Posted: 9 years ago

Full Name: Taylor Alison Swift
Date birth:December 13, 1989
Her lucky number: 13
First song she ever wrote: Lucky you
Total awards: 224๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nominations: 306

What do I say about the girl with a angel voice๐Ÿ˜ณ. At only at the age of 14 Taylor Swift bagged a deal with RCA records. She had writting sessions with Troy Verges, Bett Beavers, Brett James, Mac Mcanally and the Warren Brothers. She became the youngest songwriter ever hired by the Sony/ATV Tree publishing house. Working for RCA Record is a dream come true for any upcoming star. But being the dabangg girl she is, she left RCA Records when she was 15. The company wanted her to record the work of other songwriters and wait until she was eighteen to release an album, but she felt ready to launch her career with her own material. At an industry showcase at Nashville's Bluebird Cafe in 2005, Swift caught the attention of Scott Brocetta a Dreamsworks Records executive who was preparing to form his own independent record label, Big Machine Records.
Scott was blown away by Taylor's performance he offered her a contract, Taylor was excited. But sadly enough Scott didn't have  a company yet he told her to wait for two years. Taylor the same fire in Scott as she had and decided to wait. After two years she became the first artist Big Machine signed๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Albums till date
Taylor swift released on 24 October 2006
Fearless released on 11 November 2008
Speak now released on 25 October 2010
Red released on 22 October 2012

What makes Taylor's Music so special:
Taylor writes her own songs, in her own words listening to her songs is like reading her diary๐Ÿ˜ณ. The fearless girl she is she ain't scared to name people in her songs๐Ÿ˜‰. She writers about all the experiences she went through. Be it from writting songs about heartbreakes to falling in love๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Rules:
1. If you want to be added pm me๐Ÿ˜Š
2.If your not a Taylor fan do not post here
3. Do note quote more then three times
4.Do not bash any members or actors
5.Do not discuss what is happening on the main forum

Memberlist:
Edited by angel-ki-shona - 9 years ago
Taylor Swift @taylorswift13

"@zachbraff: .@iamNickCordero is the discovery of the year. His level of talent is what Broadway is about. #TonyNominations" Agreed!!!

Wowww Taylor, ur first love, AT...A big Congrats SB

I hardly heard any english songs, but then when u gave me her song links...I was blown again...I especially love the lyrics...thanks for introducing me to Swift world...looking forward to hear more of it...so all I say is just bring it on๐Ÿ˜‰

Didn't know she is so young yaar...and woww the way she made her way around singing and making her name is just simply great...yup even I love the fearless and cool she๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh i love the siggie out dere...its just great one yaar...very lovely...have u made that I wonder

Just loving to see the AT...will surely enjoy being here and knowing more about Taylor and meeting her fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best and Congrats

Edited by Cherishh - 9 years ago

Taylor Swift and Hailee Steinfeld aren't just a couple of pretty faces on Instagram. They're great pals, too!

Taylor's "an amazing friend," Hailee says matter-of-factly in the May 2014 issue of Nylon, featuring the 3 Days to Kill star on the cover in a denim jacket paired with a fun and appropriate-for-teens leather skirt.

"I always get the Tell us something nobody knows [about Taylor] question," the actress continues. "And it's like, we both respect each other tremendously, but we choose to keep our friendship out of the public eye. She's a really great person and an inspiration to me and many others."

A 17-year-old could do worse in the friend department, that's for sure.

Hailee and Taylor were just spotted together in New York grabbing dinner over the weekend, and and the actress makes regular appearances on the carousel of friend pics that is Taylor's Instagram account. They also danced up a storm together after the Golden Globes at the InStyle/Warner Bros. afterparty.

But according to Hailee herself, she's just a normal teenager. And we almost believe her!

"Yeah, absolutely," the Oscar-nominated thesp told Nylon. "It is about being honest. People live different lifestyles, and I always find an equivalency: If I'm filming or going to and audition it's [the same as] my friends going school or dance class. I think everyone lives the same way and encounters the same sort of life."

Some lives just have a little more Taylor Swift in them than others.

Hailee told E! News last fall that she met Taylor through mutual friend Emma Stone, another totally normal person to know when you're still technically a kid.

"We do just really random stuff when we are together," Steinfeld has told us about her friendship with the singer. "We just love to kick back, listen to music, watch TV, bake, watch movies and all of that kind of stuff."

She's conquering the world apace, and Taylor Swift didn't appear to be resting on her laurels on Tuesday as she dashed out of her hotel en route to a business meeting.

The stunning 24-year-old had her gold locks whooshing behind as she stomped out in cute fitted burgundy jeans and a matching striped sweater.

A natty trilby rested on her head, and she wore cute lace up ankle boots.

Stripes ahead! Taylor Swift looked great in tight burgundy jeans, striped top, trilby and ankle boots

Taylor - who is currently on a break between legs of her The Red Tour - has been making the most of her time in New York, where she recently bought two adjoining apartments in the trendy Tribeca neighbourhood.

She has been spotted attending the theatre with her friend, Modern Family star Sarah Hyland, 23, to watch Broadway play Under My Skin.

It's also been a chance for Taylor to catch up with her GIRLS creator friend, Lena Dunham.

Manhattan lady: Karlie looked stunning and city appropriate as she strode through the streets
Manhattan lady: Karlie looked stunning and city appropriate as she strode through the streets

In fact, Taylor's replaced her old chain of famous boyfriends with a litany of glamorous gal pals.

Taylor has also recently become friends with model Karlie Kloss, 21, who is also based in The Big Apple.

They bonded after meeting at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last November, which Taylor performed at and Karlie walked in.

Girl's got style: Style chameleon Taylor Swift has adapted to her new surroundings with aplomb 

Busy business bee: Taylor was on her way to a meeting 

The duo even went on a girls' holiday together in March, road tripping along the California coast to Big Sur where they explored the beautiful scenery.

Karlie shared a photo of her penciling Swift's name into the damp sand on her Victoria Secret model's Instagram page, captioned 'karlie hearts @taylorswift'.

Originally posted by Cherishh

Wowww Taylor, ur first love, AT...A big Congrats SB

I hardly heard any english songs, but then when u gave me her song links...I was blown again...I especially love the lyrics...thanks for introducing me to Swift world...looking forward to hear more of it...so all I say is just bring it on๐Ÿ˜‰

Didn't know she is so young yaar...and woww the way she made her way around singing and making her name is just simply great...yup even I love the fearless and cool she๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh i love the siggie out dere...its just great one yaar...very lovely...have u made that I wonder

Just loving to see the AT...will surely enjoy being here and knowing more about Taylor and meeting her fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best and Congrats

Embarrassedyup mera pehla pyaar๐Ÿ˜†
I know now one can write like her, she is simply amazingEmbarrassed
Yup she is really young she wrote the first time when she was tenEmbarrassed
Nope I didnt make the siggies found them on google๐Ÿ˜†

hayee ur Tylor love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
awesome post
wow everything about her is there
well she is one year younger to me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tylor ko btao wt u di for her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Tia-AFreeBird

hayee ur Tylor love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
awesome post
wow everything about her is there
well she is one year younger to me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tylor ko btao wt u di for her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†kuch bhi
Taylor Swift - 1st Entertainer Of The Year Award
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463cWYDou0k[/YOUTUBE] Edited by angel-ki-shona - 9 years ago