Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Sry for leaving at this point.. but kya karti Cafe band hone wala tha... ys u read write... mera Lappy phirse khrab ho gya... and mera Bro jo use repair karega uski exam hai & vo 28th ko free hoga .. tab vo mera lappy thik karega...

so have to cme in Cafe & give u guys update... kya karu IF se dur nhi jaa sakti na...

" Sam... ye sab kuch ho kya raha hai??? means Ayesha kissing Sam????mujhe lag to raha tha ki kuch hai per Riya ki carvings ki karan uski tarah ignore karna pada..." Arjun thinks

( Riya is pregnat )

"Riya close ur eyes... aise halat mai aise cheese nhi dekhte..." Arjun whispers

" Aur aap har raat mere saath jo karte hai vo????? aise gandhi baate mere baby sunta hai , aur aap use kya kuch imagine karva dete ho????? bechra is duniya mai aane se pehele hi uske Baba use Adult things seekha rahe hai... " Riya says while pout face & Chotu giggles..

" Are wa ETF mai ek aur Premkahani... great,,, hmmm ab ETF ki personal life per kuch Article ready karna hoga... " Sakshi thinks...

Shree look at Minu...

Her eyes are widens & mouth open in "O" shape...

and our Rowdy's just lost in their world..

Now Ayesha resting her one leg on Sameer's shoe... & he put his one leg betwwen her legs... both just play with each others toungue... Now Sameer's hand goes to her waist & he pulls her closer... she slowly bite his toungue & immeadtly rub her toungue there... Slowly his hands traveled around her body... & she feels new breath in her... she turne her face little without breaking kiss & her hands now  careesing his neck...

"Ummm..." she moan in kiss..

& Riya's eyes widens..

"Arjun she copied me... "

Arjun just roll his eyes & again close Shree & her eyes...

" Mai sun bhi sakti hue..." Riya says 😉 

" Sir plz... dekhe bina kaise shoot karu???? " Shree says & Arjun leave him...

Arjun look at his Buddy Sammer... now Sameer;s hands goes under Ayesha's shirt explroing her creamy skin & he feels her grip on him losse.. he pulls her closer...

" Sameerrr " Arjun yells as his knows they both  abt to take further...

Sameer open his eyes & sees what he is doing & Ayesha also come in her senses...

both are heavily breathless...

" U kissed her..." Minu says with crying.. 😭 

Rathod look at her , he abt to say something but sense that some weight fall in his shoulder , he sses Ayesha lays on his shoulder braething heavily... Sameer immeadtly close his eyes & concerntrate on his breath.. He takes long breath & then realse it.. he feel relax.. He open his eyes & look at Ayesha...

His hands automatically goes to her back & caressing it slowly... She immeadtly hold his shirt...

"Sss... "

" Shush dn't talk , just calm down... Im here..." Rathods says

" Nooo nooo... I ... i can't... take... takkk Brrreath... prp..." Ayesha says

Sameer immeadtly pick her in his arms & take her in Farmhouse & place her on sofa... Liza check her

" Sir... vo... vo... jyada time kiss... ( Rathod just glare at her ) nhi... vo thodi der mai theek ho jaayegi... just lack of Oxygen... " She says

" Arjun u are in Charge of this Case.. do whatever u want but i want Solved case papers in tod eve on my Table... " Rathod orders..

" Yes Sir..." Arjun says

Sameer seat ner Ayesha & All leaves

She just closer her eyes

" Just concentrate on ur breathing Aashu... everything will be normal.." He says in calm voice & Ayesha hold his hand... Sameer just caressing her hair... After minutes she open her eyes & she look better..

She seat perperly & look at Rathod. her eyes immeadtly lowers

" Sorry.." she mumbles

Sameer does not say anything but just hold her hands...

" Willl u like to change ur name from Kapoor to Mrs Sameer Rathod?"

Ayesha just look at him in shock...

" Yes ... i love you... time ko to pata nhi... but i slowly fall for u... darta tha ki tum pata nhi kya sochogi???? mai tumhara Boss hue , aur upers tum ekdum mast , free & strict ho... kuch karta to maar padti ..."  Sameer says

" Dhat..." Ayesha playfully hit his shoulder while looking at  his shoes... & playing with her shirt..

" Thank God... " Sameer says

Ayesha lift her gaze & look at with baffled face..

" Nahi tumhare andar abhi bhi kuch girly hormanes hai... " 😆😉 

" Uuu Sameer...😡 "  Ayesha abt to hit hom with his hands

" Ek minute, ye permission tumhe milegi... but i want my answer..." Sameer says while looking at her & he holds her her...

" Ammm vo... mai... ya i would like to... mujhe apne baccho ke naam ke baad aapka naam chayie aur vo bhi unke Papa ke roop mai... " Ayesha says

Sameer smile...

" U cheat me..."

