..he was mesmerized and was lost in those dreamy eyes.His heartbeat knew no bounds and it felt as if his heart would present itself to this beauty without even consulting him.She had hairs as black as the darkness of the night and her skin were shining as a morning sun shining on the surface of a clear stream.Her eyes were that of a deer and were clear as if he could see her soul through them.

With a single look he understood that he had found her(his one true love)and promised that he would make her also fall in love with him but alas if love could be so easy..

He found out her name to be Sharon Raiprakash.

They were world apart. He was a newbie and on the other hand she was the diva, the pampered child whom no one dared to cross path with. The school tht her to be ruthless and heartless person but he saw her inner beauty in a flash. Her outer image was just a cocoon so that she could hide her loving and caring side from the world. This intrigued him more to learn and study the true person behind the diva. He knew that if he showed her his love and caring side the ice cold diva will melt and the true Sharon will come out. Time passed but swayam never lost an opportunity to show Sharon his love openly.

An year passed and he saw his love was rendered ineffective and he tht that he has to become somebody from a nobody. Though he was always a very good student he never took other activities seriously and Sharon on the other hand being a very good student was also an awesome dancer. Swayam knew he could never match up to her dancing potential took a different route to achieve his goal. 

Edited by widowmaker - 9 years ago
res

unres...

aswom start bhai...

7 class ka pyaar...

now in 8th

bechara swayam...

update soon...Edited by swaronlove001 - 9 years ago
RES πŸ˜›
tamatar kyun maare taki tu chutni bana ke khaye... chappal kyun maare taki bhabhi ka gift ban jaye πŸ˜³ arey wah ye to shayri ho gayi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anu_TanHa

RES πŸ˜›
tamatar kyun maare taki tu chutni bana ke khaye... chappal kyun maare taki bhabhi ka gift ban jaye πŸ˜³ arey wah ye to shayri ho gayi πŸ˜†
tu bhi galib ban gayiπŸ˜†
Nice start πŸ˜ƒ
Love in 7th std. πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
The concept seems interesting...cont soon.😊
P.S. Banner πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by swaron_tanha4 - 9 years ago
πŸ€—...archit bhai this is beautiful...more coz m now attatched to it...
love in 7th grade...dat love at 1st sight...
m waiting what new route he will take...
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

πŸ€—...archit bhai this is beautiful...more coz m now attatched to it...
love in 7th grade...dat love at 1st sight...
m waiting what new route he will take...
yup i told u the inspiration behind this naπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by widowmaker

yup i told u the inspiration behind this naπŸ˜ƒ

i know but i want to know one thing..sharon too knows dancing..???
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

i know but i want to know one thing..sharon too knows dancing..???
yup...everything is trueπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by swaron_tanha4

Nice start πŸ˜ƒ
Love in 7th std. πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
The concept seems interesting...cont soon.😊
P.S. Banner πŸ‘πŸΌ
yup love in 7th standard