Main Naa Bhoolungi

Madhu>Sameer>Neeraj was classmates

VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
super duper irritating illogical show ...

Neeraj said that neeraj is Sameer's classmate

now madhurima told that madhu was in same college with Adi;/samairaa as his classmate

then why madurima didn't know neeraj a single time ???

2nd---
who is playing Avinash ? super irritating baby say zayadha noker lagti hai???
they should heir a new one as samairaa's dad ?

already expose their is noting in this show except revarage as dreammy (Bollywood way) way which is Impossible in real ?

1.Same face > Any single man can't fool to love same looking girl and his dad is similar looking tooo :p

2.making incomplete story: noo identify of sameer ?? is he came frm middle class then how can he read with madurima's college?

3.Neeraj (Show pitch) ki galat information:-- samairaa give money doctor assistant for helping him but neeraj told that he spend money for her surgery and he told they got all money from adi then they hadn't any financial problem after surgery then why shikha got tense for money when Ajay blackmailing her and neeraj told he will manage

Waste show just watch it for a best couple #VikAish... I thought that all thriller show is full of suspence and secret ,in end main truth is coming but this show called thilller but their wasn't one inch thilller in this ,this show's story was it's promo nothing more than...

common story like Hindi movie "Keh kahna" and #Khun bhari mang

At last
Show pitch will take shika's hand (like Kay kahna)
and
Aditya will go/die/jail (no suspense in last )
just very sad want to cry that spoiled a awesome super best couple #VikAish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is NOT a love Story . It is about shikha,s revenge ðŸ˜• 
Aditya/ sameer  is not a positive character.  He is downright canniving & evil . 

So no question ABT ruining a good looking couple  They were never meant to be a couple 

One can forgive mistakes but not a Crime  They need to pay for it 

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

this is NOT a love Story . It is about shikha,s revenge😕

Aditya/ sameer is not a positive character.He is downright canniving & evil .

So no question ABT ruining a good looking coupleThey were never meant to be a couple

One can forgive mistakes but not a CrimeThey need to pay for it

first of all hi di ..
yes i agree sameer is negative character n he n shikha r nt meant to be a couple but i strngly believe a shw with gr8 potential is being ruined bcz writers r frgetting wt dey wrote fr previous scenes
VikAish9 thumbnail

this is NOT a love Story . It is about shikha,s revenge😕

Aditya/ sameer is not a positive character.He is downright canniving & evil .

So no question ABT ruining a good looking coupleThey were never meant to be a couple

One can forgive mistakes but not a CrimeThey need to pay for it

did you read my full post..I think you don't just sit to write comments. I never ever tell I need a couple in this imagination ravenge show because no one think it in revenge show though main naa bhoolungi director don't call it revenge show ,thilller but here haven't 1 inch logic which present a thilller show...

By the Way I wanted to say all the disgusting fault of writer,now he create some info for givving us or another time its changed ... :p Sooo Funny

and for your correct info Aditya isn't full negative even he isn't positive, his character is complicated that told by Vikas and Yash okkk...

and pls brat2008 if you don't understand my post,never comments. I saw you previous comments in my post.I am sick to see you same comments and logic though this show is totally illogical but you want to tell me that it isn't love story etc bla bla... ohhh pls I know that it isn't love story..if it was love story thriller that show never get lower Trp like today ,but if it was love story with vikAish leading get a well point in fact get toppest trp like others because it is proved Vikas+ aish Jodi is awesome and perfect in every look,they have the quality to be a love story show's couple Edited by VikAish9 - 9 years ago
I agree with u @ VikAish9
completely illogical show.. how can they be classmates but it is interesting..!!
yes a great couple like vikaish got spoilt in this dumb drama without suspense but hope the creatives will tighten the story..
i am really addicted to it..!!
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VikAish9

did you read my full post..I think you don't just sit to write comments. I never ever tell I need a couple in this imagination ravenge show because no one think it in revenge show though main naa bhoolungi director don't call it revenge show ,thilller but here haven't 1 inch logic which present a thilller show...

By the Way I wanted to say all the disgusting fault of writer,now he create some info for givving us or another time its changed ... :p Sooo Funny

and for your correct info Aditya isn't full negative even he isn't positive, his character is complicated that told by Vikas and Yash okkk...

and pls brat2008 if you don't understand my post,never comments. I saw you previous comments in my post.I am sick to see you same comments and logic though this show is totally illogical but you want to tell me that it isn't love story etc bla bla... ohhh pls I know that it isn't love story..if it was love story thriller that show never get lower Trp like today ,but if it was love story with vikAish leading get a well point in fact get toppest trp like others because it is proved Vikas+ aish Jodi is awesome and perfect in every look,they have the quality to be a love story show's couple

Sorry ! If I happened to offend your point of view .   I. Did not personalize anything . 

By the way I have commented only once in this forum & that too your post dear. 

Am not bashing any actor/ character here. You don't have to get sick with my single comment ðŸ˜•
 So if people reply differently  .it just does not seem to go too well .

Thank you for  saying you do not need any comments from me . 

Sorry ! If I offended you once again , this show does not interest me ,

I just happened to know the real life story on which this serial is based . That is why I commented  ðŸ˜•

VikAish9 thumbnail

Sorry ! If I happened to offend your point of view . I. Did not personalize anything .

By the way I have commented only once in this forum & that too your post dear.

Am not bashing any actor/ character here. You don't have to get sick with my single comment😕
So if people reply differently .it just does not seem to go too well .

Thank you for saying you do not need any comments from me .

Sorry ! If I offended you once again , this show does not interest me ,

I just happened to know the real life story on which this serial is based .That is why I commented 😕

sorry sorry brat2008 actually that time Mari mood bohot karap thi..so dil may gussa thi tum pay nikali...or MNB ki baraymay Mari kuch zayadha hi gussa ati (because how they r spoiling a high standard couple in this illogical show zaha Indian others serial may ek acci class ki Jodi nahi milti per MNB may ek best Jodi waste kar rahi hai ,,) per mazburan daknah per rahi hai becaz I love #VikAish together sooo much in both screens.