Kkusum

Finding true happines:Kshitij,Lali-Articl

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Finding true happiness….

Might sound clichd, but some people spend a lifetime in search of happiness, while others, in trying to understand what it means. A rather subjective and elusive term cause what maybe one man's nectar could be poison for another. Just taking a walk down the beach, the sheer joy of living in a state of inspiration, meditating or just being with your family or friends; everyone has a different take on happiness.
Prashant Golecha chats up with some of our TV celebs to find out what happiness means to them and above all what makes them happy.

Maninee Misra- Happiness is the essence of life. To see a smile on my daughter Diyanoor's face makes me most happy. Happiness is feeling a sense of true joy, which can't be expressed in words. It is the joy of the soul, a stat e of mind. Personally, for me meditation, Buddhism and Chanting gives me joy. So, you can be in the best of places and yet be unhappy or be in the worst of situations and yet be happy. Apart from this, its also the joy of performing and acting which gives me true happiness

Amit Sarin
-It could mean many things, like you set a goal for yourselves and achieve it. The goal may be with regards to relationship, career, spiritual or monetary. Satisfaction leads to happiness and in turn happiness leads to growth. Every individual perceives happiness differently. What is good for me may be bad for someone else. Sometimes work related happiness is more important than personal happiness or vice-versa..

Gourav Chanana
- Happiness is a state of mind, which everyone runs after. It's intangible. You can't get it you have to be just happy on your own. I believe in talking life as it comes. Everyday brings with it an experience, be it good or bad. The experience of living and being inspired makes me most happy.

Bakul Thakkar
- Happiness means spending time and growing up with family, friends and mentors who mean something to you. I get personal happiness when I am performing or indulge in outdoor activities like horse riding, horse safari or white river rafting. I practise Pranayam regularly, which gives me peace and a sort of internal happiness, which shows in all what I do.

Preiti Mamgain
(Preeti Dayal) -Happiness means living a well-punctuated life. You can put a comma while watching a sunset, put a dash to fulfill your professional commitments and fullstop to be with family and friends. You get up in the morning with a smile and look forward to the day. Happiness comes from inside and not outside. Although you might be doing amazing things in the world, but when you're not happy from within, you won't be happy. (Her previous name was Preeti Dayal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aww watver Amit said made me realize that's he's a deep guy!
thanks shurti!

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thansk Shruti! and yehhh Amit is a really deep guy 😊 very spiritual too.. like Manoj 😳
nightangel thumbnail
so cute specially Amit says..manoj is also good 4 dht point.... 👏