Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Agree with evryone!!! MB has a superb team...evn the ladies,shafaq Riya veebha pooja r agreeing to play mothers n old ladies at this young age!!! Hats off guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Coming to SK, is it me or he looks a bit like young shaheer, nw u cn see hw Ashwi got confusedπŸ˜†
Nw do we hv a nw at???
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New AT
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4010475
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

Next AT kahaan haiii--banado bhai!!!!

Here, you can start posting πŸ˜‰

do not post

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Close The AT please Mods.😊
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

Here is the story about the Brahmin that @Medha mentioned

If there was one thing Arjuna loved more than listening to a suitably dramatised recitation of his valour, it was spending time with Krishna. And so it was his habit to leave for Dwaraka whenever Yudhishthira could spare him. The two friends would hunt, meditate, or simply talk. Arjuna was relaxing one day with his friend and recalling some of his finest moments, when a distraught Brahmin forced his way past the guards and came towards them, crying and beating his chest.

Krishna barely threw a glance his way and instead chose to feed his pet parrot some special treats with a concentration that seemed rather too deep for so undemanding a task. What is wrong with Krishna? It is not like him to be so callous about the feelings of others,' Arjuna mused to himself. He rushed to the Brahmin and raised him to his feet, feeling very compassionate indeed. Tell me the problem and I assure you that I will take care of it!' he said in all sincerity. The Brahmin then unfolded his woeful tale. Some malevolent force was clearly at work, because his wife had delivered nine healthy boys, only to see them die almost as soon as they uttered their first cry. He had repeatedly requested the King for protection, but none was forthcoming whatsoever . Now his wife was expecting yet another child, and it would break his heart if this one too, was to be snatched away. Arjuna heard him out and said, Set your mind at rest, for now you have me and my Gandeeva as the protector of your next child. Send word to me when it is time, and I will send the God of Death back to his abode with a sharp arrow aimed so precisely at him that he will never bother you or your son again. And if I fail to do so, I will build a pyre and allow the flames to immolate me.' The Brahmin thanked him fervently and left with only a touch of scepticism and renewed hope in his heart. When his wife was ready to deliver their tenth child, he came to fetch Arjuna. The famed warrior snatched up his beloved bow and hastily followed him, wondering again at Krishna's apparent disinterest. On reaching the Brahmin's humble abode, Arjuna busied himself building a barricade of arrows around the hut to keep away all unwanted intruders, including the dark Lord of Death. The keening sound of a newborn was heard, only to be replaced abruptly by a hollow silence that was pierced by the wails of the distressed mother. The two men rushed inside, only to be told that the tenth child had gone the way of the others. The Brahmin rounded on Arjuna. You promised me that you would keep him safe and you have gone back on your word. Bring back my child or forsake your life as you promised!' Arjuna could not believe that he had failed. He jumped onto his chariot and went in search of the missing baby. He searched the three worlds, but his efforts were fruitless. Even Indra, his divine father, would not help him and suggested that he go to Krishna instead. But Arjuna was strangely reluctant to do this. Realizing with disbelief that he had failed utterly in an undertaking, he returned to earth to end his life. 

For the second time since his ill-conceived vow to avenge his son Abhimanyu by killing Jayadratha or consign himself to flames, Krishna stopped him. In his chariot, he carried his friend to Vaikuntha, the abode of Vishnu. Many were the wonders Arjuna saw before an eerie darkness engulfed him - a darkness so complete that it came close to driving him to madness. Krishna released his Sudharshana Chakra to light the way by acting like a fiery comet blazing its way across the heavens.

Soon the friends arrived at the abode of the Protector of the Universe. Vishnu reclined on his serpent Shesha . The Brahmin's ten missing children were also present, playing at his feet and on Shesha's hood. Arjuna stared in wonderment at the Lord, and felt blessed and humbled by the effulgence of the divine presence he was privileged to see. Vishnu blessed the two men paying obeisance to him and then said, It was my wish that you pay a visit here, Arjuna. I was beginning to feel that you perhaps thought that you had no use for the Divine Protector. 

The entire charade with the Brahmin was designed so that my will could be carried out. You may take the children with you, so that they might be reunited with their parents. I take it that henceforth you will know better than to use your arrows to keep me away.' Arjuna was too astounded by his good fortune to have seen the Lord in his divine abode to feel grievously chastened; but he resolved not to be so arrogant in the future, for indeed, he was as nothing compared to the Divine Will. It was not the first time Krishna had enlightened him. Arjuna promised himself not to be blinded by his own vanity any more, especially since it had the unhappy result of his having come close to ending as a repast for Agni, the Fire God. Krishna still said nothing, but he was happy that his friend had learnt the lesson , for it was the last he would teach him in this avatar.

Chandramouli, Anuja (2013-03-05). ARJUNA  Saga Of A Pandava Warrior-Prince (Kindle Locations 4101-4137). Leadstart Publishing Pvt Ltd. Kindle Edition. 

this is crazyyy 🀣 thnks for sharing sheena πŸ˜›
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys please stop posting on this thread please!
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Requesting the MODs to close this AT. πŸ˜Š