kpop all discussions -any YG Stans??

Posted: 9 years ago
why there are no discussions about kpop???
y no one is interested in idols at all????????
are there any kpop fans in this forum?????????

Edited by Bigbang_GD - 9 years ago
There are kpop fans in the forum and wonder about that as well...
But either way...im a huge kpop fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Majority of my songs are nothing but kpop on my phone.
I love kpop. I'm a huge fan of Big Bang, TVXQ, and Super Junior. I also listen to other bands like Infinite etc... but its majorly Big Bang, TVXQ, and SuJu for me. I just talk about kpop over scraps/ PMs with friends.. don't know why people don't have thorough discussions over idol groups here.

I love idol groups so would love to talk about them. I guess we should just start then everybody will join in and seeing your username I see you are a huge Big Bang fan too... KUDOS!! πŸ₯³

Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 9 years ago
I'm a K-Pop fan.  And yeah there are no discussions about K-Pop here.  My favorite groups are 2PM, VIXX, Got7, and a lot more.  I wonder why no one talks about Korean music here... 
I guess people are too lazy to open a new post on this..I tried it way baacckk when I was new to this forum but very few replied..But, you know you can discuss about it in What are you listening? Thread..it is kinda like the same as What are you Watching Thread?..I mean I remember I used open a new post on my favorite current drama..but I don't do that anymore. Instead I just discuss it over in that thread I guess..πŸ˜†
But, coming to your question I am VIP, Blackjack..πŸ˜‰..BigBang, 2NE1, Super Junior, JYJ, TVQX, BEAST, CN Blue and many more...

The one group that just doesn't click w/ me is Girl's Generation..too much of fashion and less of great singing as well as songs..I never get why they are so popular..but I guess physical beauty is what Koreans really emphasize on..πŸ˜•

I miss TVQX a lot...but JYJ still rock!πŸ˜‰..I just finished watching Yoochun's Three Days drama! πŸ˜Š
Failed to mention that I do however, love TVXQ, JYJ, Super Junior, Super Junior M,  2NE1, B.A.P & Infinite. Some groups don't really like much but can listen to their songs such as Girls Generation.
I'm a huge fan of KPop lol, all the songs on my phone are KPopπŸ˜†
I β€οΈ KPOP ...Proud VIPπŸ˜›
Originally posted by najialuv88

There are kpop fans in the forum and wonder about that as well...
But either way...im a huge kpop fan πŸ˜†
Majority of my songs are nothing but kpop on my phone.

nice to know there are kpop fans in this forumπŸ˜†
i got this doubt since people show no interest in idols here !!!
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

I love kpop. I'm a huge fan of Big Bang, TVXQ, and Super Junior. I also listen to other bands like Infinite etc... but its majorly Big Bang, TVXQ, and SuJu for me. I just talk about kpop over scraps/ PMs with friends.. don't know why people don't have thorough discussions over idol groups here.

I love idol groups so would love to talk about them. I guess we should just start then everybody will join in and seeing your username I see you are a huge Big Bang fan too... KUDOS!! πŸ₯³

i am a huge huge big bang fan actually big bang brought me interest in music again
i am glad to see some kpop fans here ...
i think people visit here mainly to discuss dramas so there is no interest in kpop but frankly discussing idols is more fun than actors πŸ˜†

btw i havent heard any songs of tvsq but sorry sorry is my fav songs of suju πŸ˜›