Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 ** Abducted Dreams ** p 129, ep 257 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 145

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 247

Pressure Cooker

BAS!!!

It all seemed to build and build until finally the explosion occurred. He tells her the reason why he had married her and for only six months to protect his sister. 

Arnavji finally asks her for an explanation.  

It all came out and she stood there flummoxed and silent.

He poured out his heart in anger and frustration and finally those beautiful twinkling stars that she cherishes around the room and left for him, her dying wish, he flings.  

It is finished.

i almost could feel my mind blow away when he flung those... he really needed to hurt her badly, didn't he? 

He has been cooked to the point of done.  His pressure cooker's "knob" has been released, it is finished and Khushi now knows what he held inside. Clap Clap Clap

Rabba Vey slowly plays in the background and you could feel their hearts bleeding, there was blood on that terrace today, cyn, both their blood. paining, exploding with release but she doesn't respond.

Shell shocked...no words.

He leaves in disgust with his nafrat and she dumbfounded, watches him.

My heart is breaking.

credit Ami, ufff deadwa!

He stands on the porch of the Gupta house.  The shutters of his mind flicker pictures of reminiscent scenes of their moments.  How could she?  They had that beautiful moment during Holi...it seemed so real...her breath is taken away when he comes close to her.

Isn't that what she said?

Confused thoughts enter his mind and then his reality, not hers, haunts him and he sees Shyam hugging her and proclaiming his love for her and not Anjali. he was not to know what her reality was, and oh how terribly it shatters him while she is quite oblivious as to why he behaves the way he does, neat writing by creatives in that somewhere.

How dare she not respond to his accusations?

A few seconds later a whirlwind  LOL love that word. always active, doing a million things, talking, eating... to hide her pain, to look away from pain. her defence always intrigued me. it felt so real somehow, especially in a culture where girls kind of always have to manage, no matter what. flies by him in a blue outfit acting as if all things are normal, they must get ready to go home, isn't that what he said they were leaving?  She can't leave all her clothes here unless he is buying her all new ones at Shantivan she proclaims happily.  He looks at her as if she is nuts, what is happening that she is ignoring what just occurred with no explanation.

Khushi does act as if nothing has happened making jokes as they are packing and getting ready to leave and Arnav is getting more and more frustrated and you could see the gussa building up in his pressure cooker.  Even her mother and Aunt see his displeasure and ask if she is fighting with him.  She says that he is just upset to leave the Gupta's.  He goes into Khushi's room and is finishing packing when he finds a star.  He holds this star in his hand twirling it with care, it reminds him of Khushi and wonders why is she behaving so normally?  He throws the star his anger evident.  He wants an explanation.  

Deep down, I believe he knows something is not right.

She comes inside and is still blabbering trying to pack things.  He grabs her and says stop acting as if nothing has happened and she asks him what has happened.  He starts to angrily discuss their incident and is interrupted by Buaji. 

It's time to go but not before the Gupta's apologize for any inconvenience he experienced and how small the size of the house and the great Arnav Singh Raizada responds with something so totally out of the ordinary, that I know he is changing, when he answers her,

"The love I received here was more valuable than the house's worth."

Buaji kisses him on the forehead and feels blessed and Garima caresses his cheek.  So sweet and Khushi chimes in jealously aren't you leaving any love for her?

Khushi holds on to the picture as she gets into the car with care.  They say their goodbyes and are off.

Khushi is blabbering away on the phone call she received from Di and when she hangs she says she is happy she will see everyone again.  She names everyone and jealous angry Arnav says "and Shyam?"  She ignores his question and says she can't wait to show everyone their picture and then his pressure cooker needs release.  He pulls the car over and grabs her out of the car.

THAT'S ENOUGH!  ENOUGH!

What is going on?

He throws their beautiful portrait down and the glass breaks on the road and he proceeds to yell at her.  Concerned she doesn't feel any remorse, no explanation he goes on and on.  He proceeds to say to her that it is sad that both families love her so much, she hides her true colors, but he is aware of them. 

Khushi silently listens. 

The pressure cooker has been turned on.

And then it begins.

He is glad that her mom and dad are not alive.

"Don't talk about my parents."

She firmly states still under control but her eyes are aflamed.

He asks her why?  She thinks they are stars.  How does she look them in the eyes?

"BAS" she yells.

The pressure cooker needs release.  She has told him not to talk about her parents.  Her finger pointed at him, she swallows her anger and calms herself down, walking towards the car she says they should go home, Di must be waiting.

And now his cooker blows!  He slams the door,

"No way, we are not leaving until you answer my questions!"

At this point I was clapping my hands saying finally!  Thinking finally everything will be cleared.  It's about time!

"How can you betray me and my family so easily? How come you didn't say anything?"  He angrily asks her and then in the most gentle and caring voice, almost like he let his guard down, he says softly,

"Khushi...don't you think it's important to explain to ME?"

That question asks it all.  Didn't you love me?  Why?  Why did you betray me and our love? killed me that question of his, the look in his eyes... and i knew he asked the most correct and valid question. no matter how i may look at it... if khushi had trusted him, none of this would have happened. in the business of weighing a million pros and cons sometimes we forget to do the most natural, logical and correct thing. conversely, of course, he might have asked her... though i hold him less responsible, because not only did he see the embrace, he heard khushi's words, his world seemed to end... and in that state too he did try to talk to her but things got in the way. and then he took a decision that was patently unfair to her. things may have gone a different way had he asked her just once though, and she says pretty much that to him soon enough. two human beings, making their own mistakes, hurting, almost dying, but never ever forgetting to feel, to love, even if it comes to them as hate. tell me cyn, how deadly hot damn gorgeous is this story. i need to fall in love again.

And now her pressure cooker is totally blowing and in need of release.  Her pride is hurt.  How can he think this of her? When has she ever made him believe she could ever do that disgusting act?  She won't even lower herself to give him an answer. How could he even believe she would ever do this to him or Di? 

And then the question to him, why didn't YOU ask me what happened before you forced me to marry you for six months?

The pressure cookers have been released! 

yes, released, and how the fumes will fly and fill the universe.

after a long time, cynthia ji... 247's first take on blast. loved it. and of course while reading i kept dying because each and everything you wrote hit the heart. the episode was too damn perfect, shattering really. how his rage flew, the breaking of the picture frame, the insults taken a step beyond... just as i know i do in my life. people keep yelling about sorry redemption and other niceties... but this feeling is not about niceties, it is about gut soul spleen and it crosses limits... that is how it is... what say.

her anger finally out. no need to pretend. she is with him and here she can be who she is... all that she is. the only human being on earth before whom she stands naked of "niceness"... from the very first day they met. this raging at each other was their way... it said some day they will be the sweetest and to each other too perhaps. 

and the redemption finds its own way, not by doing abjectly obvious stuff. 

INDI, I LOVED THE GUPTA TRACK!!!  I told Faiqa it was where all the unveiling took place, a revelation of heart.  He expressed feelings, he asked questions, he opened up to Khushi and her family, he became a son-in-law and accepted another family as his own. A place where the size of the house or its worth was no comparison to the amount of love he received.
  The misinterpretation of the terrace came to the surface and he expressed this to Khushi, in her pride she didn't answer him.  How could he think that of her...the pain ran deep.  Silence, stubbornness, pride, her sanskar, morals and life lessons would never allow her to be someone's mistress knowingly.  How hurt she must feel that her Arnav believes this about her?
I really do love IPK and what it does for us.  Also he was so freaking handsome in those tan pants and white shirt and his hair...Ufff. Hot, hot, hot!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 28 April 2014 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #25 ** Abducted Dreams ** p 129, ep 257 (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salooni

IF-Sizzlerz

salooni

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
wow
congo 
and thanks a lot for pm me 
thanksEmbarrassed 

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarwen

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Episode 247

Pressure Cooker

BAS!!!

It all seemed to build and build until finally the explosion occurred. He tells her the reason why he had married her and for only six months to protect his sister. 

Arnavji finally asks her for an explanation.  

It all came out and she stood there flummoxed and silent.

He poured out his heart in anger and frustration and finally those beautiful twinkling stars that she cherishes around the room and left for him, her dying wish, he flings.  

It is finished.  Broken Heart

He has been cooked to the point of done.  His pressure cooker's "knob" has been released, it is finished and Khushi now knows what he held inside.

Rabba Vey slowly plays in the background and you could feel their hearts bleeding, paining, exploding with release but she doesn't respond.

Shell shocked...no words. Broken Heart

He leaves in disgust with his nafrat and she dumbfounded, watches him.

My heart is breaking.

credit Ami, ufff deadwa!

He stands on the porch of the Gupta house.  The shutters of his mind flicker pictures of reminiscent scenes of their moments.  How could she?  They had that beautiful moment during Holi...it seemed so real...her breath is taken away when he comes close to her.

Isn't that what she said?

Confused thoughts enter his mind and then his reality, not hers, haunts him and he sees Shyam hugging her and proclaiming his love for her and not Anjali.

How dare she not respond to his accusations?

A few seconds later a whirlwind flies by him in a blue outfit acting as if all things are normal, they must get ready to go home, isn't that what he said they were leaving?  She can't leave all her clothes here unless he is buying her all new ones at Shantivan she proclaims happily.  He looks at her as if she is nuts, what is happening that she is ignoring what just occurred with no explanation.

Khushi does act as if nothing has happened making jokes as they are packing and getting ready to leave and Arnav is getting more and more frustrated and you could see the gussa building up in his pressure cooker.  Even her mother and Aunt see his displeasure and ask if she is fighting with him.  She says that he is just upset to leave the Gupta's.  He goes into Khushi's room and is finishing packing when he finds a star.  He holds this star in his hand twirling it with care, it reminds him of Khushi and wonders why is she behaving so normally?  He throws the star his anger evident.  He wants an explanation.  

Deep down, I believe he knows something is not right.

She comes inside and is still blabbering trying to pack things.  He grabs her and says stop acting as if nothing has happened and she asks him what has happened.  He starts to angrily discuss their incident and is interrupted by Buaji. 

It's time to go but not before the Gupta's apologize for any inconvenience he experienced and how small the size of the house and the great Arnav Singh Raizada responds with something so totally out of the ordinary, that I know he is changing, when he answers her,

"The love I received here was more valuable than the house's worth."

Buaji kisses him on the forehead and feels blessed and Garima caresses his cheek.  So sweet and Khushi chimes in jealously aren't you leaving any love for her?

Khushi holds on to the picture as she gets into the car with care.  They say their goodbyes and are off.

Khushi is blabbering away on the phone call she received from Di and when she hangs she says she is happy she will see everyone again.  She names everyone and jealous angry Arnav says "and Shyam?"  She ignores his question and says she can't wait to show everyone their picture and then his pressure cooker needs release.  He pulls the car over and grabs her out of the car.

THAT'S ENOUGH!  ENOUGH!

What is going on?

He throws their beautiful portrait down and the glass breaks on the road and he proceeds to yell at her.  Concerned she doesn't feel any remorse, no explanation he goes on and on.  He proceeds to say to her that it is sad that both families love her so much, she hides her true colors, but he is aware of them. 

Khushi silently listens. 

The pressure cooker has been turned on.

And then it begins.

He is glad that her mom and dad are not alive.

"Don't talk about my parents."

She firmly states still under control but her eyes are aflamed.

He asks her why?  She thinks they are stars.  How does she look them in the eyes?

"BAS" she yells.

The pressure cooker needs release.  She has told him not to talk about her parents.  Her finger pointed at him, she swallows her anger and calms herself down, walking towards the car she says they should go home, Di must be waiting.

And now his cooker blows!  He slams the door,

"No way, we are not leaving until you answer my questions!"

At this point I was clapping my hands saying finally!  Thinking finally everything will be cleared.  It's about time!  ClapClap some whistle blowing from my side too.

"How can you betray me and my family so easily? How come you didn't say anything?"  He angrily asks her and then in the most gentle and caring voice, almost like he let his guard down, he says softly,

"Khushi...don't you think it's important to explain to ME?"

That question asks it all.  Didn't you love me?  Why?  Why did you betray me and our love? 

And now her pressure cooker is totally blowing and in need of release.  Her pride is hurt.  How can he think this of her? When has she ever made him believe she could ever do that disgusting act?  She won't even lower herself to give him an answer. How could he even believe she would ever do this to him or Di? 

And then the question to him, why didn't YOU ask me what happened before you forced me to marry you for six months?

The pressure cookers have been released! 

Very very beautiful take cynthia! Crisp, sharp, poignant just like the man in white and woman in blue standing facing each other. I had such a tough time highlighting just some lines and leaving out a few. Everything you write is essential and falls perfectly in place as a whole. Wonderful analogy of the pressure cooker.. All those pent up emotions simmering away for long finally errupt out into the open. You know when they showed Khushi behaving normal I was literally panicking thinking they will brush this away too. But phew.. nothing like that happened. it is all out in the open. no secrets. no running away. no ignoring anymore. unprallel acting, heart touch music, unforgettable scene and your perfect take for it Heart . I loved it..

