BROTHERS...! ( Parrot Story for RIYA HBD Gift @ PG 137)!!! - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Reshma.

1st part done!!

What a big Pahar U covered...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beautiful, beautiful! πŸ‘ Every scene of emotions portrayed so perfectly. The scene where Dr. Rajeev trreats ABHI and ABHIJEET witnesses it all. Just too perfect.. Though Rahul had a subtle role here, it was very good. Dr. Raheel's character is well portrayed. 

Really...😲😲

Great job! Will read next part and comment soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You so much...😳😳
LAst part up so soon dada😲, acha hai..πŸ˜†
But i will read it later dada..😳
Originally posted by Reshma.

Read the 2nd and 3rd parts in one go!! Really too good for words.. the gradual drift was so wonderfully written.. though the 1st part gave me some tears the 3rd part left me in smiles.. The final; scene when Salunkhe sir hugs ACP sir was awesome.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the story GD. Simple and beautiful πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My lappy was Hanged many times so the Story Posted in Two Posts...
yes that was the Best Part...😳😳
a Silent Step covers the Distance as well gives Smiles and Sooth to All...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so very much...😳😳
Originally posted by Forfriend

Here is my review...

BH its really different one... there are so many aspects which are new... you know some thig this time you made to react my brain as you want in story...

U still have a Brain..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
New Aspect for Me too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

like to be frank kuch bhi ho jaye even in your DAYA DON wala story I did not hate or angry on Daya...

why...😲😲

but in this story you made me angry on Daya I silently take Abhijeet's side... for that Hats off two you...

Yes, cz He was, is and always Right but mostly He gives favor to His Bro too...😳😳

and the way you handle two Abhijeets at a same time in story yaar two good... as on screen show karna easy hota hai... per writting me ek hi persone ko do alag tarah se ek sath maintione karna mushkil... but you done it well...

Seriously Boss; this is the point I waited that Someone praise that thingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. yes most Difficult cz kabhi kabhi tou Mujhy khud samjh Nhai aata yaar aur End mein Tum nay ye feel kiya bhi hoga... its really Difficult but I imagines those Scenes in front of My Eyes...😳😳

Daya ka thik hona aapne step by step dikhaya... uss accident ke baad ka reaction and then ghar pe subah Abhijeet ko dekhke diya hua reaction...

haan kyunkay Us ka Dimagh Grasp kr gaya kay Jo Banda us kay sath Ghar mein rehta hay WO us ka ABHI hay...😳😳

per yaha ussane khadus Abhijeet pe ghussa nahi dikhaya... ya ussake bareme pucha nahi yeh thoda khataka...

yaar, is Disorder mein Patient buht jaldi Topic Shuffle kartay hain aur kisi ek issue pr zyada attention nahi deta.. bus jo baat Cubh rahi hoti hay, wo nikl jayey and they Relaxed...😊😊

and About DUO bonding and other you are back I can say... bichme joh chije missing thi aapki story me woh kuch had tak wapas aayi hai...

Sach...πŸ˜‰
I m Amazed...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nice attempt BH... really too good 

Thank you so much BUGGY...😳😳
Originally posted by 1.KRITTIKA

bhaiya u rock...i knew it cnt be yspt u r nt like fw...πŸ˜‰
chalo ant vala to sab vala...
waiting fr ur ph

I Love Ur Bhaiya alot Baccha...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Obviously, agar Bhai keh detay kay ye YSPT tha tou Bhai ka Antim Sanskaar ho jata...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank You so very much...😳😳

Originally posted by start1234

wow superbπŸ‘ I liked Dr. Raheel's character and his plan was also good and i really liked those five words pakka😊 Marvellous StoryπŸ€—

Pakka...😳
haan ab kisi ko is PAKKA lafz kehnay aur usy poora karny mein itna Intaizaar mut karwana kay wo mar jaye...😳😳
Thank you so very much...😳😳
Originally posted by rosepink.

zabardast... 😊
it kept me engrossed completely till d end..
kash har koi jaane wale ko is tarah rok pata...
anyways great work GD
πŸ‘ 
haan, magar hr KOI wo special jagah deserve Nahi karta...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

nice story..maanna padeg...hum readers ko..jo tum se aisi stories likhwa lete hai πŸ˜‰ 

Emotional Atyacharr kr kay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good job meri Duao se 😳

Originally posted by gadhadada

😊
Originally posted by bluetides

Hello GDπŸ˜ƒ
The last part awesome hai πŸ‘
I was feeling bad for daya na he was in bad mental state na😭😭 even feeling bad for abhijeet kitna bi naraz ho but he too can't see his half soul like this, in this condition πŸ˜”
I like doc raheel's character, his plan was too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yar wo scene where daya hugs abhi and crying that call his abhi back was so sweet and I really feel for that😳
Hey wo when he daya tell him to stay and left after his abhi came back, yaad aya? Han han wohi wala GD uff kitni jaldi bhool jati hoπŸ˜† yar wahan jab daya lied on the bed and abhi in front of him said hey bagwan and then worried but daya just smiled and drifted to sleep, I feel that it ended now from where it started, hmmm samaj aya? Nai na, pata tha but mje samjana nai ata na yar I feel k jab he slept after the suicidal attempt in his home and asked abhi not to leave him bas wahin wale scene pe pir start hoa and he is back to normal, may be its just my view and I connected this part to that one of ur storyπŸ€” sorry yar kuch zada dimag chalane ki koshish kr rahi hoon bs yeh mera hi point of view ya imagination hai plz don't mind and sorry πŸ˜³
Han toh woh playing scene was just awesome me too love to play these games in kids gaming zoneπŸ˜† and they laughing after that wow 
How it ended was awesome, abhi, daya and doc too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
And after that 'pakka' love it β€οΈ
'One step' is a beautiful and superb story by u and u r rite dear taking steps silently sometimes creates big trouble for u, we must share to atleast someone close to us may be pir koi problem hi na ho πŸ˜³
And thnx for the info at the end, really nice of u and helpful for us😊
Lovely story it was, enjoyed it alot πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by Veena.. - 9 years ago