Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 106

vision22

vision22

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Precap is confusing.

new entry or promo of new show/movie?

precap was a promotion for Ekta Kapoor's new movie..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 90)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I'm glad Mansi is okay, I was sure she would lose her baby or do something drastic because of Ankita. Ankita should have never told Mansi the truth knowing fully well how Mansi felt if this baby turned out to be her rapist child. Mansi cannot be blamed for believing the worst out of two people she trusts the most, they gave her reasons to believe something was going on. I hope this is a lesson to Ankita and Shashank not to keep secrets from Mansi, especially given the fact she is pregnant herself.

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Mansi is pathetic. She chose to believe strangers over her own people. She could have asked them directly instead of sneaking around with dirty thoughts in her mind. I hope that she learns her lesson to trust her own instead of random strangers and gossipmongers who can indulge on the worst form of character assasination behind a persons back. If she does not go back and tell off Pari for her gossip, she is not a worthy wife or sister.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Shashank... I love you. Like seriously, I love you. <3

Right from the beginning, the guy did all the right things. He loved Ankita, so he supported her as a friend and a lover, took responsibility of her siblings, protested for her against his mother.

Then, when Ankita asked him to get married to Mansi, he refused as he loved her and had not got over her.

Later, he agreed to marry her as he realized she loved him very much and was an ideal partner. By then Ankita was also married and he had accepted that relationship.

How he supported Mansi in her difficult time is known to all.

Once married, he fully moved ahead from his former love in every sense and accepted Mansi happily. He even chose to bring up Raunaks baby as his own, takes care of her siblings and is a good friend to Ankita as before. He also is a good son to his parents.

Today again he did all the right things:
He was disappointed by all that had happened, but realizing that Mansi was already repenting and feeling very guilty and keeping in mind her condition, he chose to look ahead and asked her to forget the matter rather than bringing it up or even voicing his own disappointment.
Today again, he explained to Mansi about how the child was theirs now and she shouldn't kill it just cos it wasn't a symbol of their love.

I disagree actually. This child is actually the biggest symbol of the pavitra rishta that Mansi and Shashank share. I am loving the way their love story has shaped till here. Thankyou Cvs for getting the misunderstandings sorted out between this couple. Right now they are my favourite in PR. Shashank is a gem and Mansi has suffered a lot so I really want good things to happen to her now. The bedroom scene of the next morning was very sweet.

Glad that the misunderstandings between the sisters is over too and Ankita finally told the truth to Mansi.

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 June 2014 at 10:24am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ankenfanvision22ambolovemuse10pujli07MizzDaisypinkyankitaTanyazchibi_deeahARSHA_Neetics-07newt2007majoni03

muse10

muse10

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@nikita nice post about Shashank!
His love is so mature.
It is so nice to see that he accepts that love does not have to be only one type exclusively.

He expressed his love for Anikta and waited for her, supporting her and her family in the meanwhile. But when he did not get her, he did not turn bitter. He accepted the new relationships with both Ankita and Mansi whole-heartedly and has given a lot in both. He defines true love in an admirable manner.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankenfanambolovepch76pinkyankitaMizzDaisyTanyazchibi_deeanewt2007nikitagmc

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Mansi doubting Ankita and Shashank friendship is wrong but I didn't expect Ankita to spill the truth about Mansi's pregnancy. it looked odd for Ankita's character sketch. Ankita is cleaver girl she could have given detail about their conversation. instead she acted like selfish girl.

Fully reformed Mansi and understanding moment between Mansi and Shashank was really cute. currently they are most lovable pair in PR.

Mansi pregnant with Raunak child can't be logically true. Mansi rape occurred before Ankita and Naren consummation. so many things happened between both events. then how Ankita got pregnant before Mansi.

the way Naren and Pari track goes without any storm indicates there is going to be tsunami soon.

Edited by newt2007 - 26 June 2014 at 12:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Today's show was boring ...
Sachin and Nina are pathetic ..Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisypinkyankita

ankenfan

Groupbie

ankenfan

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Today's show was boring ...
Sachin and Nina are pathetic ..Thumbs Down

I swear...i had so many expectations especially after yesterdays thrilling episode
 I thought atleast 2dy they will show soham-naren part or archana soham confrontation...either of the two
But alas...it was all about the boring deshmukh family
N ya sachin n nina r jst horrible
2dys episode was very disappointing !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisypinkyankitaTanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top