Frequent Posters

tanvinangia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 5

A/N : This update wouldn't have been possible without Tanvi Nangia's help! I have practically stalked and troubled her non stop for these pics. 

Do visit her page on FB for GHSP Dialogues. Its a commendable effort by her to recreate those magical scenes!

Link

Also one of the main reasons for delay in last 2 updates was bcos I wanted to merge them together but somehow it was becoming too lengthy so had to post separately.

Apologies in advance cos I am too scared to post this update, I've tried something really new and have no idea how it has come out. Not proof read so please ignore errors.

Jhuttis, chappals, tomatoes are all welcomed! Please no eggs as I'm a vegetarian 

A sincere request please do let me know how was the update

I'm eagerly waiting!

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS

[Maan's POV]

I instantly rushed out only to bump into Singh (Head security incharge), I quirked my brow up in question and immediate came the answer.

"Sir  main poore din ke CCTV footage locker mein rakhne jaa raha tha."

"Hmm " I nodded and turned back only to halt him again.

"Singh ... shayad tum mere cabin ki footage lena bhool gaye ho." I reminded him.  Confusion etched on his face for a moment but as reality dawned in,  he humbly informed.

"Sir ...  last year se aap ne hi  apne cabin ke CCTV cameras ke settings change karwa diye hain. Monitor room ka connection bhi hata (remove) diya hain. Aur ab aap ke cabin ki footage aap  khud apne personal locker mein rakhte hain."

"Maine ... lekin kyun?" I queried in disbelief.

"Woh...Sir ... Aap aur Geet Mam ...mera matlab ... woh ... aap ke personal ..." He stated awkwardly.

"Hmm.." I hesitantly acknowledged and hurried towards my cabin to avoid any further embarrassment.

Flustered!!! ... I managed to reach my cabin. The notification of the fact and the reason behind from refraining them to access the footage of my cabin was quite an embarrassing surprise for me.

Back to back revelations!!! Some shocking ... some painful ... some pleasant ... and now baffling!

Inquisitive about the latest piece of information acquired I walked up to my personal locker cabinet. Post my accident I don't remember to have used it, probably Adi or Geet must be operating it incase any need arises. Opening the door I noticed many changes done in the cabinet. There was another extension to my earlier safe, assuming all the footages of my cabin must have been kept in this very extension.

To verify my doubt I punched in the code.

I was appalled to see so many tapes,  but then smiled at the thought of them all consisting my moments with Geet!

Geet ... the mere mention alarmed me. I had just left home in a huff and didn't bother to inform anyone, knowing Geet quite well by now, I'm sure she would be worried sick about my whereabouts.

Not wanting to add to her woes I pulled out my cell and called her.

KHURANA MANSION

[Geet's POV]

Constant knocking on my door broke my slumber. I realized that unknowingly I had dozed off crying, all the emotional and physical stress of the day taking a toll on me. Gathering myself I opened the door to brace anxious and worried face of Nakul, who informed me about Maan leaving in a haste.

Instant fear gripped my heart!

Maan was unusually silent all through our conversation ... to be precise it was only my confession! He had hardly spoke or reacted and then bluntly asked me to leave him alone. I had no clue what was running in his mind, he had completely shut himself off from all of us since the party fiasco. Somewhere we were all guilty to have hidden all the facts from him. We knew he was struggling to acquire his answers, to relate to the current scenario but the fear of his reaction and its effect on his health forced us not to disclose any facts.

"Nakul tumne unhe roka kyun nahi?" I panicked.

"Maine abhi window se unki gaadi ko mansion se bahar jaate dekha aur bhaag kar aap ko batane aaya hoon." He sincerely revealed.

"Kisi aur ko toh nahi bataya na?" I asked apprehensively.

"Nahi ... Chotesaab ke jaane se thodi der pehle Dev sir bhi kahin chale gaye aur baaki ke sab so gaye hain." He informed.