Rhea thanks so much for reading and commenting, it has been so long since I have had time to do just that.  I loved your poem on the front page it was brilliant!
I know what you are saying I started to panic that they were going to ignore all the facts and not continue with the revelation but when Arnav continued to press the issue with Khushi I was like Yes, yes, yes!!!  Her response I din't understand at first but now it makes perfect sense...how hurt she must have felt being accused of such a filthy act especially by him.Loved the Gupta house track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwen

salooni

IF-Sizzlerz

salooni

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
starting with it 
this took away my heart so beautiful .

who made it  
lovely

and line are so apt
true arshi were left over that bridge 
the ones who move forward were only two body with no heart 
nd no feeling only pain 

on the bridge we stood unable to cross 

should i stole the lines WinkWinkEmbarrassed 

if agreed Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynsohara

salooni

IF-Sizzlerz

salooni

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
A stark reality gets uncovered
The reasons for marriage are now unfurled
A desperate bid to make things clear
So deep are the wounds, it falls on deaf ears

true poor khushi first was tense due to hidden secret of their marriage and after coming it all out still she is at lost 
atleast he was happy that he trust her 
but now that too die 

A turnaround from all the hate
To heed to his heart's faltering state
But the evil lays out a devilish plan
Creating a hurdle between her and her man

ya that shyam still not stopping and going to above tolerable ways only to end his life in future 

A confession in captivation
Makes the heart erupt in jubilation
But only for a while, as she'd soon realise
There's more to it, to understand and analyse

i like that khushi told whole truth to arnav and that came  use further when payal confirm it when arnav return conversions 
and arnaav get trust on her

Kyun dard hai itna, the hearts start to sing
Love goes through a furnace to come out shining

even gold have to bear the heat to become brighter and beautiful 
like our arshi relationship 

beautiful lines 
lovely ClapStar

cinthiann1758KatelynJaveria3991

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
New thread! Clap
congratulations.

The sad tone of the rabba vey made me emotional, filled my eyes with pools of water. the mehsoos of dard has already transcended to my heart.
Indi, Faiqa, you girls are super women! In spite of your hectic AD, you always write special piece for every new thread. It sure proves your myriad and unconditional love for the show. 
thanks to Durga and supi as well and the rest of the blasters who always spice up our thread with their brilliant reviews, edits and comments.
Sorry I can't be here that much because of the increasing load of studies. I'm trying hard to catch the reviews.
Waiting for the new phase of Arnav and Khushi's life where we will witness a distraught, lovelorn woebegone Arnavki deewani, Khushi.
see you soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758aarwenJaveria3991Katelynsalooni

salooni

IF-Sizzlerz

salooni

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

di last banner is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so 
good 
the coloring is the best that grab m attention 
so soothing like the rabba ve moment 

you and me only the dream 

wow i write same thing few times back 

lovely di 
beautiful edit 

Troubling and taxing times ahead
The warring couple would be separated
Distance makes the love ignite
Welcome to BFTP thread twenty five

thanks 
awesome lines 
perfect rhymes and
correct emotion 
he has to pay for her non trust 
he has to in trouble for his bad deeds 
they will be separated so that get together like never before 
loved it 
bbest period of arshi ClapStar

cinthiann1758KatelynJaveria3991

salooni

IF-Sizzlerz

salooni

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

New thread! Clap
congratulations.

The sad tone of the rabba vey made me emotional,Heart filled my eyes with pools of water. Crythe mehsoos of dard has already transcended to my heart.
Indi, Faiqa, you girls are super women! In spite of your hectic AD, you always write special piece for every new thread. It sure proves your myriad and unconditional love for the show. 
thanks to Durga and supi as well and the rest of the blasters who always spice up our thread with their brilliant reviews, edits and comments.
Sorry I can't be here that much because of the increasing load of studies. I'm trying hard to catch the reviews.
Waiting for the new phase of Arnav and Khushi's life where we will witness a distraught, lovelorn woebegone Arnavki deewani, Khushi.
see you soon.

me too sohu 
same me also busy till next 6 month exam period started Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758sohara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top