Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

ARIANA_

IF-Sizzlerz

ARIANA_

FF Graphicer, Anime Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Welcome  To

^Thanks to my classy siggy maker(starry.phoenix) for making this!

Hola all! I guess, I should introduce myself! Hmm,well! I'm Ariana(superb lazy)! Friends call me Aru,Ari,Ana,nutty, bunny,malaria,partner,RIA,kameeni,chudail,Aria,duffy,bacha,kiddo,chhoti,dora,doraemon,burger etc etc! oops! They're huge! You can call me what you like! oh! I'm 16,studying in 11th,hmm, actually done with annual exams so 12th!

I do love MS Dhoni, Ranbir Kapoor,Deepika Padukone,Paul Walker( I started loving him after his death), Robert Pattinson,KSG,Jenny,Surbhi,Deepika Singh(not anymore),Krystle,Nia,Karan Tacker,Barun Sobti,Gaurav S Bajaj, Parvati,Harshad Chopra,Additi Gupta, Avinash Sachdev(my current love), Shrenu Parikh n many more players n actors! I watched many shows but I usually stop watching in middle! Hmm! I completed watching only one show 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil'! Currently I'm in love with IPKKND EBP! Ah! AShlok <3

I started making siggies about 4 months ago, yeah, I'm quite new to PS! I can make non animated siggies, icons, simple avis(I can stack them), forum tags(I dun know what you call it)! I do use PS CS6 n yeah sometimes PS CS, image ready, animation shop!(I have a dukaan of soft wares) lol!
I seriously hate bad creations! I know I'm also a weird siggy maker!

Oh! yeah! I forget to talk about my inspirations! Hmm! It's mainly Shikz or Shikha or coffee.beans or starry.phoenix! hahah! I love her works the most n you can say I'm a very regular customer of her! She is such an amazing n yeah classy siggy maker I have ever seen!
Well, I started loving the works of Sihu,Baki n Viz! I know there're many ppl who are doing fab job! ^_^

Now it's the turn of rules!Oh shit man, I hate rules! Sorry, I have to be very formal!
You can use my siggies anywhere you want, you can resize, no need to give me credit, , you have to use them at least for 0 sec! hahah! Oh!

you can spam but only  in an innovative way!
Hmm, dun crop my works or recreate! Dun blame it as yours! Dun remove my copyright!
No insulting speeches n yeah dun promote yourself here, seriously I hate this kinda behavior!

Alright! I do use the PSDs of Kainat most times! thanks to her! Bijal,Marry, thank you! You all rock! Thank you google uncle, deviantArt chacu n TumBlr mama! lmao!

Update Index

Edited by ARIANA_ - 18 July 2014 at 12:05pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

deepavasudevAsharkibiwiDuggukede-Have.a.dream-kkprincessstarry.phoenixniki_2293masaf57-RKV-JennyKryanforever_youngAyushii_AngelCharmz_58AshesToDustEfinah36shafaqsheikh.HookandHybrid..LiveLaughLove.Vivirti_Suvian2AyeshaC4Sid_celestial_.Mandy.lipshaasomergasm.Mona55maya-kk..dreamygatz..MariaArHiholic-CutyeeAisha.K-MitwaIshqPe-meera.chaudhurirkapoor1382shumaila08_PanCake_...Ayesha...thala...Jes...aishu3003Divz..Mouse.Roses-khushiAichuuQH_DDEJ_Fan-AriaNe--Ocean.eyes-.SajnaVe.-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Black-Forest creation zone-1||-Note> page 56" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ARIANA_

IF-Sizzlerz

ARIANA_

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Update

AShlok

IshRa

Ramleela

KryAn

RP

oops! done! will update more later!

Edited by ARIANA_ - 02 May 2014 at 1:46am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

AsharkibiwiDuggukede-Have.a.dream-kkprincessstarry.phoenixmasaf57-RKV-Charmz_58forever_youngJennyKryannakajaEfinah36ArishaDeepzAmmuKryan_celestial_.LiveLaughLove.Vivirti_Suvian2AyeshaC4Sid.Mandy.lipshaasomergasm.maya-kk..dreamygatz..ChocoChudailMona55..Mishh007..MariaArHiholicmeera.chaudhuri-CutyeeAisha.K-MitwaIshqPe-millee18shumaila08_PanCake_...Ayesha...DazzilerDizzy.Mouse.Divz.aishu3003...Jes...QH_DDEJ_Fan-Ocean.eyes--AriaNe--DevilGal-.SajnaVe.

ARIANA_

IF-Sizzlerz

ARIANA_

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
updated!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede-Have.a.dream-kkprincessstarry.phoenixArishaDeepzshafaqsheikh.LiveLaughLove._celestial_Vivirti_Suvian2..dreamygatz..MariaArHiholic...Ayesha......Jes...-AriaNe-.SajnaVe.

.LiveLaughLove.

IF-Rockerz

.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I am so happy and proud of myself for being this fast! Big smile Yay! I am the first one to comment on the first ever gallery of your's! Well, firstly, congrats on this wonderful shop of yours! I love the name you have chosen for your gallery! Its cool! Big smile Wow! You don't need credit and they will be free to use. That's new! Wink And coming to your creations, they are super good! I love Ashlok's one... The very first one. It is really cute! Heart And I love the other ones too! Big smileAriana, you being super lazy won't take any requests... Hmph, that's bad for us. But, still we will be happy to see your creations! Big smile This gallery is gonna rock!! Please update soon and thanks for the PM! Take care!
PS: Yippeee, I am the first one to comment! SillyDancing

Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 27 April 2014 at 3:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARIANA_.SajnaVe.

-Cutyee

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cutyee

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
A Big wala Congratulation Ariana  for your own shop Hug Party
You editing is awesome
I am glad that you opened a ur shop Wink
Kryan Siggi is lovely and Robert one is SuperbClap
Update soon!
Can't wait to see ur more amazing creation!
Best of Luck!Thumbs Up

Edited by -Cutyee - 27 April 2014 at 3:02pm

ARIANA_.SajnaVe.

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
oh my god!!! these are sooo good!!! itna bada talent chhupa rakha tha!! main toh fan ho gayi yaar!!! congos for the gallery!!! Hug

ARIANA_.SajnaVe.

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Ariana fabulous work 

love hem all

can i use the ashlok ones 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona55ARIANA_.SajnaVe.

Mr.-Parfect