Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Lola13

go live in your La La Land with so called child at heart...who actually is arrogant

excuse me, its u and ur herowho were in la la land, so come to reality and see who is saviour of the show.
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mr.Utreja all i want to say is that please learn some manners and be professional...

If you go with this type of attitude you will get no where
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lola13

yes yes learn from VD how to be nice in front of the media but arrogant behind it..

Seems like you have spies behind VD or know him personally else how do you know what sort of a person he is in real life. Character and Actor are different. VD is not RK in real life. Learn to differentiate between the two.

When I told Vivian about my decision to quit, he said, 'Agar main teri jagah hota toh main show hi chhod deta jab Raju ke character ko laaye thay.' 

What does it say about GU that he is quoting a personal freindly convo on a national level? Just think.

Gunjan just said what the non-blind fans are saying since 3 weeks... he said the truth while AS&VD are trying to hide it.

He also said that his role is illogical and stupid.and that even after Vivian's return he has been the main lead as the story is all about Abhay's revenge.

Selective quoting is never good.

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME POST...VD Is Adorable...
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said 
absolutely agree
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just gone through all these posts. I am a vivian fan. But i started to watch madhubala again thinking about a AK-MB love story. AK's character was ok, but I must say he didn't have that charm to keep his fans. 
RK was a character which acted like a fan magnet. Even after starting with a black image he was able to gain so much of fan following where as AK,  couldn't do it even after being a white character,. 

About the line which has caused soo much problem among you people... In my opinion, IF YOU ARE TRUE, THEN YOU WILL NEVER GO BI***Y AROUND SAYING HE SAID THIS, SHE SAID THIS...Rather do what you want to do and walk off. When Vivian had to resign from the character RK he stepped out in a graceful way. No back bites or anything. He only said HE, him self does not want to play 40 year old. Never said any bad thing about co workers. That's the main reason fans missed his presence. That down to earth personality. While AK says all these bad things about all his co workers. 

So people... now it's time to decide... Who is being arrogant and who is being mean... Truth hurts always.. But has to admit... what AK does is unacceptable. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Flopstar...he thinks he is the AB/SRK of tellyworld to make such statements...
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he couldn't add that spice to the show and  i think if cv's keep on torturing us with these stupid ideas  than either show will end up or DD will leave
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
he needs to learn manners and professionalism
he needs to take off that arrogant attitude down a notch or two
as this type of behavior will take him no where
i do not believe that vd has said this gu can lie outright
if u do not like something then accept it gracefully
cribbing and crying makes u a coward and childish

Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago