| HAPPY B'DAY B.E.S.T.I.E. | <3

-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

*At Simar's house*

Jes: Hello ladies. What's up?

Simar: Partner! 🤗 Nothing much. I'm thinking about THAT!

Krupaa: Babe. Chill! Let's do something amaZAYN! 😉

Jes: But what? 🤔

Simar: IDEA!

Krupaa and Jes: WHAT?

*Simar whispers her idea to Jes and Krupaa*

On 22nd May 2014, Preetha's home at morning!

Preetha: OHMFG! You guys here? 😲

Simar: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!!! 🤗

Jes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!! 🤗

Krupaa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREE!! 🤗

Preetha: Thank youuu so much guys! I love you guys the most! :*

Edited by -Simz- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simz- thumbnail

A girl was born on 22nd May 1997! She was born to make this world more happy. Yes. You guessed it right. She is-

A- Awesome.

M- Marvellous.
P- Perfect.
R- Rebillious.
E- Elegant.
E- Enthusiastic.
T- Truthful.
H- Happy.
A- Amazing.

AMPREETHA!

-Simz- thumbnail

Happy Birthday To My Bestest Friend Forever🤗
Preetz I love you So freak in much I know I don't come online but I still miss u and I keep thinking about u😳 you were there for me whenever I needed you😃 and you supported me a lot 😆
Thank u for everything jaani 🤗

This day I wish for u that May God bless u Many More Birthdays like Hundreds and Hundreds and May we Get to attended a 1D concert Soon and Together 🤣 it would Be So Amazayn😆

My Lil Angle❤️ Cutest Girl😃 Sweetheart and Apple of my Eye one and Only Preeethaaa<3

Preethz. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...😃

I know you love cakes so here sending you chocolate birthday cake for you 😆

Happy birthday Preethz.Have a super rocking birthday.Enjoy to the fullest.I wish u get everything you want in life.Preethz i didnt even remember when we started interacting...i guess ur grillers connected us 😆 but whenever i interacted with you it put smile on my face and when u become Sherdil of week ur one answer really touched my heart...u know what im talking about 😉...thanks for being my friend...Just keep shining and keep smiling 😃...a big tight  hug 🤗to you on your birthday

Happy Birthday Preethz!

May God bless you. All your dreams come true. Have success in life. You're such a special friend!❤️ Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine!  You are such a special friend, 
who deserves a special day, 
for being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 😳
You make me smile and was always there to help me 😊
with everything you do.
Have a great day ahead!

- Amna

HAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAAAYYY PREEETHAAA! 🤗
Finally it's your day! You've grown a year older! But hey, age is just a number, right? 😛 A year older doesn't always mean a year wiser! 😆 Nah, I'm kidding you. You're one the most amazing friends I've come across on I-F! Too bad we don't keep in touch too much for the past few months. 🥱 I do remember how much we would endlessly scrap about KryAn, and the possibilities of them being a real life couple. I will always cherish those EHM days. 😳 All in all, it's been a wonderful journey with you so far, and I hope that you have the best birthday ever, on and off I-F 😃. Have a beautiful start, and a great year to end with! 👏

I do suck at making sigs, but I've tried my hand it anyway!

With lots of love ❤️,
Sonia

Heey Preetz!

Ahw! I love you yaar! I know I don't say it enough, actually we don't even talk regularly anymore, but I'm sure you know that you're one of my best friends. You really are. I'm not that great in these things unlike you, who is able to make me cry when wishing me but Imma try.

You're the most humble, down-to-earth and loving person ever! You never forget about your friends, even when you're not able to talk to them. You're so understanding too.  But I'm sure I'll send you a long-wala PM for this wonderful occasion as I am pretty sure this thing here will get terribly long. 

So, Preetz,

I wish you a very happy birthday, may all your wishes come true and all happiness go in your direction, 'cause you're one person that definitely deserves all the happiness in the world. You're very special to me.

Love You! 

Nikz

HAPPPYYY BUDDAYY🤗🥳
Wishing u a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!❤️
Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friend❤️
Happy Birthday!🥳 Wishing you all
the best today and throughout the coming year!❤️
I have three wishes for you on your birthday.First,I wish that this Birthday teaches you
something new and beautiful❤️
Second,I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever
with a smile😃 And third,I wish
that such days keep coming in
every single day❤️
You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!
I wish that for every extra candle
on your cake, you receive an
extra reason to smile❤️
Happy Birthday🥳
May you enjoy a day of doing
The special things you like to do,
Because today is your bday
And it's all about only you!❤️

Cake shake😉

luv ya PP
ENJOY❤️

Happy Birthdaaay Pree! ❤️ Have an amazing day! May god bless you and have fun! Love you!

Happy Birthday Preetz🤗
Many Many Happy returns of the day
May ur bday be filled wth many happy hours
May u hav a special bday n marvelous year ahead.

Now ur another year older hun😆bt still kid at heart😉
Its really nice to hav a frnd like, wth all d prblm u face in life u hav grown stronger wth dem just keep smiling d way do.Glad met a frnd like who is crazy,loosu,pagal,fun loving,lovable,friendly😛always der for frnds whnever dey need u.Never ever feel ur lonely der r ppl who love u n will always be there wth u.Its always fun talking to we get busy wth life bt catch up in WA for ur madness,its really fun talking talking to u.Ur a mad crack sweet girl😆
we hav soo many things alike like ur crazziness for kryan,Ankhi,Tacker😉.

Dis is for u:-
A friend is like a star that twinkles and glows
or may be like the ocean that gently flows
A friend is like a gold that you should treasure
and take care of them forever and ever!!

I'm not a creative person bt tried to make somthing for u hope u like it😛

appy Birthday preetu
Have an amazing n beautiful year ahead
partyyy hard ,Keep shining🥳
loads n loads of love❤️

Ayesha( ur Eshu)😉

-Simz- thumbnail

Today is indeed a lucky day for me. Because on this day, you were born.
I have to thank my stars that they have given me the best friend I always wanted in you. You have always been there for me. Your birthday is the special occasion where I can express how special you are. Your are special to no bounds. The love you give, the care you show can never be measured. I'm lucky that God blessed me with a friend like you on this very day. Happy Birthday Bestie. You are a gem of a person. You are a rare diamond to find. I hope all your dreams come true. Close your eyes and wish for all that you desire and the stars will grant you whatever you want. May you achieve success and prosperity in every phase of your life. I have one more wish on your birthday I wish we remain friend's forever. Your friendship is very important to me. The fun we have talking to each other. The secrets we share with each other. The laugh, the sadness we share, all are secured in my heart. And every moment with you I'll treasure all my life. You have been a friend when I needed a friend, a sister when I needed advice. You have always been there for me. Thank you for being there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. As you celebrate your special day here's what I wish for you , "MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY GROW HAPPIER BY EVERY MINUTE and GIVE YOU REASONS TO SMILE ALL THE YEAR THROUGH." Preetha I have told this to you many a times but i will still repeat it whenever you need me I'll always be there standing by your side. Preetha you sometimes seem like my twin. Even we disagree at certain instances but that can never ever take us apart. I really love the FB conversations we have. I always know with the slightest change in your typing that you are happy or sad.. And the same thing goes to you.. You are one of the people who knows me inside out... You know everything about me.. It really feels great to have a friend like you.. You are really a gem of a friend and you deserve nothing but the best.. Love you for being there for me always.. And Pree as i always say this, and now I'll say it again you and me will always remain "Best Friends"... Happy Birthday Dearest...🤗

As I told you! It will be extra long. So here is one more! 😉

I love you more daily. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you and I wish you could love yourself the way I love you. And above all, I wish to achieve everything you deserve. In my opinion, you deserve the world. I'll always stand by you forever, my heart will always belong to you. :)

We're so hilarious! [You know the reason 😉 ] Babe, I don't know what I'll do without you! You're my soul. And I love you a lots.
You're a breath a fresh air. You inspire me in so many ways. That you wouldn't even thought of. Thanks for putting up with me. Honestly, I know I can be bitch at times. You don't know how amazayn it feels to have a best friend like you.

So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BESTIE! As you know I've problem in my fingers now. I'm unable to type more. Sorry.. :)

And...The old edits of us. How can I forget these. <3

Happy Birthday babe! Enjoyyy! :* Lots of Love and luck for your future! Muuaahh! <3
-Simz- thumbnail
PARTY TIME.

-Simz- thumbnail
Food for a Foodie.

-Simz- thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE.

Partner and Krupz, this thread would not have been possible without you guys. I love you guys a lott! Muuaahh! :*

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MFG! Thank you so much! This is super special! Thank you, thank you! Will reply all soon! :)
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Preethz 😊
millee18 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Preethz !

Stay Blessed And Party Hard ! :D