Blast from the Past Thread #25 ** Abducted Dreams ** p 129, ep 257 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

hi sohara,

thanks so much for reading my long take. when will i learn to write less.

you raise great points... about what a man does, how a woman feels and the acting by sanaya... um, pilleejh lets mami's cousin now ramble.

hmm you are mad at asr. i would be too. but the way i read this story is... that is the crux of this whole thing. the man of shatir dimag was completely wrecked by something he saw on a terrace one night. supposing he had seen payal and shyam in that clinch would he have been? shyam is still his bro in law... but if the girl were payal would he be in the state we saw in him?

for a story teller i think this is very very interesting that the man who believe in himself and the supremacy of his brain/mind completely loses it. the very thing he trusts and says as much... what i have seen and heard is true... that very dimag of his fails him.

why?

because he had feelings. strong absolute powerful feelings. for this girl. he loved her.

had it been payal, i believe he would have thought... not just felt.

he did accost shyam and try to get to the bottom of things... shyam realised he believed khsuhi was in it too, and twisted the knife nicely. asr did fall for it. shatir man was silly because his dil was involved, how shyam enjoyed that.

nothing in him was functioning very cleverly that moment on. if one sees asr's expression on the terrace, one can see the losing of a person's mind, a shutdown, a shocked state. nothing functions once that terrace scene is seen. it will, but for that time is needed...

and though we get mad at him, why doesn't she? why does she say after he categorically tells her she is lying, she is after his money... the works... all she cares about is that he believe her. otherwise she will not be able to live.

why? why not rush around being mad at him as she was on the bridge when he was being terrible and insulting.

again the same reason. she loves him. hasn't said it clearly to herself... but oh she does.

okay, no one needs to buy this argument.

but i did.

and i love the iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin lines... love is its only meaning, its matlab. to me ipk was really about that. to understand an emotion and to go deeper even when it looks scary... was beautiful and exciting.

besides in life too it has been like that in many ways. no matter how much one thinks the other is unpardonable, etc., finally the feelings speak. stronger than the fighting.

i don't think writing was weak when it came to understanding asr's completely emotional reaction.

also i love the way in many ways it is shown she has a lot of power over him... otherwise would he put up with the things he does?

she might, because she is an accommodating girl, all her life she has made space for others... but he?

i think writing was very weak when it came to presenting why khushi did not tell. that was unfair to khushi... her writer should have thought her through a bit more. this is a straight forward brave girl, she goes to meet her sis's husband to be about dahej, she withstands all sorts of things including asr's madness... and gives it right back to him. and she is determined, when she thinks a thing is wrong she states her case and tries to get her own way... lavanya and asr's living together bothered, she went all out and confronted it.

this is no wimp, nor muddle headed woman. she may be jhalli and sanka, but not stupid or weak.

even if we say she did not tell asr about shyam initially because she cares for him and he loves di. but after he has clearly flirted with her and wanted to say things, and after so many months of knowing each other and feeling things, even after that not to mention shyam's disgusting behaviour on the terrace... she had to have a stronger reason than what we saw...

gautam hegde and writers would have done well to ponder this issue instead of just concentrating on building a male protagonist. and then hoping that the khatarnak chemistry will take care of the rest.

to me, this constantly weeping, slightly becahari khushi is so out of character... yes, because it is him, she too is losing that trademark upbeat khushi thing... as he is losing his dimag. but because of the writing... making her do downright ridiculous things... not calibrating her angst and fight back with empathy, the effect is on the character itself.

sad. because khushi in her first 200 episodes is a spectacular girl, no buts, no ifs... just as she is a gorgeous complicated man.

hee hee i like complicated.

as for acting. oh i think sanaya is a wonderful actor, and her voice when she works with it ohhoho. also comedy... intelligent sharp acting. and i did feel at times forced marriage onward, her delineation was not too nuanced, though it was fascinating at times. again i feel that is to do with the writing. also doing such terrifically intense scenes with a double is not easy...

but the beauty of both actors is, in my head and heart i see them together...asr khushi. inseparable. alive. smashing hot.

i don't compare the actors, just let them reach me, and say what i genuinely feel.

Indi Di, I totally get what you're saying. The writing for khushi I feel started going off from the time shyam's duplicity was revealed. The reasoning for her keeping the truth and not revealing to ASR was not convincing enough. For him, for the first time in a very long time, he had let some one in, let that person matter, a lot. Had given into what he was feeling towards that person. Would his reaction have been same if it had been another man and not shyam. I feel we probably would've got another "kya kar rahi ho tum". Shyam was another he had trusted and let in. Trusted enough to be with the most important person in his life, his sister. The betrayal must have been far greater. 
Khushi was a beautiful character. Her jhalliness and sanka was a defense mechanism I feel. Her way of coping. Especially after the marriage, the OTT probably was her way of coping, if not she would've gone under. And he mattered to her, how much ever she hated him and was angry at him for things. She was naive and inexperienced to not be able to fully fathom her feelings towards him. But when it came to the crunch, she would do anything to make him believe, what he thought about her mattered. 
Please do not isstop!! We love your long rambles! 😊
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 252
She wandered into her room listless. Their room. But she was alone here tonight.  All her pleas unheard by him. He had left her, refused to believe her and gone away. His absence is gnawing within her. An incessant fan noise of some terrible catastrophe about to happen. Her nerves on edge she needed the slightest excuse to panic. He has left behind his medicine strips. Reason readymade.

Instincts of a loving wife have taken over. Wasting no time she rushed to di. Di knows all about her chote's habit. And a little gentle teasing so that bhabhi can calm down. Her bhabhi who looks absolutely crestfallen. Defenseless in the growing overshadowing misery. It is his house. His essence everywhere. He is part of di who is lovingly talking to her right now. And it has been a truly awful day. They have had hateful fights since the day before and he has not spoken to her. Left to go to a distant land across the seas where even his phone won't work right now. Shyam added to her misery. In fact she will soon know he managed to find the papers she thought she had cleverly, carefully hidden safe.  So wretched is she in Arnavji's absence that it is making her loose her mind really.

And in a most beautiful gesture of submission Khushi put her head on his di's lap. She can't be close to him, but all these people around her specially his di remind her of him. She loves them as her own. The same di for whose sake he claims he married Khushi. The same di whose marriage he is certain Khushi was out to destroy. In a way being close to di gives her the strength she seeks to survive being apart from him. She cannot mend the gaping hole in her heart alone. She is tired, scared and lonely. So here sitting next to the kindhearted well intentioned elder sister and wrapping her arms around her Khushi reached out to her Arnavji.

Lovely that there is no anger. A little guileless indignation that she repeatedly tried to stop him and he just wouldn't listen to her. Had to go do his own thing. Be an absolute laad governor about the whole thing. Decide what he thinks is right and then refuse to trust her. In her worst of days when she joined AR or started work at Shantivan she would confide in Payal bits and pieces about the laad governor and his rakshas ways. His di is as dear to her. Today she can no longer keep all the longing bottled up inside. She wants a friend and a shoulder to cry on. Words tumble out of her. She can't tell all of the truth but she has to confide something. Anything. Get some respite from the dull throbbing ache within her.

Even the halls and rooms of Shantivan have lost their brightness since he left. The man who talks less, taciturn in manner.  Wrapped up in his work, glued to his laptop. Makes servants nervous and hates noise. Yet his presence bathed the house in light and without him there is just gloomy darkness, disturbing shadows and echoes of emptiness. He has gone away only a few hours ago, but it already feels like forever apart from him. Their time together plays before her eyes. I love this girl in love. Missing her sweetheart. Her uncanny premonition that all is not right. Maybe her sub conscience knew he would never walk away leaving her in such a distraught state. He had turned. If only she knew!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kizh72

kizh,

some day i might shut up. but today nahiii. 😆

in pink... absolutely. with any man... khushi not his... unthinkable, unbearable. though he will not admit... but we know why and we know he is utterly complicated. and so for me the journey from faraq nahin padta to faraq padta is gorgeous. then again from chap gaya hai dimag pe mit nahin sakta to i don't need anything else without passing through the issue of proof. 

khushi. you know i think her jhalli and sanka are so her, part of who she is, makes her her. also, in her i used to sense a rule breaker too, strong and at times as happens with the strong ones, a little overbearing... the way she bulldozed la into believing marriage was the thing... then interfered in the la asr relationship. seriously, while i thought she was poking her nose a bit too much, i didn't mind. made her human and yeah who she is.

