Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Abysmal

How old are you? 12??

You can't get away from your crimes by being helpful and doing some good works. It doesn't work that way.

In the eyes of law, crime = punishment.

Rockchic and Slumdog were both being sarcastic.
Qirat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well let the court decide on this.. Jail or no jail is not important for me.. Important is that he realized his mistake, change himself and not do it again.. To err is human... I shall & will always remember him for his charity..
I was just reading this - about how a mother forgave her sons murderer.. http://goo.gl/B8eh19 .. Not saying he shouldn't be punished, but hope people can forgive him for what he has done... 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
important is that he realized his mistake,
😆
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Justice should prevail.. Even if it makes me sad 😒
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chiquita.

Well let the court decide on this.. Jail or no jail is not important for me.. Important is that he realized his mistake, change himself and not do it again.. To err is human... I shall & will always remember him for his charity..

I was just reading this - about how a mother forgave her sons murderer.. http://goo.gl/B8eh19 .. Not saying he shouldn't be punished, but hope people can forgive him for what he has done... 

Fine he realised his mistake but did he truly, should have gone to the court hearings and not avoided them. Also who is he to decide what his punishment should be and whether he has paid for his mistakes. 

It isn't like he lied to his parents or something that minor that he has realised his mistake so he can get away with it, he should face what ever other normal criminal faces. They may realise their mistakes as well but do they get off like that. 
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: noor321

Rapes happen, all over the world everyday, we should let the rapists go as well, right? 

Wow I actually can't believe I'm reading this comment. Love him as an actor, love him for his characters but don't love him for his crimes. Loyalty is one thing but common sense is also needed when being loyal to someone. If God forbid someone of your family was killed by a drunk driver would you be like oh who cares it was an accident and accident happens. In this case it wasn't as if the guy suddenly came in front of Salman's car, Salman was drunk and drove over people. 

Ppl call us Blind Salman fans, well they themselves are filled with hatred that without even knowing the actual truth will pass judgment. 

Why does there is a CASE going on? TO know whether it was Salman driving that night or not, if not who did that Accident. Let COURT Decide it, let us have a VERDICT first, But NO. Just coz Salman Khan is here, big celebrity, you guys yourself will pass the judgement as He has killed that person.

If this was so simple case, why did it took 12 years in Session court itself? Why did Police took 12 years to even finalize the charges forget what will be the result? Now reply will come as Police was favouring Salman, if this is favouring Salman, then what is punishment?

You are so eager to put it on personal front as if someone from MY Family would have gone through this or not, While i wanna ask you if Your Family member was involve in this kind of accident & without seeing if he/she is guilty or not, he/she is termed as GUILTY by others n calling him names like murderer or stuff like that, How will u react?

Accident is not a Murder, How does Salman become Murderer in this?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

This is a Bollywood forum, we talk about bollywood related personalities.

Salman's case is only Bollywood related case being dragged for 12 years & without Verdict he is termed as Guilty, just coz he is a Celebrity. Price for being a Celebrity.

Truth is he killed someone, it's been 12 years, he is still free.  

Verdict ke bina calling him Killer just shows your Blind hatred, nothing else.

Qirat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fine he realised his mistake but did he truly, should have gone to the court hearings and not avoided them. Also who is he to decide what his punishment should be and whether he has paid for his mistakes

It isn't like he lied to his parents or something that minor that he has realised his mistake so he can get away with it, he should face what ever other normal criminal faces. They may realise their mistakes as well but do they get off like that. 

I really don't have time for this explanations..😕 Whether or not he realized his mistake, whether or not he is trying to avoid court hearing, I don't know ? I can't really comment on this as I don't know all the facts.. What I meant is that for me it is important that he realized his mistake and not do it again, that is what I want, he realized his mistake or not, I don't know, that is something only he and god knows.. For what reason he does charity, again is something only he knows and god knows, how can we ever know what it is in someone heart..

Point to me where did I say this - those that I bold..?
Edited by .chiquita. - 10 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ranjha-

Ppl call us Blind Salman fans, well they themselves are filled with hatred that without even knowing the actual truth will pass judgment. 

Why does there is a CASE going on? TO know whether it was Salman driving that night or not, if not who did that Accident. Let COURT Decide it, let us have a VERDICT first, But NO. Just coz Salman Khan is here, big celebrity, you guys yourself will pass the judgement as He has killed that person.

If this was so simple case, why did it took 12 years in Session court itself? Why did Police took 12 years to even finalize the charges forget what will be the result? Now reply will come as Police was favouring Salman, if this is favouring Salman, then what is punishment?

You are so eager to put it on personal front as if someone from MY Family would have gone through this or not, While i wanna ask you if Your Family member was involve in this kind of accident & without seeing if he/she is guilty or not, he/she is termed as GUILTY by others n calling him names like murderer or stuff like that, How will u react?

Accident is not a Murder, How does Salman become Murderer in this?

It isn't exactly an accident when the driver was drunk and lost his senses. Accidents just happen, but driving while drunk is asking for something to happen. 

I remember he got arrested and taken into custody, without him being there you can't exactly arrest him now can you? No one is going to take his name randomly if he wasn't there, he was there and obviously caused the incident. 

It has gone on for 12 years because it has Salman's name attached to it, he as avoided so many of the court hearings.

If he thinks he is not guilty then he should go to court and not avoid it. Why doesn't he prove us wrong by attending court.  
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

It isn't exactly an accident when the driver was drunk and lost his senses. Accidents just happen, but driving while drunk is asking for something to happen. 

I remember he got arrested and taken into custody, without him being there you can't exactly arrest him now can you? No one is going to take his name randomly if he wasn't there, he was there and obviously caused the incident. 

It has gone on for 12 years because it has Salman's name attached to it, he as avoided so many of the court hearings.

If he thinks he is not guilty then he should go to court and not avoid it. Why doesn't he prove us wrong by attending court.  

Salman is not avoiding the court, it is not coz of him that this much long period has gone by, Session court will put him jail for not attending the cases. He is regular to this case very much, sometimes he is exempted. It is the police who was not presenting enough evidence to get him convicted.

Now the case is in court, before it's verdict, why you passing your own judgement? Just coz u hate him, doesn't make him Guilty or criminal. Let Court decide it, we will accept it.