Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone,

I loved all Mohan Jigri scenes a lot 
This is a small,simple edit on them it has not turned out well but please watch it  friends and share your comments

Mohan/Jigri

Missing KKK's mindblowing performances a lot wish he says yes to JDJ or comeback with a new show soon😊

Edited by _sunshine_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice VM πŸ˜Š
Me too...love Mohan and Addu (Munna) scenes. They had great chemistry together. The hug was the best hug ever shown on screen. Just love KKK' s performance and face expression when Addu (Munna) hug him.
lvukunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love this VM and edits. πŸ‘
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya-like-best

Loved it, awesome

Thank you😊
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lvukunal

love this VM and edits. πŸ‘

Thank you so much😊
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _sunshine_

Thanks πŸ˜Š
Agree Ani, it was the best hug ever shown on screen and I even liked that hug of Mohan & chawanni in holi episode of season 1 and when Mohan returns back to the mohalla and season 2 when Mohan sees Nanhi (Ashnoor)  in the office and the holi episode of Mohan and Navika was also awesome. All those hugs were special and thats what I liked about NBT. The main reason for me to watch the show and why I liked the show is because of KKK's minblowing acting and other reason is because NBT focused on so many beautiful bonds like Mohan/Nanhi, Mohan/Guru, Mohan/Jigri & Mohan/ Bala, all these bonding's were something new on screen and they were unique and all those were my favorites and KKK had a great chemistry with each and everyone in the show. As you have mentioned  even I loved KKK' s performance and face expressions when Addu hugged him. His expressions were marvelous  in that scene, as always πŸ˜Š 

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _sunshine_

I can only agree with you...one other hug I love is the one between Mohan and Nanhi when Mohan is in jail. πŸ˜Š

I really love the way KKK played a father's character in season 2. It was different, unique and again something never showed on the tv screen before...or I have never seen something so beautifully done before. 

Mohan's unconditional love for his kids was so beautiful. πŸ˜Š

I begain to watch season 1 because of Megha's character and because I could relate to her, but after the holy episode in season 1...the show was all about Mohan and his journey and I watch the show only because of KKK.

I agree Mohan's relationship to every character of the show made you love Mohan and made you watch the show again and again. KKK connect with his co-stars and all the characters very well, there is a great chemistry between him and all his co-stars.

He is very talented and his passion toward his work shines through. β­οΈ
Edited by Ani_98 - 9 years ago

Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Ya that jail scene was awesome first I thought that all the jail scenes are going to be very sad but everything chaged I loved all the scenes in the jail a lot. I liked other bondings also Mohan Megha Rimjhim but my favs which I liked more were Mohan, Nanhi,Jigri , Guru Bala because all these characters were unique and different. Nice avis Ani πŸ‘ Edited by _sunshine_ - 9 years ago

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Thanks 😊

I am very new in this just started few days ago with making avis. I just wanted to capture my favorite scenes.

I love your evis too πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ First one...love the scene between Mohan and Munna. There should have been many more scene between them. Also wish there had been many more scenes with Mohan and Rimjhim. 

Doing the marriage track Mohan, Megha and Rimjhim where very cute together. Love the way Rimjhim was trying to get Mohan and Megha together or giving her father tip on how to propose to Megha...poor girl did not know that they already were married.

The avis with Mohan in the car...love the way KKK would change from Vasu to Mohan. β­οΈ

Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Thanks 😊

I am very new in this just started few days ago with making avis. I just wanted to capture my favorite scenes.

I love your evis too πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ First one...love the scene between Mohan and Munna. There should have been many more scene between them. Also wish there had been many more scenes with Mohan and Rimjhim. 

Doing the marriage track Mohan, Megha and Rimjhim where very cute together. Love the way Rimjhim was trying to get Mohan and Megha together or giving her father tip on how to propose to Megha...poor girl did not know that they already were married.

The avis with Mohan in the car...love the way KKK would change from Vasu to Mohan. β­οΈ

Your selection of scenes for avis is nice and you can also post all your avis in creation gallery. Thanks I made that Mohan/Munna avi because thats my fav scene KKK and Manish acting was outstanding in that scene and yes all the scenes of Mohan Megha were cute during Nanhi's wedding. Edited by _sunshine_ - 9 years ago