India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Reason Why Arjun is OUT

hunkabunka Newbie
hunkabunka
hunkabunka

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

I was reading an article posted on one of the yahoo groups i guess 'Drama mania' and it said how people and critics all disagree'd when Kajol accepted arjun back who raped her and also Ekta giving out wrong messages of how the women should bend down even if the husband does a rape on u of some sort ...The article was somewhere on tht lines it was in one of the newspapers in india i live in Canada so don't noe much it was a big issue made becaues of this show that the Sony ppl had to tell Ekta to either stop the show or apologize to the viewers

People living in india should noe much abt it  

hunkabunka Newbie
hunkabunka
hunkabunka

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
so yah .....
sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

YO GUYS WAKE UP WHAT,S WORNG WITH U GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE U ARE 5 YEAR OLD KIDS LOLJUST BECAUSE ARJUN DEAD in kkoi dil merin hai doesn,t means u guys get carzy. i think  THEY KILLED ARJUN BECAUSE MAYBE HE WANTS TO GET OUT OF KKOI DIL MEIN HAI OR MAYBE EKTA DOESN,T WANTS HIM IN KKOI DIL MEIN HAI .I KNOW U GUYS LOVE HIM ALOT BECAUSE HE IS GOOD LOOKING GUY LET ME TELL U GUYS THIS LOOKS DOESN,T WORKS IN DAMA A GOOD ACTR WORKS I READ THAT EKTA SAID THAT SHE WANTS THE BEST ACTR FROM HIS ACTR OR ACTRESSES LET ME TELL U THIS LOOK AT SHURKH KHAN TODAY HE IS THE NUMBER 1 ACTOR IN BOLLYWOOD ALSO KING OF BOLLYWOOD LOOK AT SALMAN KHAN HE HAS THE BEST BODY AND LOOKS IN LOOKS SALMAN IS BETTER THAN SHURKH KHAN BUT LOOKS WORKS TODAY SALMAN KHAN WOULD BE THE BIGGERS THAN SHURKH KHAN LOOKS DOESN,T MATTER SWEET DEAR PEOPLE PLEASE DON,T GET MAD AT ME arjun actr is not good he can,t ever cry or actr good sorry guys i saw kkoi dil mein hai but i found that arjun just walking or eating or saying sorry samay is an excellent in kkoi dil mein hai he can actr so good also kajal sorry guys his rol wasmn,t important so they kicks him out once again sorryBig smile

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

i cant believe this. i hope this isnt the reason ekta killed off arjun. i mean its ekta's fault for coming up with such a sick script (husband raping wife) not ejaz khans. i think its bang out of order. oh god i'm just so damn annoyed with this drama at the moment. they should have ended it with the couple sorting out their differences and living happily ever after...end of story..short and sweet.

amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ARJUN IS THE BEST
nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:32am | IP Logged
yes he is 2 gud
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top