she held certain views and was firm in those.. and she had no guile... none. i love that in women especially because our whole system tells us to hide behind a face, be manipulative. i identified very strongly with madam kkg on that straight forward take me as i am way of hers. i think asr loved it too. couldn't quite believe it maybe... this girl of no aukad, and just won't shut up. what the. 😆 uff that dargah and her running after him... and later so many fights... nahin aap shut up. i love this girl.

that first time after the discovery of shyam babua on the rm terrace, when she was so badly shaken up, i can understand her not telling asr though she was about to. a thousand thoughts in her head... what's right, what's not... plus she has only just discovered, still in shock, not completely digested the fact.

however, you are right, if you had to bring it to that obnoxious pouncing on her by creep on the terrace, you had to tell the story better and not weaken khushi's character.

she was an 18 year old sensitive girl from a small town who had lost her parents at a very young age and had toughened up inside as a result of handling that when we started out... but she was strong. she would never put up with the repeated leching by shyam, ugh... what he did during haldi, yuck.. she would not just keep quiet... she would tell asr, because she is a thinking person... she would not just keep saying it is for di's sake. he knows he is a strong guy... he would find a way... 

the story never came up with a good enough reason for her silence.

and really, i would have been fine with that too... we are human, things happen. it was a heck of a truth to bring up.

but what they started doing with her character after the wedding... even the ott track was too loud, not nuanced. the actors gave it some meaning, but sorry, the writing... and turning her into a senseless person who would listen to kamlesh kabri and run to kill herself... what was that? this is khushi, the girl who has survived by talking to stars... by developing a vishwaas. it strengthens her core. gives her the courage to live and engage with the world and make those she loves happy. this is not some idiot sweet pretty character here with no essence, no being.

if she has to kill herself, present the grounds showing respect to her character. do not turn her into a cartoon and depend on sanaya's good looks and agility with any and everything to keep the audience engaged. and why is it when she did the story of kans, and i am not at all into organised religion, i watched grinning, feeling, happy and mesmerised... but when she wrote her will and said many nice sounding things i wanted to scream.

anyway, they just did what they pleased and full marks to sanaya for trying her utter best to keep it together. kidnap, she carried it marvelously... the entire burden of keeping viewers checked in.

capable actress, strong very attractive character sketch, great love story. can't figure out why they let her character go off track. 

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

indi52 thumbnail
episode 250

the man on the left and the man on the right, are they essentially different? i was watching barun sobti at the hangout last friday and despite the blue, red, green, the casual air, the laughing and joking, the lightness and cool, the relaxed stance of body, the most unperfected stubble and hair and a funny hat, i could still see the man on the right every now and then. in a tilt of head, a glint in the eyes, in unguarded responses and that spontaneity, the direct gaze, the unafraid air... he was everywhere. in fact though the actor initially said he was not at all like asr in reality, maybe love for family the only trait they shared. but in the end he presented the key trait of asr and said he had it to: sensitivity. you can see it. it was good to see the actor after such a long time. when he is ready, i would really like to thank him for asr and giving me at least 3 years of uninterrupted happiness always store in some part of me. yesterday i read the writer of the utterly famous "stairway to heaven" got so tired of talking about it, singing it, everything with it as if that is all he has ever done that he stopped singing it practically. hope this does not happen to the man who made asr. and though i know everything is changing in ipk and 251 is time for long absence, i am thrilled there is so much of this character to look forward to still.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Kizh, Indi di sorry for digressing but just felt like sharing. Yesterday I saw the much talked about Disney movie Frozen.. And believe it or not was all the while thinking how Disney a fountainhead of fairy tales where sweet pretty girl meets prince charming has reached this "nayi soch".. Where the character most talked about is told to not be true to herself, not feel, stick to conventions. hide even from the ones she loves in case she risks breaking rules, running wild. But amazingly she then finds a way to be herself.. let it go.. feel..
At the risk of sounding completely carried away, while watching this kids movie I thought about what all the girls..   I... have been taught in our homeland.. how we get forced to society norms of what is right and wrong.. and it is drilled so deep within us that it becomes are way of thought..And since invariably everything these days gets a parallel in my mind to IPK.. when Khushi went and did her own thing.. worked in that strange man's office and was determined to teach him a lesson.. came home late because she had to be sincere at work.. did not listen to all buaji's emotional blackmail to get engaged to Shyam.. burn unknowingly but willing in desire during Diwali and then have the guts to question Arnav about it.. She was breaking free.. she was letting go.. the cold never bothered her anyway because she was all fire inside..

