Page 1
Page   of 106
Page 2 Page 106

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
will be opening a new thread  to discuss the on goings of the show
All members are more than welcome to put in their reviews / opinions in here .

Just a few things to remember ..

Please put in the reviews keeping the IF rules in mind .

Show tolerance and respect for all opinions ( even if they are contrary to what you like ) .This is not an AT but a thread for the fans of all different characters whether Naren , Ankita , Savita , Soham, Pari , Pia, Mansi , Ovi , Arman  or even Kinnri etc etc  ...

The thread is generally for reviews try not to debate too much here please but if there is a point in the story that needs debate and if some members want to take the discussion further than open a new thread and take the debate in that thread ...

and the most important rule ...

Have Fun here  Wink

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 April 2014 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muaazbonnefille

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread -1" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Interesting show today ..

I liked the way Ankita advised Pari and told her that if someone dumped you then yo ushould forget about him because he did not deserve your love in the first place ...hope she will apply this logic to herself also when her husband leaves her for Pari .

I think Pari will now say yes to Shekhar 's proposal ...

Deshmukh ladies were very wrong not to tell Pari that a potential groom had come to see her .Very bad ..

I did not like Pari today .I know she was 100 % right in being angry with her family but there has to be a way and some manners how to behave with the elders of your family .She was downright rude today and making faces as if she is eating karela   ...should have takes Archana  inside and tell her No for the proposal ...why scream and shout so much .If your love affair did not work out then stop hurting your family and friends ...it was not their fault ...
She is a very ziddi girl .It is not good for girls to hang on to broken relationships this way ...

The way she said to Ankita , you are not in my place so you can't know how I feel ...sounded more like a curse . I am sure that Ankita will also be in this situation but will hopefully handle it with more dignity and less drama .

I liked the scene of Damodar and Soham ...it was funny ..
Definitely Damo baba will find his grandson soon ...

Star Of The Day .

Shekhar ...Loved the dignified and proper way he handled the very odd situation .Shekhar is an extremely nice man and  the more I see him the more I like him ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 April 2014 at 8:01am

Ri21bonnefille

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Poor Shekhar. And so embarrassing for his parents. If they were like Rasika or Shashank's mom, they would have given Deshmukhs a piece of their mind. 
Can Ankita and Naren have a conversation which is not about Pari? All they talk about is Pari, Pari and Pari...and at present they don't even know that she is Ahana. 

I felt bad for Pari...it was immature of Ds to keep her in darkness. And Savita who came up with the whole idea, did not even take the responsibility and allowed Archana to be blamed for it. 

Pari should shout down at Pia as well. She knows far more about Aman than Ankita does.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyeremuse10TanyazPheunli

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Star Of The Day .

Shekhar ...Loved the dignified and proper way he handled the very odd situation .Shekhar is an extremely nice man and  the more I see him the more I like him ...

Shekhar was star of the day for me too. 

He handled the whole situation with so much maturity. So far, he has been shown to be a very balanced character.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I fast forwarded through most of it, I only wanted to see Damodar and Soham's scenes how cute are they? I figured Soham would slip up and I'm sure once Damodar is sober it will get him thinking. Soham cannot run forever 

Tanyaz

Pheunli

Goldie

Pheunli

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Today Pari's frustration was justified.
Shekhar is a true gentleman..
Overall today's epi was good enough.

Ri21Tanyaz

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Today's Soham-Damodar scene was so good, loved it! After so long I saw the actor playing Damodar today, so good he was. Loved the scene.. reminded me of good old days of PR..

Damodar does have a very strong liver to be alive for so long inspite of all the alcohol. Manohar in turn used to abide by whatever Sulo told him and went away to heaven quicker. Guess Damo is happy having his heaven with alcohol here, lol.

muse10Tanyaz

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
tanyaz, i agree with you about shekar. He's doing a good job. And he's quite good looking as well

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top