Debate Mansion

off topic but please answer

FGGfan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Q. Why aren't parents monitoring their children's diets closely enough?

A.

Q. Should parents be a little more lenient on punishing their kid for a little thing?

A.

Q. How can parents deal with a situation when their kids aren't listening to their orders?

A.

Q. Do you think parents aren't supervising their children's TV viewing enough?

A.

Q. Should parents make their children dependant and not make them rely on them?

A.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you can post this in the members longe ppl might but this doesnt have anything to do with KAA so plz dont post things like this!
FGGfan thumbnail
ok sorry 😭 😭 😭 close this
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muqualp

you can post this in the members longe ppl might but this doesnt have anything to do with KAA so plz dont post things like this!

i agree with you.. 😊
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww she is just a newbie...its ok I'll answer your questions and give my thoughts.

A. In my point of view, parents are concerned the most about their child's health. It is their # 1 priority to take care of their dietary needs and I think most of them do monitor the diets. Children do like to eat a lot of junk food, we all know cuz we were their age too once and we wanted to eat all the junk food possible but I think parents should limit the junk food. The should only allow it as a snack and fast food etc. should be allowed occasionally since it is not too healthy for them.

Q. Should parents be a little more lenient on punishing their kid for a little thing?

A. I think it depends on the kind of punishment they r giving to their child. Even if it is a little thing parent have to stop their child from doing wrong as it refrains them for doing it again. But giving harsh punishment specially for little things should be avoided. Children are very sensitive and they need love the most. But the love should not spoil them therefore parents have to take actions whenever a child do something bad but the punishment should depend only on the extent of their wrong-doings.

Q. How can parents deal with a situation when their kids aren't listening to their orders?

A. Parents should try to explain to the kids with love and affection and they will definaetly listen to their parents but if they still don't listen they should take do a time out and explain to the kids that this is not an acceptable behaviour and it will not be tolerated.

A. Yes unfortunately some parents think of tv as the best baby sitter as children get glued to the tv screen. Most of them don't see what the children are watching and how would it affect them. Even if a child is little he/she definately learns from tv no matter what so I hope parents get aware of it and monitor and limit what the children watch. I belive tv should totally be avoided since it weakens their eyes as well as minds. Parents should rather involve kids with sports, outdoor games and other also play board games and stuff with them like scrabble etc.

A. Parents should not make their totally independant when they r young cuz it results in children not listening to their parents or elders since they start believing that the know it all. To some extent yes they should but not totally.

By the way is it your homework or sumthing? lol if yes then I just did it for you.
😊
FGGfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi11

Aww she is just a newbie...its ok I'll answer your questions and give my thoughts.

A. In my point of view, parents are concerned the most about their child's health. It is their # 1 priority to take care of their dietary needs and I think most of them do monitor the diets. Children do like to eat a lot of junk food, we all know cuz we were their age too once and we wanted to eat all the junk food possible but I think parents should limit the junk food. The should only allow it as a snack and fast food etc. should be allowed occasionally since it is not too healthy for them.

A. I think it depends on the kind of punishment they r giving to their child. Even if it is a little thing parent have to stop their child from doing wrong as it refrains them for doing it again. But giving harsh punishment specially for little things should be avoided. Children are very sensitive and they need love the most. But the love should not spoil them therefore parents have to take actions whenever a child do something bad but the punishment should depend only on the extent of their wrong-doings.

A. Parents should try to explain to the kids with love and affection and they will definaetly listen to their parents but if they still don't listen they should take do a time out and explain to the kids that this is not an acceptable behaviour and it will not be tolerated.

A. Yes unfortunately some parents think of tv as the best baby sitter as children get glued to the tv screen. Most of them don't see what the children are watching and how would it affect them. Even if a child is little he/she definately learns from tv no matter what so I hope parents get aware of it and monitor and limit what the children watch. I belive tv should totally be avoided since it weakens their eyes as well as minds. Parents should rather involve kids with sports, outdoor games and other also play board games and stuff with them like scrabble etc.

A. Parents should not make their totally independant when they r young cuz it results in children not listening to their parents or elders since they start believing that the know it all. To some extent yes they should but not totally.

By the way is it your homework or sumthing? lol if yes then I just did it for you.
😊

u knw what ......................u rockkk..............thanks for ur reply and ur the best person .............god bless u.................😳u rock
FGGfan thumbnail
and y ea it is my homework but i was suppose to interview someone ..........so did nothing wrong 😕 😕 😕 ....................anyways may god give u a long life 😛 😛
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are very welcome... 😳
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hehe....u posted this here too...

well i already answered in II section 😉

cmon guyz...she/he is a newbie...give sum space... 😊