But then they somehow snatched all of it away..slowly steadily the honesty in her character was meddled with and instead of getting an inspiring unforgettable girl we got a character who had loads of potential and few and far between glimpses of sparks were what ultimately remained..

Don't let them in..don't let them see
Conceal..don't feel..
don't let them know..
Be the good girl you were meant to be..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Kizh, Indi di sorry for digressing but just felt like sharing. Yesterday I saw the much talked about Disney movie Frozen.. And believe it or not was all the while thinking how Disney a fountainhead of fairy tales where sweet pretty girl meets prince charming has reached this "nayi soch".. Where the character most talked about is told to not be true to herself, not feel, stick to conventions. hide even from the ones she loves in case she risks breaking rules, running wild. But amazingly she then finds a way to be herself.. let it go.. feel..

At the risk of sounding completely carried away, while watching this kids movie I thought about what all the girls..   I... have been taught in our homeland.. how we get forced to society norms of what is right and wrong.. and it is drilled so deep within us that it becomes are way of thought..And since invariably everything these days gets a parallel in my mind to IPK.. when Khushi went and did her own thing.. worked in that strange man's office and was determined to teach him a lesson.. came home late because she had to be sincere at work.. did not listen to all buaji's emotional blackmail to get engaged to Shyam.. burn unknowingly but willing in desire during Diwali and then have the guts to question Arnav about it.. She was breaking free.. she was letting go.. the cold never bothered her anyway because she was all fire inside..

But then they somehow snatched all of it away..slowly steadily the honesty in her character was meddled with and instead of getting an inspiring unforgettable girl we got a character who had loads of potential and few and far between glimpses of sparks were what ultimately remained..

Don't let them in..don't let them see
Conceal..don't feel..
don't let them know..
Be the good girl you were meant to be..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/YOUTUBE]

thank you and hugs and salaams for this.

exactly exactly and exactly. is there telepathy? did you read my reply to kizh?

it is about that thing of system that suppresses and teaches you to manipulate. i never could. so i identified with khushi hugely. and sanaya did such a fantastic job with her. that i understood the rules she liked were ones she believed in not because the whole world forced her to and she fought for things she believed in... yes yes yes she said no to buaji's blackmail...

but then suddenly they forced her to be the conceal girl and the bechari... they made the warrior, oh she was very much a big character... into what exactly, hai re. 

love your reference to frozen, haven't seen but will.

and rhea, no matter what we say about modern contemporary progress whatever, the fantasy of a submissive woman remains strong in a patriarchal society's heart. our land is holding on so strongly to this and beating cajoling coaxing brainwashing us to buy into it. so strong a desire thsi is that even women start believing it's a good thing. every tv serial presents a conformist heroine even when she is presented as not... only khushi really was her own woman... long back there was the protagonist of astitwa, a doctor... otherwise? 

i loved asr for saying she was the coolest person he had known. she was... when he met her first. and he had the strength and cojones to be with a strong woman.

the channel didn't. and the production house had no conviction... just making money.

aarwen thumbnail

that i understood the rules she liked were ones she believed in not because the whole world forced her to and she fought for things she believed in...  👏

and he had the strength and cojones to be with a strong woman. 👏 .. this round of applause to ASR the man.. though before that I need google to understand cojones.. how do you get the most appropriate of words?

🤗
Indi di watch frozen with your daughter.. she will know which sister to root for 😊.. a bit of background.. I read this article where a grandmother took her three grand-daughters to watch Frozen and she expected them to like and aspire to be the cheerful, cute younger sister who was quite gutsy and also gets her true love at the end. Instead the girls all different age groups were in love with the older sister. Poised , powerful who broke free (and even had a lovelier more daring dress 😆 ) .. It felt nice that kids instinctively chose her.. sounds a bit preachy but I hope our society , our TV shows reach this maturity.. Your favourite, and a certain other someone's loved movie, Queen also did this, didn't it?

Astitva.. I remember my mother watching the show.. nice actors.. doctor fell in love with a boy younger to her, right? Aah the scandal..

And am superbly happy with all the pics of the man you are posting.. and the words with them.. why is messy flesh of blood and sinew feeling this attractive all of a sudden?

Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
interesting the girls chose the tougher girl... yeah if you let us be you'd be surprised what most women would actually want.

😆 i was thinking of queen while writing about khushi. you know she had the queen thing in her way before queen was even conceived i think. vikas behl has the strength to let a woman find her way and look what we got as a result of that.

khushi was brilliant really and she could have grown beautifully, the basics were so in place. while i was watching queen i was thinking of khushi 😆.

ah some day our television will grow up. right now too busy playing doll doll with us.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-246

you know, got to say, sanaya looks rather cute, even when i don't agree with the writing, sanaya's handling of khushi is always what makes it bearable. something lovely about her despite tent, bump on head and funny slippers.

Khushi is trying to justifying her suicide. She knows it's not right, but she has to do it. Cause the laad governor compelled her to do so and she can't give the laad governor pleasure of killing her also. She is trying to find the way to execute it. Will she take sleeping pills; no if she survived, then she will be embarrassed or moreover the expenditure of the medical bills! She thinks to hang from the fan. But it's not a good idea, if the fan breaks and she doesn't die, bua's property will be damaged. She thinks something, I guess she found the way how to suicide.

What a selfless girl she is, thinking of her family's loss of property before dying. Can't she think that losing her will be the biggest loss of her family. well said.

The crazy girl is now bidding adieu to all. First bua and amma, who are trying hard to cook Italian dishes for their sophisticated son in law. They are not getting why sanka devi is suddenly bidding bye to them, is she going far? She is going really far. 😆 😆 this bizarre comedy made me mad, yet these three were really crazy in that scene. Khushi tells babuji to take his medicine properly. She tells Arnav to control his anger, because it's bad for diabetes. She admonishes him to show anger to Lavanya, cause she is scared of his anger so much. Arnav is getting incredulous, what she is saying!

"jaiye Mr. Arnav singh Raizada, I forgive you." she sounded so really and totally loopy, yet completely convinced of her good deed and her loving.

An involuntary "what the" comes out from his mouth to hear her prattle. osb was looking so terribly s here.

"bas I was waiting to hear this what the." God has fulfilled her last wish, now she can go. She takes a leave. Arnav is stupefied, nice word and abs apt. what she is saying. Bua and amma beckons her not to worry, it's just her madness.

Khushi is tottering while walking on the edge of the terrace wall, getting prepared to jump. But she is scared also. She irritates to see the children playing on the ground,

"Lo inhe bhi humari upar jane ki raaste mein langri tang khelke tang arani hai."

She fears whether she fall on them! She gives her one step in the air, tries to jump, but gets frightened again. No she has to jump using her two feet; otherwise she won't be able to fall.

Arnav comes inside the room and his eyes fell on the bed, "where are Khushi's stars?" he gets  precarious. Then he saw a note on salman Khan's pic. Can't read hindi, so didn't understand what she wrote.

this girl is completely mad." Arnav quips. His eyes fell on the small bag and a letter underneath. He read the note,

"Open this after an hour of my leaving."

Who will follow her instruction; 😆 he opens the bag right then and finds the star inside and a letter as well. She wrote, she wanted to give him everything what she got, but there is no point to give him her clothes and shoes, cause he won't be able to use those. So she thought to give him her stars, because he also lost his parents like her. He agrees or not his parents also became star like her parents and now she will also become a star, the brightest star of the sky.

"samajhle humbhi ek tareh ban gaya, raat ke aasman mein dhai se teesra, jo saabse zada chamak raha hai, woh hum hai."

Sanaya's voice is already broken for cold I guess. And it gave extra depth to her words of the letter. i really enjoy her voice when she plays with it once in a while.

Arnav now understands what she is up to. His heart pounds in anticipation to sense the peril. He can't wait for a single moment. He runs like crazy to stymie her. amma and bua are perplexed to see him run like that. bua thinks this are all influence of sanka devi. This sanka devi has surely drove him crazy.

The sanka devi is still trying to jump, but all her attempt is going in vain. Now the sun is getting hotter. If she jumps now, she will turn lucknowi tikka in no time. She thinks to wait for a while. She curses herself, why she is trying to procrastinate her suicide. She has to do it by hook or by crook.

Arnav reaches the place where Khushi came to suicide. She is flummoxed to see Arnav there. Her phone also rings at the same time. I wonder who goes to suicide with her phone! It's Arnav who called. She tells him to move from her way; otherwise she will fall on him. She fears whether she kills him instead of killing herself. She screams to him, that she is on the roof top. Arnav spirit sinks to see her on the edge of the roof. But he heaves a sigh of relief to see her alive. He tells her not to move, he is coming there. He runs towards the terrace as fast as he can. 

