Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 104

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy_02

tanyaz, i agree with you about shekar. He's doing a good job. And he's quite good looking as well

Very dignified and graceful man ...I don't want him getting hurt .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread -1 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElieSaab

also Nina/Kinnari will make an excellent team LOL they remind me of the past vamps like Punni,Manjusha and Rasika  

Kinnari is the most shrewd vamp in the show right now. She manipulates the others and gets her bidding done without looking bad herself. I think this is what is going to happen now too. Kinnari will lead to Ankita's expulsion from the house, plus she will manipulate Nina as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

[

I agree LOL plus her main goal is to get rid of Ankita from the household so that she can become the sole official bahu of the Karmarkars D'oh but why is she so greedy and money hungry? I thought her parents were millionaires Confused

but what will she achieve by manipulating Nina Confused
Nina can brainwash Pari ...
Pari and Nina live in the same house ...Pari can be brainwashed that she should fight for her love etc etc ...that way Pari could fight for Naren ...serves Nina's purpose as well  ( she wanted Pari out of the family so she will not control Manav's business ) and that way Ankita will be driven out ( serves Kinnri's purpose )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxnikitagmc

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I would love to see a rich handsome and mature guy fall head over heels in love with Ovi but the way Ekta works , probably Teju too will get involved and maybe fall for this guy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari-kirloskar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Teju is stil la spinster because I guess Ekta madam wants to keep this idea open of teju and Ovi both falling for the same guy ...Approve

It's a big problem having a sister in Ekta land ..LOL

Only Manav dear was a good boy , he treated his saalis like his sisters  . Now when Naren will go and be with Pari, will he expect Ankita to call him Jeeju ...( after it is discovered that Ankita is Soham's daughter and thus Pari's sister .

pari-kirloskar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Ok Elliesaab , me off to bed ..

It was fun chatting with you ...do pop in ever now and again ...

pari-kirloskar

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanyaz

One thing though I am enjoying now is this new found friendship between Soham and Damodar .I thought the scene was so funny , the way damodar danced at Soham's singing ...LOL

want to see more of them .

Agreed and lets hope Sohams identity is revealed soon coz frankly I am tired the hide and seek games Sleepy

and even if the Deshmukhs don't accept Soham wholeheartedly, they should at least acknowledge his poor kids.

oh and I hope Ovi will get married soon because the poor girl has suffered too much

I completely agree ElieSaab, Ovi has suffered a lot due to Arjun/Purvi, Ovi shud have gotten married to someone else, but she has done a great job in raising Pia as a single mother. The Ds should definitely acknowledge Soham's kids, I think Sachin will still dislike Soham a lot and Sachin's son Gaurav will also not like Prashant but the rest of the family will definitely be accepting to Soham's family.

Edited by bhallarox - 28 April 2014 at 5:45pm

pari-kirloskar

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Thanks for the discussion thread Tanya DiSmile I thought it was an ok epi, I can't blame Pari at all for being angry with her family, this was kind of the Deshmukhs fault for keeping her in the dark, i guess Purvi is least interested in what goes on in her daughter Pari's life, she shud at least be checking up on Pari once in a while but she doesnt care for Pari. Shekhar handled the situation very well, none of this was his fault at all and he couldnt have handled it better, even his parents quietly left without creating any scene. The Deshmukhs shud have at least considered what might happen if Pari rejects it, and all the drama cud have been avoided. The Damodar-Soham scene was awesome, I hope Soham will be found soon, once he's found and brought back to the D home I guess there will be problems between Soham and Sachin.

Plz dont bring ARVI here .Thier is stil no replacement of purvi so how they show purvi care or not care of Pari .Without any actress how they show Purvi concern its production house fault .Simple requset till then they show Purvi in the show not comment about Purvi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholicTanyaz-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Go to top