"Theek hain ...tum abhi kisi ko kuch mat batana ...Main pata karti hoon." I told him.

I paced restlessly in the hall still not being able to get through Maan, but was atleast relieved that Dadimaa was fast asleep I guess todays events had really exhausted her and I didn't want her trouble her anymore. Mamaji, Nandini and Lucky Veerji had also retired in their respective rooms and Dev was still not back.

I had called up Maan numerous times but he hadn't picked up my call and Dev's phone was out of coverage area. I was hoping and praying to Babaji each moment that Maan is fine and returns home as soon as possible. I didn't want to create anymore chaos at home and somewhere I had a strong feeling that Maan was fine!...Its just that he needed some space and time. 

'Geet dekh fikar mat kar...Maan theek hoge ...mujhe poora vishwaas hain ... yahin aas paas gaye hoge ... kuch der akele rahenge toh shant ho jaayenge ...hain na! ...  Agar abhi Dadimaa ko pata chala toh woh bahot pareshaan ho jaayegi ... Thodi der aur intezaar kar leti hoon ... tab tak Maan aa hi jaayenge ... Himmat rakh Geet ... himmat rakh!' I tried to assure myself.

Though every passing moment was scaring me now!

Loosing all my patience I was about to go and  wake up Lucky Veerji when my phone buzzed.

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS

[Geet's POV]

I skeptically walked through the dimly lit empty corridors of Khurana Constructions making my way to ... where Maan had called me ...  recalling what had transpired sometime back. I was truly tensed and was on the verge of waking up everybody back at home when Maan had messaged, instructing me to come to office immediately.

I sighed in relief that he is fine and was at our office ... but why office ... that too at this hour?

I had hurried out informing Nakul about our whereabouts while calling out for our driver to drive me down to office. Maan would be livid and will disapprove of me driving at this time in the night and I didn't want to aggravate his already vulnerable state of mind so opted for the safest option.

Singh had already informed me about Maan being in his cabin, I dashed towards his cabin only to find it empty.  I picked up the intercom to inquire about Maan but this time non answered the call ... thats when I noticed a note on his table which read...

"Geet main tumhara intezaar conference room mein kar raha hoon."

'Conference room mein ...lekin kyun?'

Suddenly all the relief and happiness I felt on receiving Maan's message was replaced by insecurity and fear. Everytime I try to be happy and think that now everything will be fine ... something or the other disturbs all the peace of my family.

Maan has become very unpredictable offlate ... what he thinks ...what he feels ... what he does ... how will he react in the given situation ... I'm totally clueless! 

"Please Babaji mere rishtey par meher karna! Kal raat ko yahin Khurana Constructions ke conference room mein Maan ne hamaare rishtey ko apnaya tha lekin aaj ke din mein bahot kuch ho gaya hain ... Please Babaji Maan apna iraada na badal de ...hamaare rishtey ki raksha karna ... Hamaare pyar par meher karna!" I prayed earnestly before walking inside the conference room.

The moment I stepped in my heart skipped a beat!

The room was plunged into darkness, a feared muffle escaped out of me but a faint light illuminated the room slightly and then what I saw at once calmed my soul!

A feeling of 'deja-vu' struck me as precious moments of our marriage started playing on the wide screen of the conference room.

Some months back Maan had arranged a similar surprise for me where he had voiced out our lovestory and his feelings to me! My feet on their own accord moved towards the screen I kept gazing the screen as every priceless moment flashed on the screen. Suddenly the screen froze ... I nervously tried to look around in the dark when Maan spoke out.

"Daro mat Geet! ... Main yahin hoon." Few lights were switched on and now I could see Maan seated on a sofa just behind me. I swiftly moved towards him and he signaled me to sit besides him. Once seated I noticed there was a table on the side with numerous tapes neatly arranged along with the player connected to the wide screen.

