::Happy B'day Suhasi Dhami -Always Smiling & Shinning like a Sun:: - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely post.
Belated B'day wishes Suhasi Dhami.
Happy Birthday Suhasi God bless you ðŸ˜Š
visha - did u forward the link to her or Jay???
I forwarded it to Jaisheel ðŸ˜Š
Even Anirudh saw it and shared on his Twitter.
Saw it first in my 'my posts'.😆So I thought of dropping by.

Haha, though of updating Suhasi's pics from DKDM so its easier to find for her next year's b'day thread ðŸ˜†

Below are the excepts of the same regarding the Live Feed :

Live Feed is only allowing limited discussion on what is being shown on the Live Feed at the moment. Do not turn the Live Feed into an AT or criticizing a contestant in this thread.

All discussion regarding the live feed should only be discussed in the live feed thread. The sole purpose of the Live Feed Thread is so discuss what has been shown in the live feed, members are requested to not post fabricated events in this thread. Members are not to make threads on the main forum regarding anything that happened on the live feed.  If we find any such posts are made on the main forum they will be merged with the live feed or closed as per situation.

As such, kindly keep discussion limited to the Live Feed rather than bringing in other reference or what happened in the episode and adding own views in. Anyone found to continue breaching the said rule may face a raise of WL or strict action taken.

BB8 DT 
Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago