Tumhari Disha

Hey Mere Dostos!!--read

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
hey mere dostos,
   you will must be thinking where has Priyanka gone..? and why isnt she active on TD forum....? and i got lots of pms as well frm TDians..... well... i was sick and then schools started.... so i was off the computer for like 9 days.... i had to go to school n had too much hwk on the 1st week of school.... iam a junior (11th), will b graduating soon next yr in year 12th grade.... i have 5 exams this year.... and one is a board nj biggest exam called HSPA, which u need to pass to graduate high school.... so i have that exam this yr.... so i have loads of studying to do and hwk and writing 500 words lab reports.... thats alot... then after school i have to stay coz i go to SAT exam classes for SAT exams on the weekends, and for that exam i go to another school for after school... and when i come home i have to eat n study n sleep early at 8pm... coz the next day school starts around 6:30am... but the bus comes at 5:45am to pick us up... so i basically get up at 5:00am.... or 4:30am....

This is my story, why am i not active on TD forum or on IF tat much.... coz of this reason.....

Hope everyone understands now!!! thnx

xxxx
Priyanka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Priyanka. wish u well in all ur studies dear. Good Luk Hunn. I miss u!!!!
harsy thumbnail
All the best to u dear.....How is ur health...?Hope u r perfectly fine.... 😊

With love...Harsy bar
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-harsy

All the best to u dear.....How is ur health...?Hope u r perfectly fine.... 😊

With love...Harsy bar

thnx harsy bar.. i feel much better!!!
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Priyanak its sooo nice to have u bak Hunn!!!!
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
yh i kno halz, but i wont be online till now next saturday.. czo of school/exams/work in the middle!!!
TD_Adict thumbnail
good luck Priyanka and hope you do well!!!!!!!! Im glad u feel better!!!! Try to come whenever you can on IF.
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! I used to wake up a bit later than that like around 7;00 or 7:15 a.m. Because mine used to start at 8:30 then it would end at 3:00p.m. 😆 😉 😃
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But i still felt tired....i guess i slept to late!! 😉 😆 😆
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 so hows the love connection btween u n veer?