Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 106

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Epi is good .

I can't blame Pari at all for being angry with her family, this was kind of the Deshmukhs fault for keeping her in the dark. Manav also look engry when he know Pari not know anything about all this .
Hats off to hiten even just one liner dialoge he show his worth with proper expression.

What pari say to ankita its really have a meaning because now this pain goes to ankita when naren dump her .

Shakhar is a true gem he behave very maturely even in the very odd situation he is simply a good guy he even understand Pari POV and dont want any one force her.

Pari and archana last scene is nice hope Pari understand family love her a lot and want o see her happy  look like pari say yes now.

precap is good hope soham will find soon .

Edited by muaaz - 28 April 2014 at 7:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvikholic

ashvikholic

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Plz dont bring ARVI here .Thier is stil no replacement of purvi so how they show purvi care or not care of Pari .Without any actress how they show Purvi concern its production house fault .Simple requset till then they show Purvi in the show not comment about Purvi.

Hi Muaaz, from the written update I understand that Purvi and Arjun's name is still being mentioned even in their absence and no indication of replacement. This may be the reason people still mention Arvi's name. Its difficult not to mention Arvi's name due to too much of love for themSmile

Edited by rkis - 28 April 2014 at 9:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bitasta-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplums

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Thanks for the discussion thread Tanya DiSmile I thought it was an ok epi, I can't blame Pari at all for being angry with her family, this was kind of the Deshmukhs fault for keeping her in the dark, i guess Purvi is least interested in what goes on in her daughter Pari's life, she shud at least be checking up on Pari once in a while but she doesnt care for Pari. Shekhar handled the situation very well, none of this was his fault at all and he couldnt have handled it better, even his parents quietly left without creating any scene. The Deshmukhs shud have at least considered what might happen if Pari rejects it, and all the drama cud have been avoided. The Damodar-Soham scene was awesome, I hope Soham will be found soon, once he's found and brought back to the D home I guess there will be problems between Soham and Sachin.
I think it is wrong to assume that Purvi is least interested in what is happening in her daughter's life and to right of the bat say that she doesn't care about Pari. 
In reality the actress who plays Purvi Asha Negi is no longer part of the show and they have not found a replacement. 

For that matter isn't it wrong that Pari's parents weren't even kept in the loop about Shekar?

It goes both ways..

But really the reason is because there is not actor playing Purvi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholicbitastaJShivpeachesnplumsstyle14

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
There currently are no actors to play the characters of ArVi, simple as that.

Atleast members could take that into consideration instead of starting the blame Purvi jaap again. AFAI remember, the leads in both generations have been shown to neglect one child if not more. And that has had its repercussions. But sure, when all else fails, let's blame Arvi or Purvi *sighs*

Edited by peachesnplums - 28 April 2014 at 11:37pm

ashvikholicbitastaJShiv-LiveLaughLove-style14

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Bhalla, Purvi 's character is no longer part of the show right now .Asha Negi and Rithwik have left the show .This is the main reason why Purvi is not shown as calling or visiting her daughter , not because she does not care .
In Purvi's place it is now shown as her mother Archana is taking care of Pari ( her grand daughter ) . In future also it will always be shown that Archana  is taking care of Pari ad not Purvi ( not because Arvi are bad parents but because they are no longer part of the show ) .

Hope this will explain why Purvi is not shown to be involved in Pari's wedding ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholicmuaazJShiv

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

[QUOTE=

Plz dont bring ARVI here .Thier is stil no replacement of purvi so how they show purvi care or not care of Pari .Without any actress how they show Purvi concern its production house fault .Simple requset till then they show Purvi in the show not comment about Purvi.

Agree with Muaaz  , Purvi and Arjun are no longer part of the show so no point bringing them up in daily discussion topics ( as a reference  maybe but not to criticize their actions ) .
Just like Shravani is not involved in Sachin's life ( not because she is a bad mother but because that character is not part of the show ) .A lot of characters come and they leave the show . The audience have to adjust the story line with these changes ...after all the show has almost been going on for 5 years .

enigma6ashvikholicRi21muaazJShiv

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Episode : 29th April 2014

Today Pari behaved better .At least she heard Ankita out and Ankita gave her a very good advise again ...I like the way Pari and Ankita's bond is developing . I think Ankita gave the sindoor  back to Pari so to give her a signal that she should now get married ...
It is sad to see Naren and Ankita together ..The  two actors have such natural style of acting and fantastic chemistry between them that I will really miss their scenes together after they split up in the show ...
Naren is still very immature in his mind the way he talks , I wonder if he will become mature normal adult again after he sees Pari ..

I think Ankita is either pregnant or is soon going to get pregnant..don't know what will happen if this baby comes around ...
 the scene where Naren and Ankita are looking at babies at his lap top is a clear indication of a new mehman coming in their lives ( before  disaster strikes Ouch)

I know Soham did wrong but I am fed up of the way Sachin is always after Soham ...even as a child he was after him ...now he is telling Manav off for going to look for Soham .
Sachin should feel at least some thing for his parents pain ...
Damodar did good acting again , it's good that this actor is getting some chance ..I like him ...

Star Of The Day ..

Today for me it was Manav because I always wanted to see Manav protect Soham and show his love towards him ..This I wanted since Soham came in the show as a baby but vnever really saw Manav care about him ..It was nice to see Manav fight Sachin and stand up for his other son as well ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 8:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21

Ri21

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
after watching today's episode i thnk ankita will sacrifice naren when the truth will be out. because today ankita gave the sindoor to pari and i feel ankita might be pregnant because naren and ankita were talking about babies and attu too told ankita to extend their family now. pari is very confused and when the truth will be out pari will ask for explanations and when c will know that ankita and naren is married and if ankita is pregnant c ll back off and marry shekhar. and after watching the precap i think aji will be ill and will tell pari to marry shekhar this way the engagemnt will take place and the truth will be out atlast the ahana aman track will be out. and after loads and loads of drama pari will end up marrying shekhar and attu might force naren to bring back ankita if ankita is pregnant. though i strongly feel the pregnancy track might occur.. what do you all think??Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top