*Happy Birthday Marsh*

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Gathered in a semi-dark room, the girls tried not to stumble on each other, or rather tried not to stumble over themselves.

Armed with a flashlight that oozes eeriness, Pooja whispered, "I hope you all know why we're meeting here!"

"Are we sharing spooky stories?" Vanny asked excitedly as she tries to find a chair to sit.

Incidentally, the light flashed in front of Jen's face to see her rolling her eyes at Vanny's excitement.

"Are we? Are we?" Saraa prompted with equal excitement, trying to ignore the death glare from Jen.

Pooja, getting impatient with the suggestions, retorted, "It's April guys!"

Like that solved anything! Everyone was even more perplexed than before.

"So? It's Autism Awareness Month,"replied Gunia.

"And April Fool's!" grinned Sonia.

"Easter!" exclaimed an excited Ritch, who happened to be lounging on the sole chair in the room.

"No no no!" screamed a furious Pooja, "it's the birthday of a certain Graphicer of BC!"

"Ooohhh" came the collective response, but not before Jen said, "I figured that out ages ago."

The great mastermind, Pooja (of course, who else? Lol.), devised a foolproof plan to be implemented two weeks later. However, Saraa faced Pooja's wrath before the first week was completed.  Confessing to having let the cat out of the bag about the plan, Saraa accepted Pooja's hatred as cool as a cucumber, as the other members of the elite Drama Central watched somberly (read silence). But of course, the great Komal got involved whilst defending Saraa and soon, even she was facing the brunt of the mastermind's anger.

The day arrived and all are busy preparing, each occupied with their own task.

Preet and Fatima strut in calmly and stare blankly at the buzz all around, "Err, guys? What's up?"

Alina quickly whispered, "It's you-know-who birthday!"

Whilst Preet is raking her brain and Fatty takes in all the medical-related theme, Hershi added, "No not Gunia's. We have more aspiring doctors in DC!"

"Ppsshhkk! Just tell her guys!" Fari whispered excitedly, "It's Marsh's!!"

"Yess!!! MARSHAPATHA's birthdayyy!!!" said an over excited Saraa.

As the preparations come to a closure, and everyone is ready to welcome their guest of honour, Gur takes centre stage and grabs the microphone, "I'll do the honours!"

The door opens and in walks the lovely Marsh all decked up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!" Everyone shouted collectively as March takes in the makeshift replica of the office in The Mindy Project.

"OMGGG!!!! This is so cool! Thank you! Wow!" Marsh's reaction was priceless! Never before, had the members of Drama Central seen her this excited!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Marsh!!! Buddy! Happy birthday! Hope you have an awesome awesome day and get to do whatever it is you enjoy most! You're a great person and super talented too! I love that BC (and DC) allowed me to get to know ya! Here's hoping you have a blast on your special day! Love, Gunia

Happy Birthday Marsh. May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. You're a pleasure to work with in BC and I absolutely love your creativity. Have a blast and keep smiling. Lots of love, GK

MARSH! Happy birthday. Have a great one, and eat lots of cake. Make sure to party hard (and by party hard I mean eat a lot of junk food) and enjoy yourself!

Hey Marshy! Hug

Wish you a very Happy Birthday hun! party

I pray that all your dreams come true and may god bless you with all the happiness and success in life. big hug   

Thank you for tolerating my siggy requests back then.. I've got so many banners made by you for my FFs! LOL

Have a blast! Party hard! Party

Love you loads,Heart

PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHAP!! I love you! Wink

Hi Marsh Noneofyourbusiness! (since that's the name you gave in the intro thread)

Here's a toast in your name wishing you the best memorable day, and an even better ahead of you! It's been lovely working with you in BC. You're one of the most innovative members, and your ideas, despite being late, are always the best ones in the group. Keep up the lovely spirit, and make the the most of your day.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday! Hope u have a tremendous blast.May the year ahead bring you lots of joyful moments in your life, a lot of success,loads of love and blessing from family and friends, and may all your wishes be fulfilled.

Marsh!! Here's wishing you a very very Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day doing..whatever it is that you do? LOL. Anywho God bless you always and party it up!

May all your dreams and wishes come true ..
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring ..
Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year ..

Happy Birthday Wishes and Greetings

Hope you have a wonderful day and make some really special memories. Be happy, have fun, and enjoy every single minute of your special day. You're such a sweet girl to know and you are undoubtedly one of the most talented ppl on IF. I hope that you are always blessed with health, happiness and prosperity.
Once Again Happy Birthday
 Have Blast

*see gift below*

Heyy Marsh, 

Happy Birthday, girl! 
I wish you a joyous birthday and a wonderful life ahead. 
Its been a pleasure working with you at BollyCurry!

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Marsh!! PartyLove you alot and thank you so much for always giving such amazing creations. You know that very well that I admire your work alot.

Hope you have a great BirthdayBig smileTongue Enjoy to the fullest. 

So it's finally your birthday. You know that day that comes unfailingly around every year where we all have to pretend to be really happy for you blah blah blah. I really can't be bothered with a message this time round so just imagine all the nice things you want to be told on your birthday and assume I said them. 

However, I will say one thing - birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. So enjoy and leave the fire department to deal with your candles. 

Happy Birthday!

Hey Marshapatha! HugHug

You. Are. One. Amazing. Person! I'm sooo glad you and I are kinda tight now! Because you're one hell of an awesome thing! Big smile
So, here's wishing you a birthday full of hugs from Jen and you-know-who! (Remind me to tell you who I'm talking about) LOLLOL

Love love love,

Happy Birthday Marsh! I hope you have a wonderful day and year filled with lots of happiness. Cheers to being another year older and hopefully wiser! Wink Hug

Hope you have a successful year ahead filled with loads of love, peace and happiness. Have a spectacular day!!! Party

I knew we haven't spoken much, but of course, my first set of ragging began with you, so yeahh...we have some memories there! LOL

Be sure to share your cake with us at Drama Central!! Embarrassed Smile

Loads of love,

Miss Marsh Noneofyourbusiness/Patel, Happy Birthday dear! Hug

Pooja was bugging me so much that I had to write this message! Stern Smile 

Jokes apart, I have some special memories of you: when I joined the group and you were saying "I'm Shreya" and then when we all discussed and tried to guess your surname! LOL So Miss Patel, Punj or whatever it is.. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You're an amazing sig-maker and nice person so don't change ever! Hug I hope to interact with you more, soonish! Big smile

Loads of love, hugs and kisses,

Marsh...No scratch that Marshapattha...no no Patel...Jeez for the sake of humanity and all of DC wouldn't it be great to know you, the actual you. Anyhow today is indeed a special occasion considering it's an anniversary of the day you were born. Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ms. You-Don't-Know-My-Name. May you be showered with love, happiness and success; not to forget the so called infamous cookies and cakes and sugar overall. Hope you have an amazing day and a blessed year ahead. 

A very happy birthday Marsh!!!!!!!!!Hug
Hope you enjoy your day and have a great year ahead and I wish same for the rest of your days...Its been really great working with you at BC!Big smile
*see gift below*

Edited by kweetrockstar - 28 April 2014 at 9:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

this is for u i hd maden i knw this s not gud  .as ur one of Best Siggy maker

hope u like it

and heres your gift!

Apparently Saraa's gift is just being procrastinated, totally like her WA statusTongue

So which celebrity does Marsh remind you of?

Vidya Balan cuz she's unpredictable! And also sarcastic! And she likes her privacy.

Abhay Deol - they're both are so elusive of who they really are but more importantly, they've got a way with words and class.

The celebrity that reminds me of Marsh is most likely Kajol. I love Kajol and for some reason, Marsh's no-nonsense attitude reminds me of her. Embarrassed

Edited by kweetrockstar - 28 April 2014 at 10:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

MSN_Vanny : Write-Up
-.Aphrodite. : Tags

Special thanks to the CRAZYCREATIVES as well, for all their help.

PS - Marsh, in case you are looking for my name, don't. I am just the event manager babe, I got everyone on their toes. I would undermine meself by putting my name here Tongue

Yeak ok alright, I didn't do anything, bas. I tried writing the other half of your write-up, but damn my love for you I couldn't come up anything that I could call perfection. So I ended up writing a poem instead, which I am sure you'll beat the hell outta me for. Anywho, like I've ever cared about that, so yeah. Feel whatever while you read this. I totally don't care Tongue But dare you laugh at the poem, I swear it's not all deep and philosophical, but at least I wrote it na Angry

Long time ago, on a mild April night,

Heaven shone clear, dazzling bright.

Stars were beautifully glimmering,

All around, human beings were wavering.

April Fools, Easter, festivities were near,

Love was in the air, everywhere.

Some magic had captured the earth,

It was when that Angel took birth.

When they saw the smile of the child,

The world filled up with joy, laughter piled.

Innocent as the dew, she stole hearts,

Perhaps she possessed Cupid's love darts.

As she grew, the angel flew away,

Instead, came the evil devil to stay.

Surprisingly, she's a devil so quaint,

Her angel-ness, makes pro-people faint.

Mischievous and kind, she is both,

Her heart's filled up with caring broth.

An irritating gem of a friend is she,

Her advices are the cool shade of a tree.

A true and silly genius is her mind,

Best graphics, in a second she can find.

Really weird are her tastes of life,

Her humour is too hard to survive.

But there's something about her to know,

For the person she is, she deserves a bow.

Only lucky people find a friend like Marsh,

She can brighten your life by erasing the harsh.

Cheeky and geeky, she has it all,

Meet my friend; I dare you not to fall.

Pooja Tongue

Edited by kweetrockstar - 28 April 2014 at 10:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Finally, your message time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHAPATHA PETER/PATEL/PSYCHO (I ain't revealing your full name here, promise)
I really don't have much to say about your birthday, just enjoy it and you have my best wishes at heart.

Other than that, Wow! I totally can't believe we've been friends since so long. We hit it off when your surname was such a hype in the DC (no doubt it's still hyped about, but those time were truly different). Then once you got offended when we got that DC screenshot sig made for you, I still can't remember what the typo was, but you were pissed LOL. Thankfully you were merciful enough to forgive us all. Then we got to talking about Arhi, that was before season 2 started right? Then came my obsessions, obviously I loved you because you liked KSG too, yayyy and were kind enough to ask me news about him. You knew I wouldn't stop and yet you got me started, hats off to your tolerance, endurance, and your *ears*

Lol. After you became an invisible-indirect member of my 'Hate SJ club', I loved you even more. Then that stupid season 2 of ipkknd came, and I loved how we both saw the show, and name-called that ass Shlok while that song from the show kept us both mesmerized. There was your CHIMP part too, and those *I MAKE SIGS WITH MY HANDS* moments. Trust me people really wanna know what magic do you weave with those hands. And trust me again when I say I'm gonna make you love me enough so that you pass the magic onto me too (that is why I became friends with you in the first place *ignore the fact that I hadn't seen your sigs at the moment when we became friends* Tongue).

Jokes apart, or maybe not, jokes are the life of our convos, right? I know I bugged you way too much for that Christmas present, little did I know you were gonna make one. I was just being myself, annoying, irritating, weirdo, but you really surprised me there. And then again, you made that freakingly awesome sig a few days back, I made all my FB friends jealous of how someone loves me enough to make a sig without me bugging them. Woot woot.

Then we even jumped onto that Sanyu-Randhir couple, and Anshuman-Paakhi, and Zaya. By the way Anshuman is being an ass atm, I swear, we so need to discuss them. There's so much n more we've discussed and recalling all those I feel so blessed to have a friend like you.

I have so much to say but I feel tired now, all the thread making wasn't that easy you know. So I'll just end by saying that you are one amazing person Marsh, and consider yourself very lucky for you have a friend like me, yes really.

Happy Birthday Once Again Marshmellow. I love you loads.

You'd think I didn't get you any gifts (although there's the poem but whatever..)
I have your gift ready since the first week of April. Never have I been so early to keep something ready, and gracefully, out of excitement to show you those, I didn't send them to you already...
I put in all my love in making these (that's all I have, no secret magic I possess to make sig, like you *sulk*) and waited eagerly for the day I could finally give these to you...
So here here, take them open arms se, and big si smile se...Wink

Lots of Love

PS - Ignore the fact that my sigs are bit oversized Tongue
They just look like enlarged here on IF, otherwise, download and view, they're pretty much normal Big smile

Edited by kweetrockstar - 28 April 2014 at 11:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Marsh Hug 
Wish you lots of success and happiness in coming years.
I hope you have a wonderful day and have lots of sweets, just enjoy it LOL

I still owe you a RB one LOL

Enjoy your day

Edited by -.Aphrodite.- - 28 April 2014 at 10:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09 Global Moderator

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Marsh Hug

Great thread ladies!

Edited by gk_09 - 28 April 2014 at 10:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: