Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 5)

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
So pregnancy track is happening ...In Ekta's shows when heroine gets pregenant she gets separated from her husband and hero doesn't even know that his wife is pregnant... Ankita Naren will be separated first and then Ankita will find out that she is pregnant and she will hide that from Naren and Karmarkar family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
and why did Ankita give her sindoor to Pari... that is her sindoor and she shouldn't give that to someone else... 

Edited by majoni03 - 29 April 2014 at 8:28am

Tanyaz

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

and why did Ankita give her sindoor to Pari... that is her sindoor and she shouldn't give that to someone else... cvs are so stupidAngry

I hated that as well ..If they are going to show that Ankita is giving her husband to Pari ( just like Archana gave her Manav to Shravani or how Purvi gave Arjun to Ovi ) then I will stop watching this show for some time ...Just hate this kind of nonsense .
Such stories of women giving away their man is not my cup of tea ...This is not what a good marriage (  Pavitra Rishta ) should be about ..

Another thing I hate is mothers giving up their babies ...

I have seen enough of this crap in this show and if they show this again then time to give this show a miss for sometime ...

If Naren throws her because he does not wish to live with her and be  with Pari then it is Ok, I can understand that she should not force herself to live with such a person but she should herself not willingly try and do match making of her husband and her souten ..I think that kind of thinking is sickDead

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07majoni03

Ri21 Senior Member
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i just hope history wont be repeated.. 
majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by majoni03

and why did Ankita give her sindoor to Pari... that is her sindoor and she shouldn't give that to someone else... cvs are so stupidAngry

I hated that as well ..If they are going to show that Ankita is giving her husband to Pari ( just like Archana gave her Manav to Shravani or how Purvi gave Arjun to Ovi ) then I will stop watching this show for some time ...Just hate this kind of nonsense .
Such stories of women giving away their man is not my cup of tea ...This is not what a good marriage (  Pavitra Rishta ) should be about ..

Another thing I hate is mothers giving up their babies ...

I have seen enough of this crap in this show and if they show this again then time to give this show a miss for sometime ...

I think  they will show thatAngry... I m sure she will even hide about her pregnancy from Naren ...

Tanyaz

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
If she is telling Pari to be with Naren because Naren desperately wants to be  back with his old love then it is OK , it makes sense because she is a witness of how much Naren loved Ahana ( at least she thinks that Naren never loved her but only loves Ahana ) ...so then her trying to bring old lovers back again makes sense ...
But if Naren does not wish to do that but still  forcing him to be with Pari ( for Pari's happiness or some silly excuse like that ) then I will stop watching the show ...I really hated the way Arjun Purvi's story was spoiled by this kind of a meaningless sacrifice ...

But of course if Naren himself does not wish to be with her , despite of the last 7 months he spend with her and all that happened between them , then obviously he is not worth loving or being with ... he can go wherever he wants ...

But the decision of ending the marriage has to come from Naren and not Ankita ..

But this will not  be that good ..
When this story started after the leap, I felt it was such a nice fresh different story and the couple was adorable ( Naren Ankita ) ..but looks like even this story is going to take the same ghisa pita route ...what a shame ., the writers messed this up as well . They had a good chance to show real Pavitra Rishta between a husband and wife where a wife helps her husband overcome his demons and his problems and realizes that his real love is with the woman who is his supportive life partner not just some romantic fantasy ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 9:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258Ri21majoni03

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Tanya Di, I don't think there is going to be a sacrificing business here. The TB article said that Naren will refuse to accept his relationship and so Ankita will have to leave his house.
Till now, they have shown Ankita as a very normal girl, not a saint- good balance of practical + emotional nature, and she also stands up for herself at times. This track can be very good if it is pursued properly.

About today's episode- the baby is coming! Poor baby and poor Ankita! :(

I read some member's post in the forum asking whether the marriage is even legal or not considering Naren wasn't mentally stable or aware of things around him when he was married to Ankita, he was in a delusion, kept thinking of her as someone else, so would the marriage hold weight in a court of law.  It is a valid question and one that I don't have a clear idea about.

That could be the next twist of the serial, if the answer to the question above is that the marriage would not be recognised legally.

Edited by nikitagmc - 29 April 2014 at 9:32am

Tanyaz

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I would like it if they show that Naren wants to end the marriage when eh finds his Ahana and thus Ankita has to leave the house and him. Then he should realize slowly what all Ankita has done for him and remember all his time spent with Ankita and slowly fall in love with her. (most of the shows like this, when the actors get cured they forget/lose the memory of what happened during the time they were mentally unstable).
Really hope they hold off on the pregnancy tracks right now and let the couples enjoy and deal with the situation as adults.

Tanyaz

Go to top