Shasha look at their voice & sees Minu standing there crying

" I m so..." Rathod abt to says but Ayesha stand up

" Minu... now plz go... i dn't want any drama here... he is mine & we r geeting married sooon... so plz leave us.. & ys forget him... "

" But i like him..." Minu says while wiping her tears

" Oh really????? then Minu just ask urself , what u knows abt him.. what he likes to wear??? what he do when he is angry??? is he cooks best????? his fav colours?? his friends??? no... but i knows all things... and now i also know that he also want to spend his life with me with our childrens , our great childrens ...  " Ayesha says & Rathod hold her hand..

Minu goes ..

" Aashu i want to say something... menas i want to confess..." Sameer says in serious tone..

" Dn't say that u like Minu.."

"Nooonooo ant myself..."

" Ok proceed" Ayesha says & seat on Sofa..

" Vooo... I tld u i like u ... but... actually maine Chya ke saath drama kiya tha tumhara reaction dekhne ke liye... vo na kuch dino se na bahut ajjeb ho raha hai mere saath... "

" kya????"

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 10 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manuuu...ye bimari aisi hai ke koi bach nahi sakta..lol...

Me also same...mera pc bhi karab hai...lekin bro se jhagada kar ke uska tab use karati hoon...lol

Aur update bole...kay ga itke hot tu kashi likhu shakate...omg...kharach mala vatale ki sagale mazya samor hot aahe...

Sasha...baap re saglyanchya samor kiss te pan asse...shree recording karat aahe and riya...aplya steps copy kelya baddal arjun shi bhandat aahe..lol

Awesome
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Sameer Story:

That day i just hell tired & goes to Home... and suddenely One Traffic police stops my Car... i sroll down window & look at her ... Ayesha i sees u i just lost in her & she immeadtly recognies me & says sorry ,, but just lost in her... somehow i come to Home & watch News on T.V... but again u come

" Aaj Kashmir mai bhari varsha hone ke karan..."

Sameer rubs  his eyes

" WTH Ayesha yaha ????? ETf ke baad News bhi deti hai???? " he change channel

One woman shows some animal there & tell abt that animal

" OMG... he have great sense..." thta lady says & shocks Sameer

" Ye yaha kya kar rahi hai??? aur vo bhi shorts mai... " Sameer baffled & change channel..

Some middle aged woman speks abt her health problems... & Sameer also sees Ayehsa in her

" Huuuh Ayesha itni buddhi... i have to ask her 50 ki hai per 30 ki lagti hai..." he says

then he changes channel..

now one hot girl rocks her hips on song...

" WTH????? Ayesha yaha bhi????? oh God ETF ke bvaad bhi vo club jaati hai jarur koi Secreat mission hogs stupid girl... i have to talk to her... "

he some how manages to sleep

NEXT DAY

He comes out  from his room & sees His Bai doing wrk in kitchen..

" Saab nashta..." she keep plate in front of him & Sameer look at her

" Ye kar kya rahi ho tum???? "

" Nashta..."

" Nahi... tumhe tumhari Salary ksam padti hai jo aaj kal ETF ke saath mere ghar pe kaam bhi karti ho?"

Bai just look at him weridly

" Damittt... answer me Ayesha kya hai ye sab???? dekho kalse sab mai kr lunga..." Sameer says

" nhai saab mujhe mat nikalo... "Bai says

" No thats final... mai tumhe is ghar mai Malkin bana chata hue aur tum Naukar ki jaise..."

Bai look at him feraly

" Saab ayesha nhi mai Shanta"

and runs from there

& Sameer just stood there in enbracment😳 

Ayesha laughing loudly...

and suddenely she realize what she is doing she stops & look at him..

"Itne din mere dreams mai aane ke liye , mujhe tang karne ke liye i want to punish you... "

and pulll her on him... Now Ayesha lays on top on him & he under her kissing her jawline...

Team come haapily after sloving case & found both..

" Sir ye bhi shoot karu??" Shree excitdly ask Arjun

" Arjun unhe roome de do na... " Riya says with shyness

" Stop" Arjun yell & all stop... Even Shasha also come into senses

" Tum dono kal shadi karoge and then i will send u on Honeymoon for 2 months vaha jo karna hai karo... "

" Listen Arjun I m Chief ..." Sameer starts

" If u forgot Rathod aapne hi mujhe in chagre bana diya hai case slove hone take aur abhi uski report bana baki hai... so its my Order... " Arjun says

THE END

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
monali too good dear 🤣
Kya baat ha loved it 
WOW full drama was fb 
chalo kuch to acha hua 
Sasha kiss & confession was so sweet
Loved it a lot 
thanks fr the Pm 
Continue soon 😊😊
naina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
romance and too funny😳🤣
rathod's dream sequence 🤣🤣
awesome😊👏
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Hillarious.. Laughing my heads out.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..
tiakhan98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb dear i love it thank u so much for pm
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome
beautiful ending
love it

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Lolllzzz shaadi ho jaaye inki vrna inke bche b dekhnege inki shaadi lolllzzz
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic
Loved shree, chotu & riya and arjun trying to stop them from seeing.
Finally samesha confessed
Thanks for pm