SwaRon OS- First And Last

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Back with an SwaRon OS...just a thought came to my mind today and thought of writing it... It is lame... 😕🥱
Read at your own risk! 😛

SwaRon OS- First And Last

"Your confidence...take a bow girl!" Spoke a boy with smirk...
"Yeah thanks! Love it is...I can go above that limit easily!" Replied a girl ith a smile...
"Really? Crossing limits with the person you love!! Wohoa! " He spok in cracking voice...
"Whh..why not...for the last time..." She gave a little painful laugh...

And just smirked... 

FLASHBACK

The place was not messy...but now was silent...only 2 individuals were there... alone in a corner... and some 2-3 person at the counter... 
A girl stopped the boy holding his wrist... he turned back...
He was tall, lean, bit long hairs, smart... weraing a sky blue shirt...denim jeans and a black coat...and the girl was wearing ablack one peice hugging her body... ended just below her hips and her back was bare a little...

"I Love You" She spoke confidently...
"What???" He was shocked...
"I know I am meeting you fo rthe first time... it's first sight Love! and could not resist.." She spoke to him looking straight into his eyes...
"Girl! You know me?" He asked with one brow up.
"Yeahh...I know you very well but you don't know me because I prefer being behind the cameras." She replied.
"Huh?? I seriously am confused now" He shurgged his shoulders.
 "Your Rival!" She spoke with a wink.
"Ohh! I see...your Dad my Dad..?" He questioned her.
"Intelligent huh... yeahh...daughter of your Dad's rival!" She replied with a thumbs up!
"But why are you here at this hour of night?" He asked her...
"Umm..This BAR...I come in weekends here... " She told.
"By the way I don't know but why I am so comfortable talking to you...a stranger!!" He smiled...
"May be...from your side also the feelings are mutual..." She gave a mischevious smile.
"Nahh... that feeling will be the not there till last...we meet... may be I'll be the last one to say this to you!" He chuckled.
"Umm...I have no problem.! As I can't force you!" She said...
"You know what...somewhere, not emotionally, but ya I am little bit attracted towards you!" He spoke blinking his  eye!

Both have a drink... as the girl offered him... 
"Ohh..my pleasure..." Spoke the girl sipping alcohol..

They engrossed themselves into drinking and chatting...now both were fully drunk!!!
"Hey...may I have the pleasure to sit there..." She asked...

He smirked and nodded... she came close to him and sat on his lap...(The boy was sitting on the stool)! She clutched his shirt...he caught hold of her hand which was  on her thigh...he intertwined his fingers with her! and kissed it... she leaned onto him and planted a kiss below his ear... and then on his chest (which was not bare)... 

"Let me clear...I don't love you Ms. Sexy!" He looked at her back...
"Be it that way only... And ya let me tell you..once again...I am just fine!!" She smiled hugging him...

He caressed her thigh and moved his hands to her back and rubbed it smoothly... this sent shivers to her... she dug her nails into his back...
Then she moved  back... and alos he left her!

"I love to be with you!!" She said to him...
"Ahann...then Sunday wll be the Fun day!" He winked...

Weeks passed and they w=met on weekends and were coming close to each other... 

A Saturday night...

"Hey Ms. Sexy! You know what everyone know about us" He spoke to her...
"I love it Mr. hot...really don't care people/media clicking our pictures and showing to our DADs!! " She laughed...
"Yeahh...Dangerous Dads.." He too joined her...
"My Dad..i hate him...he don't care for me..killed my Mom for money and repo...and now it's my turn to be killed! " She spoke bluntly...
"Why are you saying like that?" He was confused.
"
She removed her black short coat and now he could see very well those red marks and scars on her shoulder, neck and little visible belly! 
"Youu..." He could not speak muchh...
"Aah..don't worry...they are nothing infront of you for me!" She smiled...
"The case is bit different with me...my Dad hates me.. cause I support my Mom and I spend time with you...and also that I am friends with people who are somewhere his enemy sort of! He tried to harm me...but thanks to my Mom...she is the best!" He shrugged his shoulders...
"Ohh.lucky...umm.let's have a drink?" She asked.
"Yeah sure..." He replied.

They drank and drank...and slept on the couch there in the Bar only...sitting close to each other.

This was seen by their Dads.

The next morning...
Both were amazed to see the rivals standing infront of them with anger visible on their faces and carrying a gun in their hands.
Both looked at ecah other and then faced their Dads.

"Ohh...Dad welcome...just to kill me you travelled till here? Aww...you could have told me...I am always ready to surrender myself na...you know it!" She spoke with anger and a frustrated smile.
"Just for this boy! you are ready to die??" Her Dad asked.
"Why not? Any problem? No na...so...see you hate me and I so feel shame that you are my Dad.." She turned her fingers into fist!

Her Dad held the gun infront of her...

"I hate you...and I feel bad for Mom that I'll have to leave her with you..the careless person! just Careless!" He laughed a sad one.
"Shut up...you...fool!!!!!" His Dad shouted.
"Yeah yeah...I am far better!! You are a shame on the name of husband and father!!!!!" He screamed.

This was enough, he held the trigger of his gun straight to the boy!

"Thud" "Thud" "Thud"

The sound of the gun shot echoed the Bar.
6 shots...straight into the stomach...3 the girl and 3 the boy at the smae moment. !

"Rest in peace my kid." Both the Dad spoek together...

They left from that place leaving the blood stained individuals who beared the shots, were smiling without any pain in their eyes. They both faced each other and came close...

"Isn't ittt...paainnn..paining?" The boy spoke to her...
"No...if only y...you haddd suf..suffered it would have.. have pained me..but it is both of us so I..I..am..Glad.." She smiled looking at him.
"Your confidence...takeee... a bo..bowww girl!" He chuckled...

FLASHBACK ENDS

She smirked... 
"Everyday we were drunk..but its not the...saam..samee todd..today!!" She spoke taking a deep breath!
"I..told..you...thh..that...may be...at the last s..sight...I'll..have th...the sammee...feelinggsss so see...I was..righhttt... I Love you Ms. Sexy!!!! I was late..late , I wishh...I could have told..y..you a we.eek befor..before onlyyy! " He held her waist...
"I Love y..you too Mr. Hot.." She smiled...
"Iitt..it's Eepic... the fi..first sight..Love of Sharon RaiPrakasshhh...a" Swayam spoke but was cut by her...
"Andd...the lastt si..sight Love of... Swayam Shekhawat!!" She smiled...

Both leaned close...and he placed his lips on her... they kissed each other till they were on the floor... in pain...in the pool of blood and  they held each other till the moment their soul left their body! 

Is was lame! worse! I feel it...
Don't know how it turned up... will be waiting for ur reviews guys! 

For PMs of my other works Add -SwaRonWorksPm- to you buddy list!

Thankyou
Sakshi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
a very different and unique work sakshi 😊
its nice.. loved it..
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi! 
This was very different concept!  I Must say u are growing as a writter day by day! I loved the love at first site wala concept! Beautifully written. I loved it :) 

Keep writting 
Luv 
Jas
fanista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it ! 
killer dads 
ouch dat hurt 
keep writing 
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
patient ji 
this was an amazing os!!
keep writing :* 🤗
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely work Sakshi!! Not at all lame!! Keep writing more!!
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was amazing and fabulous os... loved it
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sakshi di ! 🤗
This OS 👏
Its Amazing and it was very unique.. 😃
Beautifully written..😊
Keep writing di 😉
Loved it ❤️
shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Different concept
Keep writing
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its an amazing work...  & it bcm 1 of my fav os...  awesome just awesome...  keep writing dear...  lots of love... 
bang on writing 👏