Khushi quips,

I'm doing his job and he is coming to stop me." she can't let him kill her, she doesn't need his help.

I seriously think she has turned imbecile. No sane person can think like that. or was she really serious about the suicide? When the episode was first aired I thought it's all her drama or prank to make Arnav reveal the reason of the forced marriage. We know this suicide drama is her old technique to make people confess. She did it before to make Payal confessed her love. it was all pretty bizarre and i just avoided the whole thing beyond expression a lot of anger at treating khsuhi like this. it was just unfair to her. nothing else. a lot of people had moral issues with using suicide so lightly. but i am okay with anything as long as it seems right. this did not.

Arnav runs almost breathless to bridle the crazy girl from doing such horrendous thing. The fate had brought them back to the terrace again. She is about to jump when Arnav comes there. He rebukes her, what she is doing? Has she turned crazy?

I didn't get the funny music in the BG. It's certainly not funny that someone is trying to kill herself.

Khushi admonishes Arnav not to come closer, otherwise she will seriously jump. he will not come, but why she will jump? She starts to speak gibberish now. She thinks he has been trying so many things with her; the poison, the screw driver, the rope. Now she just wants him to let her jump. She will not let him fulfills his wish.

"it's nothing like that."

But who will make this impervious girl understand. She has turned completely insane. She again admonishes him not to come near her. ASR has to work smart now. He tries to assuage her now, try to engage her in talk. He will not come near, but tells her to breath,

"What is the use to take breath, where my breath will stop."

Barun Sobt + White = ORGASM.

She almost loses her balance and his heart skips a bit. "dhanse...be careful" he screams.

Khushi is not scared, why she will look down, she will look up now. She smiles feigns not scared. Moreover since the day she came to know. She can't complete, just tells him that after death she will not scare him neither will scare lavanya. Poor Lavnaya, how nice she is! And she always is so scared of him.

"where did Lavnaya come from." Her incoherent words are not palatable to him.

"arey woh to hai apki asli gulab. Matlab asli pyaar aur hum kata."

Aww poor girl!. She feels so insecure with his ex. Hona bhi chahiye, after all she saw his intimacy with her.

He still can't get what she is saying.

I'm the thorn, the rose with the thorn."  kamlesh Khabri told her about his faulty kundli. That's why he married her.

kundli!" he is flummoxed what she is saying.

She continues, that's why he married her for six months. After that he will kill her and marry Lavanya. Why to wait for that, she decided to kill herself now. she is about to jump and he screams again, "careful."

"Don't come near me." she warns him.

"ok I'll not come. And you know that I don't believe in kundli, this is all superstition."

She still doesn't believe him. She heard him talk to Lavanya. "what nonsense," he never talked to Lavanya about her.

"You shouldn't lie to a dying person." She already bade adieu to everybody and made her will as well.

arey apko to tarhe bhi mil gayi." She gets jovial to see the stars in his hand.

"khushi enough of your prank. We can sit and talk."

No, she is not ready to talk. He can live happily with Lavanya and she will be fine after death. She is on the edge of the terrace and totters again. But she has to die. Pools of tears well up in her eyes. she says him in constrict voice, that she doesn't have any complain against him, but one thing she wants to say if he would've asked her once, then she would've moved away from his life for good.

She can sacrifice everything for the man of her life, even can give her life. How painful it is to know that the man you love, loves someone else. Life becomes meaningless then. it's vice a versa. ASR also bereaved completely when he misunderstood that Khushi doesn't love him, but love his brother in law.

Khushi resents, Lavanya was her friend, but she also hid the truth from her. As he and lavanya both love each other, why she will come in between them? Her incoherent, inconsequential accusation is making him demented. He refutes her with confidence in a voice that he doesn't love Lavanya and he thinks he ever loved her,.how does she can think like that. She cuts him; she thinks he married her because of that.

Arnav retorts again, it's not true and he will repeat this words just once, he didn't marry Lavanya because of that.

Khushi now demands the answer, he has to tell her why he married her?

he can't answer her. she gets frustrated,

"phirse chup.silent again. I know, you love her and me..." she says in quavering voice as he stays silent all her pent up emotions spills out.

shjoon9:sanka-devi:He always looked the best in white. :) Not just in white ! everything he wear become perfect on him !!

