Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #25 ** Abducted Dreams ** p 129, ep 257 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 145

Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 3 Page 145

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
RES

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_NebulaHorizon.ArshiHamesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #25 ** Abducted Dreams ** p 129, ep 257 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lettuce

Lettuce

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Enjoyed seeing those expressions of Arshi - the greatest and most adored couple of television history.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwensupriya.arshiHorizonKatelyn.ArshiHamesha.indi52

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Edited by supriya.arshi - 28 April 2014 at 10:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_NebulaMehreenBaarwenHorizonKatelynwiwyJaveria3991.ArshiHamesha.

.ArshiHamesha.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ArshiHamesha.

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Angel Number 25  indicates that these changes will assist you with fully pursuing and fulfilling your divine soul mission and life purpose.It is a combo of 2 and 5 .Where 2 brings its vibrations of partnerships with desires , balanced judgement through intuitive awareness, co-operation and consideration, encouragement and understanding.25 is also a number of difficulty but it ends with happiness.

I really am thankful to all of you for supporting me in my difficult time.sach main bohat sara shurukiya...Thanks a ton.Smile

I will not single out anyone as I am so happy to see everyone almost of the front as old times .I love everyone together.Missing some a lot.Hope to see them soon too.Each one of you and your creations is touching my heart this time and I can't express my joy.I wish I could HUG you all.

I hope I didn't miss anyone up there in the 25th celebration Edit.
[sorry if I did] 

Group Hug

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 29 April 2014 at 9:23am

viv04Preety_NebulaMehreenBaarwencinthiann1758supriya.arshiHorizonJaveria3991

cinthiann1758

Goldie

cinthiann1758

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged

*credit to uploader and google images and Ravali whoever you are, we love to do that too!

Ladies, I think this is my favorite thread yet!  I think I have said that so many times.  Congratulations for such beautiful work and it makes me proud to know we are so in love with IPK.  It lives on in our hearts!

Ladies you all know who you are so congratulations for putting this thread together but as much as I don't want to single out one person, I must.

Faiqa, I see all the love you carry in your heart.  
Thank you for sharing it with us during this difficult time.  We are all here with you and love you for your ability to share your love with us when your heart is heavy.  
I love you my dear sister.

Brilliant all!
Congratulations on 25!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 28 April 2014 at 10:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Preety_Nebulaaarwensupriya.arshiHorizonJaveria3991Katelyn.ArshiHamesha.indi52

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Aww.. so we are on the bridge... a bridge to their pains and to their hearts..

one reason I could never watch these epis multiple times is the heart tugging pathos of that "kyon khwabon pe tere saaye hai"..it was painful to see them hurt like there is no tomorrow.. but love always seem to find a way..

Neurons not firing in sync yet.. will be back
that first page looks fabulous...thank you friends..
Congratulations on Silver Jubilee thread!

viv04aarwenJaveria3991Katelynindi52.ArshiHamesha.

aarwen

Goldie

aarwen

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Wow.. lovely thread as always..

Durga - A stark reality gets uncovered
The reasons for marriage are now unfurled ClapClap
And thank you for all the HAHK connections..

Indi di - IPK turned intergallactic space odyssey.. looking forward to that out of this world face off on the bridge.

Katelyn - gorgeous gif .. the one on the bridge.. Heart

Faiqa - very very very beautiful description of the girl madly in love. Finally understanding that there always was love and sad that she caused the hurt.. Aware that life is meaningless without her man.. in fact lifeless without him by her side..  yet to read dilon ke taar..

Wiwy - Yeaa your first riddle while I am here.. I always wanted to take part in this guessing game.. ok since the color theme is blue.. how about the answer .."his blue tooth" .. old men have teeth fall off but ASR will always have his blue tooth.. LOL

Oh and I have turned blue for now..

Feeling blue.. feeling blue.. feeling bluuueee..
my heart says can't be can't be can't be true..
jane kya chahe mann bavara... akhiyaan mere saawan chala
Feeling blue.. feeling blue.. feeling bluuueee..

Edited by aarwen - 28 April 2014 at 10:55am

viv04HorizonKatelynJaveria3991indi52.ArshiHamesha.

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
phew.

return to classic ipk state of mind.

the scenes capped, edited, gifed, drool cornered, collaged, bannered on the first page have such power in them. every moment moves and tells me to stay back and waste time just staring and feeling.

when i am on another tab, i find myself keeping the audio on, waiting for him to yell "how could you!" and then the layers of sound, ebbing flowing crossfading in and out, and that kyun dard hai itna... are we sure this was just a serial?

look at that man standing on the verandah, traumatised, trying to come to grips with the situation. he has just seen his wife trying to kill herself, he has also told her he hates her and at last why. two conflicting memories... when they thought of this scene did they think it would become this perfect? this hard to look away from? this impossible not to feel deep things just looking at him? i know we go on about the shot of barun's ahem... but really it was so oh h i can't breathe for me because i knew the look on his face, the feeling in his damn heart and gut as he stood their going a little crazy.

or for that matter look at sanaya doing baat aapki hai or the two of them in the dhaga scene, both looking classic and so movie and with an intensity one gets so desperate for at times. especially in the tinny always smiley world that i seem to be living in.

i am so grateful for this return to non sugary ipk.

and to all of you for hanging out with me through 24 threads... and feels so good to be on 25.

faiqa, i thought you may not be able to make it to the making of 25, but as always you surprised me and fantastically too. what a timely and beautiful heart and soul piece. the edits all touch the insides, beautiful gif, that don't have a character one.

supriya, my hard working girl who has been living under work books and answer sheets these past few months, bhelcomes back... saw your edits and just felt happy. long time. next thread, you please make the edit that goes right on top... and the thread banner he he.

katelyn, i seriously hate you for being so good at whatever you choose to do. thank g, all your wonderful pieces light up our thread... hello hi bye bye, we ares the awnly peoples in the wholes of IF who are havings this sound tracks, haye what makeupiya no touchupiya.

durga, the hahk finds are too good and the piece is lovely. thanks for always doing more than necessary and having so much faith in bftp. you have already changed your profile shot to a bftp one. i think i will do the same...

wiwy, haye a riddle from you, and i see rhea is already answering... barun old? will that ever happen, and if it does, what will make him even more hot is he will be closer to my age and i need not feel stupid about going a bit off centre for some kid on tv.

ami... drool corner... bas! enough staying away and not doing your duty for the aged and the addlepated... that drool corner better not be missing from any of our threads, d'you understand? imagine someone breathing heard and looking at you with fury in his eyes, and his angry voice circling just above your ears.

rhea and javeria, thanks for your contributions to the main post. sorry, rhea, i never asked you...

kiss kiss all, i need to run to the bridge.

Edited by indi52 - 28 April 2014 at 9:12pm

Preety_Nebulaviv04aarwensupriya.arshiHorizonKatelynJaveria3991.ArshiHamesha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top