Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Colors Video: Drashti talks about her co-stars WU added

-Mockingjay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Short WU

DD says that previously when I was working with Pallavi and Aarti, I genuinly had a lot of fun with them in fact I'm meeting them tomorrow.

Deepshikha is really nice and when she watches the serial she tell me that you ahve done this scene very well, you werent looking ice in this but in that you were so she tells me all the right things.

I have a good rapport with Kishwer but we havent talked much because we normally do scenes with the family more than I have done solo scenes with her so I havent interacted much with her.

I have a good rapport with Adaa Khan like yesterday we were playing cards, she ma and Dolly, These two people I actually sit with but  I mostly dont get time and when I do I want to sleep like wehnever you come (Reporter comes) I am doing something or the other.

Rep says Neelu ji was talking about you that she has literally seen you grow up.

D says  ya actually when I was doing the scene in which I break down after the marriage, so she's been with me in Geet aaand of course she saw me then and she saw me when we did the other scene she said you have really transformed as an actor now . So I have a very good rapport with her but we aren't shooting with her much but we have a bonding and with everyone around she is the closest to me and I would like her more often on sets.

Edited by -Mockingjay- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs DJ... ðŸ˜³
sorry like button not working...