Raju hero and Abhay kapoor villian

DrashtiGirl2018 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all im sooo sooo sad about Abhay caracter he loved madhubala how can he slap madhubala ??? 😡 and i remmber when RK wanted to take his revenge from Madhubala he never and ever raised his hand on Madhubala only with words he tortured her. but this is just sooo sad i want the happiest Abhay kapoor. 

AND raju howww sweet loved the way he was punching Abhay Kapoor i cant wait til he came normal and protect his wife well we have heard that Raju gonna lose his memory and will not remmber madhubala that will be also sad but atleast he will be normal :D I loved today episode this show ROCKSSS😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesome epi
and ak deserved been beaten by raj
he crossed all limit
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing epi.⭐️.dvd as rajbala just just so adorable .❤️.loved how raju made band baaja baaraat of shameless ak.😆.he is disgusting to heights..😡
DrashtiGirl2018 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashti13

mindblowing epi.⭐️.dvd as rajbala just just so adorable .❤️.loved how raju made band baaja baaraat of shameless ak.😆.he is disgusting to heights..😡

ahahha yes yes you are right same here it was soo funny seeing Ak doing all these things and it shows that Abhay kapoor is soo weak that he is gonna call goons to beat raju 😆
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely episode...

Painful to see AK actually raise his hand on Madhu...

Luckily the sweet cute scenes between Rajbala were soothing
enough to move ahead of the slaps...

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
ak got what he deserved
finally justice is being served 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AK got what he deserved . I am very very happy that Raj showed AK his Original Place thatzz on Floor 👍🏼 . I lovedd how Raj evenafter being mentally challenged saved his Wife's dignity and gave back to the person who tried to demean his wife .