PS : I'm taking creative liberty here and using CCTV footages of KC to re-create magic of maaneet office track ^_^  and also can't include all but have tried to include as many important sequences in this update. Serials main sab chalta hain I'm sure iss FF mein bhi aap allow karoge ๐Ÿ˜‰

I stared at him in confusion and like reading my mind he stated.

"Geet beetein dino ki mujhe koi bhi baat yaad nahi hain lekin jo bhi waqt maine tumhare saath guzaara hain aur tumne jo baatein mujhe batayi hain usse main samajh gaya hoon ke woh waqt aur woh yaadein kitni khoobsurat hogi! Kismatwala hoon main Geet ke tumhare Babaji ne mujhe mauka diya hain unn khoobsurat palon ko phir se jee lene ke liye! ... Inn tapes ke zariye main woh yaadein phir se jee paunga lekin tumhare saath ke bina yeh pal mere liye beimaayne ho jaate ...issiliye maine tumhe iss waqt yahan bulaya."

"Geet main hamaari zindagi ke yeh pal tumhari zubaani sunna aur dekhna chahta hoon!" He urged me earnestly.

A tear trickled down my eye as I smiled and nodded to him. The lights were turned off again as he pressed the play button and the screen flashed that moment when Maan and I came face to face or should I say ...

'I was in his arms for the very first time under this Khurana Construction roof ... This place has been a witness of our nok-jhoks, our aggression, our feelings, our passion, our togetherness ... From here in the true sense began our journey from strangers to soulmates! '

[Maan's POV]

I was astounded seeing My collection of tapes neatly arranged in the locker, recognizing my own writing  I had written something on each tape. I picked up the first tape to check out the message.

It had 'My Meeshti's first day in office!' written on it. Meeshti the name brought an instant smile on my face. Something told me it was very close to me!

Similarly each tape had some memory inscribed on it be it first coffee moment ... I'm sorry ... Our first dance ... and so on.

God had given me a chance to relive all those moments again in the form of these tapes but without Geet these moments wouldn't be able to create that magic so I pulled out my cell and dialled her number.

Geet was staring at the screen with admiration, her eyes teary but her face radiated pure joy! The first image that flashed on the screen was of Geet falling into my arms! Unknowingly a smile adorned my face as I thought some things never change!

This pose is probably copyrighted to us!

Geet's voice brought me out of my reverie and I concentrated on the screen as well as her words as she narrated the facts.

"Yeh Khurana Constructions ki office mein hamaari pehli mulaakat thi Maan, hum pehle bhi takra chuke the lekin sahi maayno mein yahin se hamaari zindagi ki dastaan shuru hui!"

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ke aap MK hain ... mere boss! Main toh darr gayi thi ke ab aap mujhe job se nikal denge lekin aap ne aisa nahi kiya ulta mujhe challenge kiya taake main himmat rakh ke ek nayi shuruaat kar saku."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCXoMtPHEgw[/YOUTUBE]

"Dheere dheere main Delhi aur KC mein adjust hone lagi thi lekin phir bhi roz jaane-anjaane kuch na kuch aisa hota ke main galtiyaan karti aur aap irritate ho jaate. Jaise maine ek baar aap ki coffee mein 5 cubes sugar daal di thi aur phir wohi garam coffee aap par gira di thi aur aap ko Adi sir ki shirt pehni padi thi." She giggled as the tape played.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2wIYfbpo6A[/YOUTUBE]

"Kya... aur main tum par chillaya bhi nahi?" I asked shocked not believing I didn't burst out on her.

"Aap chillanewale the lekin Dadimaa ne mujhe bacha liya." She proudly announced.

"Accha toh yeh partnership tab se hain tum dono mein." I taunted.

"HAAN!! Koi shaq!" She challenged animatedly.

"Nahi! ... ab aage continue kare?" I urged to which she nodded and continued.

"Ussi din Chopra's se saath ek bahot important presentation thi. Dadimaa aur aap ke beech argument ho rahi thi aur issi chaos mein aap ne mujhe galat file print karne de di. Presentation mein Mr Chopra bahot irritate ho gaye the lekin maine unhe baaton mein uljha kar situation ko handle kar liya aur project hume mil gaya."

"Wow I'm impressed Geet! Tum kaafi jaldi seekh rahi thi." I praised her.

"Oh hello! Uss din toh khush hone ke badle aap ne mujhe kitna sunaya tha. Galti aap se hui thi aur saara ilzaam aap ne mujh par daal diya tha." She pouted cutely.

I played the next tape unknowingly giving Geet another opportunity to pull my leg. On witnessing the part where I was practising in my cabin ways to apologize to her she just burst out laughing much to my discomfort.

"Maan aap sach mein mujhe sorry kehne ki practise kar rahe the ...ha ha ha

"GEET... " I tried to appear stern to cover up on my embarrassment and that did the trick. The scene where Geet just dashed into my cabin unfolded.

It was truly a shocker for me probably for the first time ever in my life I had apologized to someone!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJqRVlBviHc[/YOUTUBE]

Even though I don't remember anything but seeing this footage I can undoubtedly say that this moment had truly changed something between us atleast from my side! I could feel Geet had managed to create a special place in my heart inspite of the fact that I hated women then!

To my relief we didn't discuss much on this sorry part and moved on and Geet's voice called for my attention.

"KC had bagged Mr Chopra's project but only on the condition that we both handle it! Shasha was fuming as Mr Chopra favored me, a mere secretary who wasn't even qualified for this responsibility. From the day I had entered KC,  Shasha n Tasha hadn't left a single opportunity to humiliate me n this project landing in my hands had worsen the matters. I had genuinely requested u to let Shasha handle this project but ... "

"As expected Shasha had laid a perfect trap for me and unknowingly you were the one implementing it."

"What? ... Shasha planning against u and using me! ... Come on Geet... " I tried to differ but Geet cut off my statement as we progressed further I understood her point.

Indeed Shasha had initiated the idea of the party and Geet organizing it. I was busy in my work and didn't notice the cold war between both Geet n Shasha. But now I could clearly see each n every expression and intention exchanged.

"Party ke responsibility mujhe di gayi thi lekin mujhe parties ke baare mein kuch bhi nahi pata tha, tab aap ne khud mujhe sab samjhaya aur sikhaya ke parties kaise organize karte hain." She emotionally stated. 

Truly Geet was changing me! My own behavior and reactions were difficult for me to relate and digest!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQemLnQsUo[/YOUTUBE]

Her tears were affecting me, I had personally helped her in planning and organizing the party this fact was beyond my understanding. With each tape and our moments together now I can relate to all the declarations about Our Love ... Geet's presence in my life and the most important the strength of our relation!

"Maan ... maine poori koshish ki thi aur party waise hi organize ki jaise aap chahte the lekin sab galat ho gaya! Aap bahot gussa hue the mujh par lekin phir kuch aisa hua ke sab badal gaya ... Aap ka gussa ek pal mein shant ho gaya ...Aur jo wahan hua aaj tak na aap samajh paaye na main!"

"Iss party ne kahin na kahin hamaari zindagi ka rukh badal diya!" She exclaimed.

And now I was curious what had changed! ... I picked up the next tape which read 'Our First Dance!'

Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Chaudhary as Geet and Maan in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi 

"Maine bina darre aap se apne hisse (my side of story) ka sach keh diya aur shayad kahin na kahin aap ko meri sacchai par yakeen bhi tha Maan! Jo dance aap mujh par apna gussa nikal ne ke liye kar rahe the ... woh kab kuch aur ho gaya pata hi nahi chala."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9djOoo-nW0g[/YOUTUBE]

"Geet baaki ki footage missing hain!" I inquired as the remaining party footage was missing to which Geet replied.

"Maan you had personally got hold of all the recordings of this party and destroyed them, leaving only this footage bcos this moment was truly priceless for both of us ... Our First Dance Together!"

"I destroyed the recordings ...  but why?" 

Thats when Geet narrated what had transpired post our dance and how I had supported her and made sure that Geet doesn't back down from the project due to embarrassment but confidently handles the situation! She also revealed how I had removed Rahul, one of the associates of Mr Chopra from the project as he had misbehaved with Geet in the party.

Unknowingly my grip on the handle of the couch tightened, just by mere hearing the happenings of that party my insides started burning I wonder how vulnerable Geet must have been that day.

"Maan .. Maan.." Geet called out to me slightly patting on my shoulders

"Kaha kho gaye aap ?" She inquired and then added.

"Maan aap ne khud saare Khurana Constructions staff ko warn kiya tha ... not to bring out or discuss this party fiasco ... ever!"  I smiled at her declaration and gazed in her eyes which were shinning with pride and confidence.

My Innocent Geet!

Scroll down

Edited by heytal - 9 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loaded the next tape and she recounted.

"Pata hain Maan ... aap ne mere liye jo kuch bhi kiya uske liye main aap ko dil se thanks karna chahti thi aur issliye main aap ke liye white roses lekar office aayi thi."

"KYA...!!!!" I blurted out.

"HAAN!!!! ...Aur aap ne mere feelings aur mere flowers dono ko thukra diya!" She ruefully claimed.

"Bahot takleef hui thi mujhe ... bahot gussa bhi aaya tha aur maine aap se poore din baat bhi nahi ki thi! " She complained.

"Poore din!!! ... Toh tumhe toh bahot problem hui hogi... Itne der tak tumhaare liye chup rehna IMPOSSIBLE hain ...hain na Geet " I sarcastically taunted.

"Aap mera mazaak uda rahe hain? " She countered but then smirked turning back to the screen signalling me to check out the remaining part.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-MjCgNzWo[/YOUTUBE]

"Tumhe sharam nahi aati apne boss ko aise pareshan karte hue!" I confronted her witnessing the scenes played on the screen.

I couldn't believe what I saw ! MSK actually running after his secretary here and there getting her to speak to him.

"Aap ko sharam nahi aati apne masoom aur bechare employees par dadagiri karte hue." She bit back.

"Dadagiri...hmm!  ... Sab dekh raha hoon main kaun kya kar raha hain!"  I tired to be firm not wanting to lose to her but ...

"Yeh toh shuruaat hain aage toh aap  ek dum dusht daanav ban gaye the aur mujhe kitna pareshan kiya aur rulaya bhi!." She affirmed. 

"Maine??"

"Haan aap ne!" She spoke at once updating me with the events post this flower fiasco like ...

How Geet and I had to complete the blueprints of Mr Chopra's project in a couple of hours, we had met up late in the night in the conference room of the old wing to finish off the remaining work but ended up being locked there for the whole night. The next day when Adi, Pinky, Shasha opened the door they found us sleeping cuddled up on the couch and the whole staff started gossiping about both of us, thereby forcing Geet to distance herself from me.

Shasha was the prime force behind all this nonsense and to put an end to this rumour Geet had entered into some silly challenge with Shasha. But to Geet's bad luck she happened to be on my receiving end yet again! I was livid with the chaos happening in my office and burst out on Geet and thats when she blurted out how the staff was taunting and teasing her

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RrepTWUPJ0[/YOUTUBE]

Geet had started affecting me! I could clearly see in the footage how much her avoiding me was irritating me! For a moment or so I was so lost in her! But yet she was adamant to keep distance between us! Angered by her stubborn behaviour I refrained her from joining me for Mr Chopra's dinner invite in his newly opened restaurant. 

Geet disclosed to me that she did turn up for the dinner party after having realized that I was right and she can't let others rule her life! She also narrated that we didn't wait much in that restaurant and then headed to some dhaba for dinner. The events that transpired at the dhaba were truly shocking for me.

I had Punjabi food ...  ate raw green chillies just to prove a point followed by doing 'Bhangra' in the local dhaba!! It was all so absurd!!!!

But then I could sense earnesty in her eyes and her tone while she narrated the happenings.

'Kya Geet ne mujhe itna badal diya tha ...ke aaj main khud ko dekh kar bhi pehchaan nahi paa raha hoon!  ' I questioned myself.

But then my speech from our wedding video echoed in my mind that how Geet had breathed in life in my lonely being! How I wish I could roll back time and relive all these moments again with My Meeshti.

I looked at Geet whose smiling face had tensed up as she reluctantly divulged, that after spending some lovely moments in the dhaba while returning home it started raining and she ran to enjoy  the rain. Somehow I too joined her inspite of my strong dislike for getting drenched in the rains but I guess Geet was making me do things which were beyond my will!

She paused for a moment and then spoke.

"Baarish se kuch puraane zakhm bhi taaza ho gaye the  Maan  ... Aur uss kamzor pal mein main aap ke gale lag kar rone lagi aur aap ne bhi mujhe apne seene se laga kar rone diya!"

She mentioned that Our Hugging each other felt like a nature had cast a spell on us for some moments and when it broke both of us were shocked and disturbed!

Tears were now brimming in her eyes and in a choking voice she told me that,  from the very next day ... Everything had changed! ... I had distanced myself from her, so much had the rift between us deepened that I had shifted her to the project launch venue  ...  away from the office ... away from me!

I had handed over Geet's project as well as her cabin to Shasha. Geet confronted me on the same but I snubbed her off citing it as a professional decision . The final nail in our aggression and in a bid to keep her away from me I fired Geet from her job on the project launch day. 

Geet then added how Dadimaa had witnessed our entire confrontation at the launch venue and she immediately acted doing some damage control. 

"Maan ... Aap mujhe pyaar karne lage the aur issiliye khud se door karna chahte the aur mujhe toh apne feelings ka ehsaas hi nahi tha lekin Dadimaa jaante the aur issiliye unhone mujhe aap se door jaane hi nahi diya. Aap ne mujhe office se nikala lekin woh mujhe directly aap ke ghar mein le aayi! " She smiled.

"Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ke woh aap ki Dadimaa hain aur KHurana Mansion aap ka ghar hain. Main toh unhe hamaari company ki client samajhti thi."

"Phir kya hua?" I queried curiously as there were no outhouse tapes here.

"Phir office ke badle hum aap ke ghar mein ladte rehte ... outhouse ke room ke bed par kaun soyega ... kitchen main kaun pehle khana banayega ... issi tarah ladte jhagadte hum dono kab ek dusre paas aate gaye pata hi nahi chala ... Aap ne apne dil ki feelings ko accept kar liya tha lekin jab mujhe yeh ehsaas hua ke main aap ko pyaar karne lagi hoon! ...Maine aap se door jaane ka faisla kar liya!" She affirmed.

"Pehle aap mujhse door bhagte the aur main aap ke kareeb aa jaati thi! ... Phir main aap se door jaana chahti thi toh aap mujhe apne aap se door jaane hi nahi de rahe the. Aap ne toh mujhe apne dil ki baat kehne ki koshish bhi ki lekin main peeche hatt gayi!" 

"Main nahi chahti thi ke mere ateet (past) ke bojh (burden) ke tale aap dab (supress) jaaye! ... Main pregnant thi! ... Main kaise apne pyaar ka izhaar karti aap se! ... Kaise aap ke pyaar ko apnati!" She confessed as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"GEET ... " I side hugged her comforting her while she continued.

"Lekin aap ne mujhe door jaane nahi diya aur Dadimaa ke saamne apni jhoothi mangetar bana diya!" She finished.

"KYAAA???"  I broke the hug and looked at her in shock. She nodded and stated.

"Main aap ko apne ateet ka sach bata nahi sakti thi aur aap mujhe door jaane nahi de rahe the ...  Issliye hum sab ke saamne jhoothe mangetar hone ka drama karne lage. Lekin jaise hi staff ko pata chala sab mujhse door bhaag ne lage ... yahan tak ke Adi Sir aur Pinky bhi mujhse baat nahi karte the."

"Main kitni pareshan ho gayi thi pata hain aur aap mera mazaak uda rahe the. " She pouted then handing over a tape she gestured me to play it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9A-_8lzDgI[/YOUTUBE]

"Dadimaa ko hum par shaq ho raha tha ke hum ek normal couple ki tarah behave nahi kar rahe the issliye sach pata karne woh office aa gaye, cake lekar aur hum dono ko Dadimaa aur saare staff ke saamne ek happy couple hone ka drama karna pada aur aapne toh mujhe ... Chi chi ... sab ke saamne kiss bhi kiya!" She divulged making funny faces.

"Maine sab ke saamne tumhe kiss kiya?" I asked astounded by her statement.

"Haan dekhiye iss tape mein aap ko sab pata chal jaayega." 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqAi6lSMIA[/YOUTUBE] 

"Geet tum sach much one piece ho!" I exclaimed while her mouth opened in an O. Immediately she pounced at me.

"Sach kaha aap ne main toh one piece hoon lekin aap bahot chalu hain. Dadimaa ne cake mein ring rakhi thi yeh aap ne mujhe kabhi nahi bataya."

"GEET ... Tumne mujhe chalu kaha!"

"Haan toh ... aap ne kitni safaai se mujhe office mein bewakoof banaya aur phir yeh ring mujhe raat ko pehnayi thi."

"Geet tumhe itna bhi nahi samajh aaya ke engagement ring office mein nahi balke acche romantic ambience mein pehnayi jaati hain... Aur Maan Singh Khurana jo bhi karta hain style mein karta hain!" I countered leaving her tongue tied.

'Shabaash Maan ... Keep it up!' I mentally patted myself.

I did manage to shut her for few moments and I feel so proud of myself! A small win before we could proceed further...

Precap - And the night continues ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please do pen down few words it really means a lot to me

For this update I'm really scared please let me know how was it

๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by heytal - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Oh my
Their past
Haiyye those Memories
Dude they tell you a lot about her
And your lost memory with of your mishty
Wait of. Course he is Gonna keep their memories more private
Duh doesn't want others to see their lovey dovey moments now
Hmmm so he. Called her to see this
Well their moments he missed out on a lot
But so much fun to read it again
and see too
Dude she made you do a lot
Something which you never did before
And he used to hate women
He certainly didn't hate her
Don't get her started on your DD avatar mate
You will never her the end of it
Glad they are doing this together
Past memories 
Which were full of their love fights heart break and what not
Hmm look forward to more of this
With maan we too are seeing their past again
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update love it so much maneet reliving those moments by tapes fab pics were awsemEdited by tamanna1391 - 9 years ago
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Geet telling maan about past was superb
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘First of all applause to Tanvi for the hard work on those pics.

What an innovative way to present this Heytal!

In your stories I always see the spunky Geet from GHSP

You always remain true to her character

About the update, what do I say

I walked down memory's lane with each pic and write up

It was perhaps most needed today๐Ÿ˜†

Thoda irritated thi main but you calmed me down

Loved it a lot

Thanks for updating so fast

Next time don't worry so much about the size of the updates as you did for 4a and 4b

chote updates bhi chalege but not long breaks

we miss you too much๐Ÿค—
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing and beautiful part..babaji always will protect maaneet..pls cont soon.
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, this is an awesome part. Lots of old scenes were refreshed. Loved it
Maaneet099 thumbnail
oh em gee Heytu! I am seriously floored reading this update... every single moment recreated was beautiful :)
THANKS BABE! Love ya!