Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Creations Gallery 2:DT note pg40 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
appy_indy-KD: awesome siggy loved it 
Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

Last update before going to sleep (Aria's request).
Free to Use:

😳
@Asgard_Nim - I am guessing you're a Thor fan? lol. I loved your hilarious scene edition. Definitely make more!

@Veenisha - Amazing creation. It's just so beautiful

@appy_indy-KD - I loved your work! I loved the coloring for the second one especially. 

@AWriterAtHeart - I really liked this work of yours. The editing is perfect =)

@Riya - Beautiful coloring. I think I already mentioned I really like your colorings? lol

@all the others that I haven't named in this post - Amazing work all! Please keep on posting because there aren't many people working who post up stuff here. Thank you all =)
I absolutely loved the "Sun Raha Hai Na tu" sequence in the show. It was just so beautiful and I loved how Rachna portrayed that scene, expression wise. So, here is the something that I have been working on. Do let me know if you guys like it!

Free to Use:

Without Text:

With Text: 

I wanted to post the bigger version, that was more visually sharp but I couldn't because the file was over 15 MB and Minus didn't take it. Does anyone know any other image hosting site that takes GIF and over 15MB?
Shona dear amazing work!!! Torrow epi plz make avi on RagNa's dance☺️
nice work everyone...

@shona... awesome gifs shona..love the texture effect... yes there is one site..try this!

http://mkerala.com/n/
Originally posted by MGYlove

nice work everyone...

@shona... awesome gifs shona..love the texture effect... yes there is one site..try this!

http://mkerala.com/n/
My God Riya, you're a life savor. Thank you sooo much!! 🤗
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 9 years ago
@Aria - Would get to that as soon as I can and as soon as Esha puts up with the videos =)
wow shona u r rocking this thread with ur gif girl ...love all ur creations and ur temple ragna  siggy and i miss u siggy of garden r  awesome too ... do post them too :)
Originally posted by Asgard_Nim

😛
omg just love this!🤣🤣 using it!
Edited by MGYlove - 9 years ago