Sat 13 Nov - promo on TV for Monday

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Purab's diwali party promo

Jassi, Purab and Meenakshi are standing (continuation of Thursday episode)

A beaming Meenakshi asks – Purab, I too am curious to know who is your mystery woman. Usme aisi kya baat hai jo mujhme nahain thi??

Purab proudly puts his right arm around Jassi smiles and says "Jassi meri mangetar hai".

Jassi is shown looking up at him and colour slowly leaves Meenakshi's face.

A General diwali clip

Jassi and Purab are sitting in Jassi's office (I think). She on her CEO chair and he opposite her.

Jassi – Purab mera dost hi nahin, humsafar bhi hai. Uski wajah se meri yeh diwali aur be rangeen ho gayi hai.

(Could not get the expressions etc for this one or whether they were holding hands, will update if I see it again)Edited by artijain - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail

talk about confusing promos..but looks like meena does not succeed....👏(though who knows😭). thanx arti ...i was getting a little tense 🤢(damn...when did i get so hooked on jjkn😕)....your promo makes me feel better😃

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
KK_lassi thumbnail

Jassi – Purab mera dost hi nahin, humsafar bhi hai. Uski wajah se meri yeh diwali aur be rangeen ho gayi hai.

Was Jassi to herself in front of Purab.

RTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK_lassi

Was Jassi to herself in front of Purab.

Jassi was talking to us the viewers but with Purab sitting in front of her.

Puja, with so much worry/confusion on Meenakshi's effect in the serial, and what is going to happen next on JJKN, I thought it best to have this promo on the forum asap. 😉

If there are any misgivings about the engagement, they will only be on Jassi's side (the proverbial see-saw). Purab appears to be pretty consistent regarding his choice and decisions.
jammy thumbnail

Thanks Aarti,

Thank you for the promo. But I doubt this gonna help.

Jammy.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

thank god !!!!! for the promo 😛

and arti thank you so much 😊😛

but i never got to see this promo eventhough i was hooked to the tv

yashika thumbnail

'purab mere dost hi nahin, humsafar bhi hai aur usne meri is diwali ko  aur bhi roshan kar diya hai'

well, that sure is a relief. was expecting things to go wrong in the party.

also, earlier it was  'bas dost hai...' and now it is 'dost hi nahi humsafar bhi hai....'. what's coming next.........?😃

thx aarti ! just saw it myself. as far as expressions are concerned...

jassi is smiling and looking very happy. purab too smiles gently and is looking at her lovingly. they show a glimpse of the scene in the restaurant when jassi says yes to marry him and their hands are clasped. quite mushy...the whole thing

but if they are supposed to break up soon.....what is this all abt.....or have they changed their mind once again😉

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

Thanks Arti.

The promo sends +ve vibes for Jassi-Purab, but Meenakshi hasn't put her "Sautan Cap" on and started her usual manipulations yet...🤢

RTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashika

but if they are supposed to break up soon.....what is this all abt.....or have they changed their mind once again😉

😆 Who knows. I dont see any grounds for a break up as of this week. Unless she tells him that she refuses to colour her hair purple and therefore feels that she wont fit in so she should break off the wedding plans.

Or Jassi can decide to postpone her engagement indefinitely and do some deep introspection.

In any case, I just enjoy watching Purab in the serial while it lasts or they make up their mind what they want to do with him. The story has been unpredictable for quite some months now. As long as they remain consistent with Purab's character, they can run wild with their imagination for the rest of it as they have been doing.
bas02 thumbnail

thnx for the promo

makes me feel relieved and happy😃