Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged

*At Simar's house*

Jes: Hello ladies. What's up?

Simar: Partner! Hug Nothing much. I'm thinking about THAT!

Krupaa: Babe. Chill! Let's do something amaZAYN! Wink

Jes: But what? Ermm

Simar: IDEA!

Krupaa and Jes: WHAT?

*Simar whispers her idea to Jes and Krupaa*

On 22nd May 2014, Preetha's home at morning!

Preetha: OHMFG! You guys here? Shocked

Simar: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!!! Hug

Jes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!! Hug

Krupaa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREE!! Hug

Preetha: Thank youuu so much guys! I love you guys the most! :*

Edited by -Simz- - 22 May 2014 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| HAPPY B'DAY B.E.S.T.I.E. | <3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged

A girl was born on 22nd May 1997! She was born to make this world more happy. Yes. You guessed it right. She is-

A- Awesome.

M- Marvellous.
P- Perfect.
R- Rebillious.
E- Elegant.
E- Enthusiastic.
T- Truthful.
H- Happy.
A- Amazing.

AMPREETHA!

Edited by -Simz- - 21 May 2014 at 11:53pm

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday To My Bestest Friend ForeverHug
Preetz I love you So freak in much I know I don't come online but I still miss u and I keep thinking about uEmbarrassed you were there for me whenever I needed youBig smile and you supported me a lot LOL
Thank u for everything jaani Hug

This day I wish for u that May God bless u Many More Birthdays like Hundreds and Hundreds and May we Get to attended a 1D concert Soon and Together ROFL it would Be So AmazaynLOL

My Lil AngleHeart Cutest GirlBig smile Sweetheart and Apple of my Eye one and Only Preeethaaa<3

Preethz. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Big smile

I know you love cakes so here sending you chocolate birthday cake for you LOL

Happy birthday Preethz.Have a super rocking birthday.Enjoy to the fullest.I wish u get everything you want in life.Preethz i didnt even remember when we started interacting...i guess ur grillers connected us LOL but whenever i interacted with you it put smile on my face and when u become Sherdil of week ur one answer really touched my heart...u know what im talking about Wink...thanks for being my friend...Just keep shining and keep smiling Big smile...a big tight  hug Hugto you on your birthday

Happy Birthday Preethz!

May God bless you. All your dreams come true. Have success in life. You're such a special friend!Heart Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine!  You are such a special friend, 
who deserves a special day, 
for being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. Embarrassed
You make me smile and was always there to help me Smile
with everything you do.
Have a great day ahead!

- Amna

HAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAAAYYY PREEETHAAA! Hug
Finally it's your day! You've grown a year older! But hey, age is just a number, right? Tongue A year older doesn't always mean a year wiser! LOL Nah, I'm kidding you. You're one the most amazing friends I've come across on I-F! Too bad we don't keep in touch too much for the past few months. Sleepy I do remember how much we would endlessly scrap about KryAn, and the possibilities of them being a real life couple. I will always cherish those EHM days. Embarrassed All in all, it's been a wonderful journey with you so far, and I hope that you have the best birthday ever, on and off I-F Big smile. Have a beautiful start, and a great year to end with! Clap

I do suck at making sigs, but I've tried my hand it anyway!

With lots of love Heart,
Sonia

Heey Preetz!

Ahw! I love you yaar! I know I don't say it enough, actually we don't even talk regularly anymore, but I'm sure you know that you're one of my best friends. You really are. I'm not that great in these things unlike you, who is able to make me cry when wishing me but Imma try.

You're the most humble, down-to-earth and loving person ever! You never forget about your friends, even when you're not able to talk to them. You're so understanding too.  But I'm sure I'll send you a long-wala PM for this wonderful occasion as I am pretty sure this thing here will get terribly long. 

So, Preetz,

I wish you a very happy birthday, may all your wishes come true and all happiness go in your direction, 'cause you're one person that definitely deserves all the happiness in the world. You're very special to me.

Love You! 

Nikz

HAPPPYYY BUDDAYYHugParty
Wishing u a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!Heart
Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friendHeart
Happy Birthday!Party Wishing you all
the best today and throughout the coming year!Heart
I have three wishes for you on your birthday.First,I wish that this Birthday teaches you
something new and beautifulHeart
Second,I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever
with a smileBig smile And third,I wish
that such days keep coming in
every single dayHeart
You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!
I wish that for every extra candle
on your cake, you receive an
extra reason to smileHeart
Happy BirthdayParty
May you enjoy a day of doing
The special things you like to do,
Because today is your bday
And it's all about only you!Heart

Cake shakeWink

luv ya PP
ENJOYHeart

Happy Birthdaaay Pree! Heart Have an amazing day! May god bless you and have fun! Love you!

Happy Birthday PreetzHug
Many Many Happy returns of the day
May ur bday be filled wth many happy hours
May u hav a special bday n marvelous year ahead.

Now ur another year older hunLOLbt still kid at heartWink
Its really nice to hav a frnd like, wth all d prblm u face in life u hav grown stronger wth dem just keep smiling d way do.Glad met a frnd like who is crazy,loosu,pagal,fun loving,lovable,friendlyTonguealways der for frnds whnever dey need u.Never ever feel ur lonely der r ppl who love u n will always be there wth u.Its always fun talking to we get busy wth life bt catch up in WA for ur madness,its really fun talking talking to u.Ur a mad crack sweet girlLOL
we hav soo many things alike like ur crazziness for kryan,Ankhi,TackerWink.

Dis is for u:-
A friend is like a star that twinkles and glows
or may be like the ocean that gently flows
A friend is like a gold that you should treasure
and take care of them forever and ever!!

I'm not a creative person bt tried to make somthing for u hope u like itTongue

appy Birthday preetu
Have an amazing n beautiful year ahead
partyyy hard ,Keep shiningParty
loads n loads of loveHeart

Ayesha( ur Eshu)Wink

Edited by -Simz- - 22 May 2014 at 3:10am

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 22 May 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Today is indeed a lucky day for me. Because on this day, you were born.
I have to thank my stars that they have given me the best friend I always wanted in you. You have always been there for me. Your birthday is the special occasion where I can express how special you are. Your are special to no bounds. The love you give, the care you show can never be measured. I'm lucky that God blessed me with a friend like you on this very day. Happy Birthday Bestie. You are a gem of a person. You are a rare diamond to find. I hope all your dreams come true. Close your eyes and wish for all that you desire and the stars will grant you whatever you want. May you achieve success and prosperity in every phase of your life. I have one more wish on your birthday I wish we remain friend's forever. Your friendship is very important to me. The fun we have talking to each other. The secrets we share with each other. The laugh, the sadness we share, all are secured in my heart. And every moment with you I'll treasure all my life. You have been a friend when I needed a friend, a sister when I needed advice. You have always been there for me. Thank you for being there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. As you celebrate your special day here's what I wish for you , "MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY GROW HAPPIER BY EVERY MINUTE and GIVE YOU REASONS TO SMILE ALL THE YEAR THROUGH." Preetha I have told this to you many a times but i will still repeat it whenever you need me I'll always be there standing by your side. Preetha you sometimes seem like my twin. Even we disagree at certain instances but that can never ever take us apart. I really love the FB conversations we have. I always know with the slightest change in your typing that you are happy or sad.. And the same thing goes to you.. You are one of the people who knows me inside out... You know everything about me.. It really feels great to have a friend like you.. You are really a gem of a friend and you deserve nothing but the best.. Love you for being there for me always.. And Pree as i always say this, and now I'll say it again you and me will always remain "Best Friends"... Happy Birthday Dearest...Hug

As I told you! It will be extra long. So here is one more! Wink

I love you more daily. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you and I wish you could love yourself the way I love you. And above all, I wish to achieve everything you deserve. In my opinion, you deserve the world. I'll always stand by you forever, my heart will always belong to you. :)

We're so hilarious! [You know the reason Wink ] Babe, I don't know what I'll do without you! You're my soul. And I love you a lots.
You're a breath a fresh air. You inspire me in so many ways. That you wouldn't even thought of. Thanks for putting up with me. Honestly, I know I can be bitch at times. You don't know how amazayn it feels to have a best friend like you.

So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BESTIE! As you know I've problem in my fingers now. I'm unable to type more. Sorry.. :)

And...The old edits of us. How can I forget these. <3

Happy Birthday babe! Enjoyyy! :* Lots of Love and luck for your future! Muuaahh! <3

Edited by -Simz- - 22 May 2014 at 2:57am

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
PARTY TIME.

Edited by -Simz- - 22 May 2014 at 2:03am

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 22 May 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Food for a Foodie.

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
IMPORTANT NOTE.

Partner and Krupz, this thread would not have been possible without you guys. I love you guys a lott! Muuaahh! :*

SanDhirholic.-Cutyee

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
MFG! Thank you so much! This is super special! Thank you, thank you! Will reply all soon! :)

-Simz--Cutyee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top