She is repugnant, can't say any more, just stands there silently , indecipherable pain suffuses her face. Tears are rolling down her alabaster cheeks in long, shining streaks. His countenance is marred by acute pain. The sad piano tone in rabba vey fills the air with impenetrable grief.. His eyes crinkle with despondence. How can he tell her that how much he loves her! Since the day he fell in his arm in sheesh mahal, he has been trying to avert her thought from his mind, tried so hard to hate her, not to love her, but he just couldn't stop loving her. With the abysmal pain gnawing at their heart they succumb to the memories, what is indelible, beautifully written... yes, indelible.

On the day of Payash sangeet, he couldn't see her helpless on the stage. Forgetting the challenge he danced with her, so intimately as if they were lovers.

On the diwali night, he couldn't bridle his yearning for her, wanted to kiss her luscious lips, intended to drink her sweet nectar.

For the first time she got the kiss from a man and perhaps he never kissed a woman so lovingly before.

On the driveway in the pouring rain, he implicated her wet body with him and lifted her in a swirling motion to save her from a running car. He also hated her that time, but couldn't let her go from his embrace when her life was in danger.

He took her out from the encircled diya just like her guiding star.

How can he forget she made him laugh without any inhibition for the first time.

So lovingly he touched her foot to put her mom's anklet around her ankle what he kept with him surreptitiously.

And in the morning in Nainital, how he took care of Khushi, how he repented for keeping her in the dark room alone! Did ASR show such love to anybody before?

In the hospital, after her babuji's heart attack, when she was so distraught, he was the one whose consoling hand on her head gave her peace and solace.

How can they efface so many memories, how can they deny their importance in each other's life! Their mind swarm with a chaotic mlange of conflicting, turbulent thoughts. She swallows hard, tries to thwart a rising wave of emotions. "hum theek hai aur hum tyaar hai."

She turns around ready to execute her decision. Arnav must be feeling quagmire under his feet, how can he stop this crazy girl. He couldn't stop his mom to kill herself. And now how can he see the love of his love dying in front of his eyes. He won't be able to breath without her. She looks back at him for the last time; her Arnavji whom she loves so much. She is ready to give up her life for him. The memory of their first encounter in sheesh mahal and the day of their marriage, the memory of the most significant days of their life come in their thought.

and she jumps.

He stretches his hand forward, tries hard to catch her.

A scream and blackout.

My heart stopped pounding when I first saw the episode. Did Khushi really jumped to finish her life?

No, I sighed a relief to see their entangled body on the roof top. Arnav Singh Raizada didn't let his love die.

Khushi clutches him tightly and he holds her as if never let go. He must've caught her before she jumps and relapsed back taking her with him. She opens her eyes and wriggles, when she realizes that she is in his embrace. He lets her go and stands up. He is terribly frenzied, "what the hell you were doing? I didn't do it for Lavanya." He grabs hold of her upper arms vehemently. She is still obstinate wants his answer, why he married her.

"har pal yeh sawal hume khata reheta hai...this questions frets me up every moment. I have the right to  know the truth."

In her query the memory of the terrace reverberates in his mind again; Khushi in Shyam's embrace and her words to leave Anjali echoes in her ear drum. A frisson of anger runs through his vein, he is tremulous, can't keep his temper under rein. Khushi asks him again and again, why he married her? She has every right to know the reason. The wedding night, the terrace scene. Shyam's vicious words about Anjali, Khushi telling Shyam to leave Anjali, the vortex of conflicting thought derange him. And finally he belches out the reason what he buried inside him for so long,

"kiyuki main tum aur Shyam ke bare mein janta hoon."

Khushi has become completely stupefied. Her countenance becomes taut, she can't believe her ears. His raw emotion rises from the dark recess of his heart like quivering flames of fire. He yelps with strident voice,

"janta hoon ki tum aur shyamka affair chalraha hai. Isliye ki hai mai tumse shaadi."

The cacophonous sound of thunder in the BG actually depicts the debacle inside them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5SbkRfyHjk[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5SbkRfyHjk

credit goes to Smitar

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

sohara,

as always i enjoyed reading, and all your exclamations and irritation and comments were lovely. all i can say after this episode is i am glad the story is out... why he married her and now we can progress to the next phase of relationship. from now til the sheetal track, i am happy khushi will not have to be used and treated ridiculously by writers to progress the story.

lots of comments in blue. bhaiting for next. 😳

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 253

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kxKRJ1OEo8[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday, 15th May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders