Writers Corner

[Novel Length] A recipe for Disaster Chapter 7 : Pg 3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Seriously , not releasing the breathLOL
Good update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Novel Length] A recipe for Disaster Chapter 7 : Pg 3 (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veil

Groupbie

Veil

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged

(5)  How to break it?

"Stop digressing" he hissed after five minutes since she had started speaking about her doctor, who was a female and middle aged.

Her jittery persona had quite naturally made him think that whatever she was going to say is serious. At least for her standards.

He had thought of various bad news she could give him; ranging from she being pregnant with someone else's child or she being an undercover agent of Al Qaeda.

When she started talking about her lady doctor, however, for one moment he thought of a bizarre idea; that she might be talking about her girlfriend and that the hot woman he married could turn out to be a lesbian.

Human brain worked in wondrous ways. No sooner had he thought of this possibility, he was supplied with ample of evidence within a matter of seconds.

One: She seemed to be repulsed by his kisses, and that it was to say something. He a great kisser, by whatever knowledge he has, and the assertion of various women. There was no reason in hell she could abhor his kiss.

Two: She had been feeling all jumpy at his touch.

Three: She had not paid two hoots to his naked torso the other day when she accidentally stumbled into his gym.

Four...

Alright, that's enough, he thought irritably, knowing that there's a better chance of this happening.

As he looked at his wife, who was nervously biting her lip, and as his eyes roamed over her lithe body, he closed his eyes and groaned.

"Such a waste of hotness" he grumbled.

"Pardon?" her sweet voice interrupted his musings and he had looked at her large eyes peering at him cautiously, and threw his head against the wall and groaned again.

Such a waste, such a waste.

"So..." she said after a beat of silence "...as I was saying..."

"I figured it out. You're a lesbian"

"What! No! Okay I don't want to sound rude or offensive or judgmental and I certainly feel there's nothing wrong with one's orientation in fact I was one of those lawyers who opposed the supreme court's judgment the other day, which by the way was so wrong on moral and ethical grounds""

"Cut the crap and come to the point" he barked

"I am no lesbian" she sputtered.

"Then what's it?" he said, half relieved, half impatient.

"I can't sleep with you" she said in one breath. "Or with anyone," she added at his surprised expression. "Not that I want to," she added as a good measure "I mean I don't want to sleep with someone else and I know we are husband and wife and today we are supposed to sleep with each other, that's why our elders left us alone, and that's why I was given embarrassing lessons on the deed which we are kept in dark all our life, yet, I uh""

Upon his thundering expression, she stopped her muttering tirade helplessly and trailed off "We can't do the deed today, nor tomorrow, nor the day after, in fact not until the next six months or so"

Edited by Veil - 03 May 2014 at 5:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Manjir.Rhapsody.ndp102kaamchorniRozy77whitelilyrev4evarutu83CavingIndaisydee425Javeria3991taahir004

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I am actually grinning from ear to ear right now. Wifey dearest is sure driving her husband up the wall.
So no sexual relationship for next six months. I wonder why.
Good update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rhapsody.Veil

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 04 May 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Ah, I just chanced upon this.
The title interested me.
And the 5 chapters have increased my curiosity.

This is perfectly lovely with the right amount of humour and short and snappy updates which make you want to read further.
Loving it!

Please do continue soon.

~Maya

Veil

Veil

Groupbie

Veil

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
New story: Office Rendezvous

Veil

Groupbie

Veil

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

(6)   No Ding-Dong

"You're kidding"

"I'm sorry I should have told you this before, but I swear I found it very recently. Not even twenty four hours have passed since I got to know that""

"We can't have sex for six months!"

She visibly cringed may be at the incredulity in his voice, but he could care less.

"It's not exactly six months but twenty four odd weeks"

"Holy Fu--"

"Look I'm sorry," she cut him off urgently before he could proceed with swearing "--but my gynecologist revealed it to me just yesterday and I couldn't--"

She trailed off and gulped as she met his eyes and finally settled against the wall herself, and closed her eyes with her palms.

Few beats of silence later, she felt something in her lap, and had seen his hand crawl up her lap.

She jumped in alarm, but had seen that he was only trying to have her share of chocolate too.

"Don't worry" he said offhandedly as he pulled off the wrapper with his teeth and bit into her share of chocolate forgetting his manners. "Want a bite?" he asked finding her stare at him unblinking.

"No thank you," she said slowly, realizing that this was the end of the conversation for the night "I don't share food, no offence but tasting someone's saliva is gross"

Though she meant it regarding her food, he nodded his head solemnly. Now he understood why his wife abhorred his kisses.

Awesome.

Edited by Veil - 14 May 2014 at 9:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Manjir.Rhapsody.whitelilyRozy77kaamchornirutu83rev4evaCavingIndaisydee425Javeria3991taahir004

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Ah, I like this chapter!
In fact, I like the whole concept. :3
I'm dying to know why her gynaec advised her to do what she did!
Do update soon?

~Maya

Veil

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
When I saw that it was an original story, I wanted to follow it here rather than in the GF. Hope that's okay.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this story. The characters are refreshing and interesting and your tongue-in-cheek titles are hilarious. You have a real knack for comedy! Can't wait to read on.

(Forgot to add: I hate the idea of someone else's saliva too Dead)

Edited by kaamchorni - 18 May 2014 at 6:56pm

Veil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top