Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...star... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dii it is interesting oh minnaram movie i like it n thank u dii that it will not be a tragic end ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

plz post part 1

Will post it very soon ๐Ÿ˜›
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting prolouge 
Pls continue it soon โญ๏ธ
-Mannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Prologue..
Looking Forward To Read More..
Continue Soon..
Pls Pm Me
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue..
Please pm me when you update next..
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice prolongue
all the best
Originally posted by: .Sandy.

nice prolongue

all the best

Thanks Sandy di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue...continue soon...
1Edited by KeerthuKiarshi - 9 years ago

PART 1 -My Child?

Dedicated to Amy,read the note below to know why.๐Ÿ˜ณ

What the hell is wrong with them? How can they allow that lair Gupta to stay with them? It's such a pity that his family trusted that girl over him. He punched the table wanting a release from this frustration; the incidents that took place this morning were just indigestible to him ...

Arnav:Just stop this bloody drama Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta and you and your illegitimate child can get the hell out of my house

Khushi: Illegitimate child? It's our child Arnav, she needs her father Arnav,she needs you...

Arnav:Just shut up Khushi,you very well know that she isn't my daughter then why the hell are you behaving like this damn it? He roared on top of his voice.

Khushi: Oh Really Arnav? Haven't you told me your desire of having a daughter with me that too while kissing me? Didn't you tell me that she should be a replica of me and you did choose a name for our kid Arushi? Can you swear on your di's unborn child?

He did felt a tug in his heart on hearing the name Arushi' So she named this kid of hers as Arushi?

Anjali:Chup kyun ho chotte? Kya yeh sab sach hai?

[Why are you quiet Arnav? Is it true?]

Arnav:Yeah I did tell her this but nothing more than that. If I haven't slept with her how can this kid be mine?,she's just a bloody liar.

Khushi:Jhoot main nahi aap bol rehe ho,you destroyed my life at least don't do this to our daughter

That's it,he couldn't stand her sight anymore,he grabbed her hand roughly pulling her along with that baby wanting to throw them out of his life...

Arnav's dad:Just listen to me Arnav,Leave her.

Arnav:No dad,don't interfere in this matter,I know how to handle her n you[pointing at khushi]can get out of my life forever never to return back. Stay in your limits .Never dare messing with Arnav Singh Raizada,you get it Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta

Khushi: Mr.Raizada the mother in me can go to any extend,I can take any risk for my daughter.You want me to leave right? Fine I'm going but I'll make sure that I arrange a press conference very soon n expose you in front of the medias, let them also know the dirty face of the great ASR.It won't take me long to defame the Raizadas.

Nani:Rukiye Khushi bitiya,aisa mat kejiye,hume aap par barosa hai

[Don't go Khushi,don't do this,We trust you.]

Ayush:Yeah Khushi don't go,you're our daughter in law now,Arushi is our grand daughter,I promise you that she'll get her right,she'll get her father and her family back.

Arnav:Have you people lost it? I neither gonna accept this girl nor her child.

Anjali: You have to chotte,you can no more hide the truth , she has the proof of your ill doings you've destroyed an innocent girl's life She'll be staying with us as your wife and if you don't accept her then mark my words you'll lose your di.Your family will no longer be with you..What if I was in Khushi's place? What if somebody did the same to your sister? You won't understand the pain of being a single mother. A lone tear left her eye which did have intense effect on her chotte.

Arnav just couldn't see even a single tear on her face,she meant the world to him and knew that it wasn't good for her to take risk at this point of time, she's pregnant and it won't be good for both the baby n her.

Arnav: Di Please stop crying please. I'm ready to do anything for you...Even accepting Khushi and her ahh.. I mean.. My daughter.

But I need time di Please.

She hugged her brother in happiness but his chocolaty brown orbs were spiting fire on her, the mother of his child,or to be precise, the fake mother of his child...

He didn't miss that winning smirk on her lips but he won't let that sustain for long. The family was busy admiring their little bundle of joy, their Arushi and none noticed the semi war between  Arnav and Khushi..

Khushi:So Mr.Raizada lost to his girlfriend oops.. Mother of his child ha?

Arnav pinned her to the wall, grabbing her hand tightly and pressing his body completely to hers,making it impossible for even air to pass between them.

Arnav:Don't think that you've won, I won't let that happen ever You'll regret playing such a cheap trick on me and my family and that day isn't far. I'm not going to spare you Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada.

Raizada Mansion-In Arnav's Oops I mean Arshi's room ;)

Haven't I told you not to call me Karan? Why don't you understand the seriousness of the situation?'

Khushi,I'm sorry baby, I was worried for you dear, how can I be relieved when you're with the Raizadas in their house?'

I can understand your concern but I have to do this.I'll not be back in your life until my baby get her right,her right of getting a father's name. Well the Raizadas have accepted aur rehi baat Arnav ki I know he won't accept us so soon,He'll definitely plan something but you don't need to worry,I can manage him.

Good,don't feel that you're alone  I'm with you baby,Care take k? Love you'

Hmmm Love you too, bye'

I know Karan you miss me a lot,even I do but right now only my baby matters to me

Whole day Arnav couldn't concentrate on his work, how the hell was he supposed to concentrate when she's back in his life?

He couldn't believe that she would stoop so low

She was his first love, probably his only love.

She was the one who taught him the basic alphabets of love, who acknowledged him to the word care,

Still she's the only one who could make his heart beat faster than usual...

But,

She was the one who left him three years back leaving him shattered reforming him into an arrogant, ruthless, stone hearted business man who lost faith in relationships and didn't give a damn to emotions, now she's back in his life to damage him more? 

That too with a baby and top of that she's claiming him to be the father? The baby can't be his, Not that they weren't intimate but he didn't cross those boundaries set by his Khushi as he didn't wanted to force her for anything, he always respected her wish.

Those memories were still very ripe

He had to sort out this issue soon n he knew how and when to.

Only if he hadn't met her in the past...

All this started with a stupid bet but he ended up falling in love... 

Note

All credit goes to my jeeji Amy-Kidrauhlforever.I wasn't able to select the font and she helped me out๐Ÿ˜› I'm not gonna thank you yaar :P

Give her chocolates

Coming to update-Know what guys? The first part I wrote had only 500+ words but I kept on editing it and this part now has 1100+ words,So don't I deserve Chocolates?

I wanted to give my best,waise bhi I demand LONG updates from my writers so how can i give a short update? 

Do like and comment๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by KeerthuKiarshi - 9 years ago