Page 6 of 106

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElieSaab

[

Hey we are on the same page bhallurox

frankly speaking, I never liked the so called ArVi Pinch they were annoying and their romance track always made me cringe Dead so THANK GOD they are out of the show Dancing

I used to dislike Ovi before but now I feel sorry for her because the poor girl suffered so much after giving birth to Pia Ouch
[/QUOTE]

Elie sweetie , we are trying to avoid any critisicm on Arvi here in this thread  ...because that just leads to arguments and all that .They have left the show but still have lots of fans here so let their fans  enjoy and all others fans also enjoy Smile  everyone happy will make a happy forum ...Smile , I say same thing to Bhalla also . So much else happening in the show anyway to discuss ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Tanya Di, I don't think there is going to be a sacrificing business here. The TB article said that Naren will refuse to accept his relationship and so Ankita will have to leave his house.
Till now, they have shown Ankita as a very normal girl, not a saint- good balance of practical + emotional nature, and she also stands up for herself at times. This track can be very good if it is pursued properly.

About today's episode- the baby is coming! Poor baby and poor Ankita! :(

I read some member's post in the forum asking whether the marriage is even legal or not considering Naren wasn't mentally stable or aware of things around him when he was married to Ankita, he was in a delusion, kept thinking of her as someone else, so would the marriage hold weight in a court of law.  It is a valid question and one that I don't have a clear idea about.

That could be the next twist of the serial, if the answer to the question above is that the marriage would not be recognised legally.

Right from the beginning of the show the best thing about Ankita was that she was a practical and a wonderful human being . If they show that she left Naren because he himself does not wish to be with her then it is still ok because that is what any self respecting girl would do ...but gifting her sindoor and all that is giving me wrong vibes ..LOL

I am sure Naren will refuse to accept his marriage and he will either divorce her to get the marriage declared null and void It looks like she is pregnant , the only good thing here is that at least she has something to call of her own ...her own baby .She will not walk out of the marriage alone

Niki , I just cannot stand meaning less sacrifices , the devi syndrome ...if they show Ankita donating her husband or even child then I will be very put off ...

let's see what happens .

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Let's see how it goes Tanya Di.. the way I have understood the character till now, I think she will try to convince and remind me of the past but then realise he doesn't want anything to do with her and walk out.

What I am eager about is to know whether the Deshmukh family will agree to get Pari married to Naren- Ankita's husband, when they know very well that Ankita is shattered, loves Naren and is and with child. On one hand they have Ankita with her future looking bleak, the other hand they have Pari who has been living like a zombie after her separation with Naren, and may continue to lose faith in love and marriage again if she loses him, what with already having witnessed her parents' troubled married life . Both the girls have had scarred childhoods, and now it looks like the dreams and future of both the girls are a questions mark too. Whom will the Deshmukhs support?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Deshmukhs will not be able t odo anything .If Naren and Pari love each other and want to be with each other then they cannot stop it

As for the baby , one thing I assure you, Ankita will not tell anyone about the baby when she will see how happy Naren and Pari are to be with each other ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 12:50pm

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ankita's dialogues today ( to Naren ) that there is no point in staying in a marriage where there is no love ...that tells you the future story of the show ...that is the reason why Ankita will leave her husband .
Just no sacrifices please ...
Accepting facts as reality of life is Ok and then moving on is the right and  dignified thing to do but acting like a mahaan devi is not at all entertaining to me anymore ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 12:44pm

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jaano Ramesh babu! Dead Urgh...so tacky and old fashioned!
Except for the sindoor scene, I loved the episode. 

Ankita advising Pari to move ahead in life was spot on. Aman is as good as gone from her life, so what's the point of holding on to him? When she comes to know her Aman did not cheat, will she expect him leave his family for her? Will she want herself and another woman to go through what her mom and aunt faced? I hope the experiences of her own family members let Pari make a better decision in life. 

I liked Pari in today's episode. She forgot everything that occurred in the night and behaved normally with everyone. The way she forgot about last night's episode and forgave everyone, she needs to forget about Aman as well. I have warmed up to Pari and Ankita's friendship. Pari needs a mature girl as a friend to help her in moving on in life.         

After a long time I thought there was a genuinely cute scene between Ankita and Naren. The family planning conversation and Attu accidentally listening to them was super-adorable. And thank god Ankita is back with her hair all curly, I was not so happy with the plait hairstyle.

Things are moving forward in Soham's track...par ab bas reunion kara de yeh CVs or else I will loose interest till the time he actually gets back with the Ds.  

I do not believe Naren and Pari will get back together...Its Ankita and Naren's story and that's why it will be them in the end. Guaranteed!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21TanyazSaiflicioussoniiyaamajoni03nikitagmc

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ankita's dialogues today ( to Naren ) that there is no point in staying in a marriage where there is no love ...that tells you the future story of the show ...that is the reason why Ankita will leave her husband .
Just no sacrifices please ...
Accepting facts as reality of life is Ok and then moving on is the right and  dignified thing to do but acting like a mahaan devi is not at all entertaining to me anymore ...

Absolutely agree! Hopefully that track doesn't repeat & its sensible and logical this time around!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSaiflicious

Ri21

Ri21

Posted: 30 April 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
today's episode was really good.. am really liking the character of shekhar.. he was hurt but he thought about pari and respected her point of view. atlast pari and shekhar became friends and am happy the way pari behaved with shekhar. and sulochana is ill might have brain tumour.. felt bad for pari. sulochana and archana was taking about her that why she doesnt have love in her life.. i guess after what happened with aji and c saw that how shekhar cares for her family c ll say yes to the proposal. and now i really hope they get married as pari is deprived of love. and i also hope soham's truth comes out fast.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top