want a new forum for BIG MAGIC channel (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I don't get this channel either but I will defiantly watch Sumit on net and love  to participate in discussion . Please , moderator start forum for Sumits new show " Ghar Jamai" we are eagerly waiting for him . 
I 1000 % agree with TM 
Thank you Seems for taking initiative .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7--Divya---Shwetha-designersaini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "want a new forum for BIG MAGIC channel (Page 2)" in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

designersaini

IF-Sizzlerz

designersaini

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@paulomi ye channel mere cabel pe bhi 3 din ppehle gayab hua hai...but we need a forum to discuss d latest happenings in d show n about him...epi to net pe bhi dekhe ja sakte hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7--Divya--

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by designersaini

@paulomi ye channel mere cabel pe bhi 3 din ppehle gayab hua hai...but we need a forum to discuss d latest happenings in d show n about him...epi to net pe bhi dekhe ja sakte hai
Ya you people continue,after what happened with me in this forum,Iam out of it.EmbarrassedEverytime its not possible to watch epis in net.
Well I think my words are going out of topic.Sorry for that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7--Divya--designersaini

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
1.It is surprising to me. I do not know anything about the show still I am eagerly waiting for 'Ghar jamai' just because my favorite starring it.
2.Vidya Ballan is my favourite actor. I had watched all films of her including Guru except 'Dirty Picture.'and I shall not see it. feel waste of time. I watched all her movies because got good review.
3. I do not like Sanjay Datta.Rather hate him but still watched 'Lage raho munna bhai' three times . It superb movie.and shall watch if it air on tv when I am free 
4.I had watched many Marathi Dramas to salute fabulous performance of actors though drama was average but avoided watching the shows in which my favourite actors r acting but got review that actors performance is not up to the mark and I do not like theme of drama 
5.I never believe that people watch films just to watch their favourite 
AND
6.Now a days myself is just thinking of Ghar Jamai. what will be the timing of show?It should be 8-30 . otherwise how to adjust the evening schedule. did not thing of show's quality .I am very sure that I am going to watch it from start to end . 

a)Is it' karisma' of TV serial as we watch them daily and become very closed to cast. (hitler didi is my first show which I watched on TV )
b)Is it karimsa of Sumit Vats 
OR 
c)Have I changed ?
or its forum's Karima ?

pl. mode if not possible for channel atleat have it for the shaow ghar jamai 

Edited by nutan7 - 26 April 2014 at 2:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan--Divya--designersaini

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

1.It is surprising to me. I do not know anything about the show still I am eagerly waiting for 'Ghar jamai' just because my favorite starring it.
2.Vidya Ballan is my favourite actor. I had watched all films of her including Guru except 'Dirty Picture.'and I shall not see it. feel waste of time. I watched all her movies because got good review.
3. I do not like Sanjay Datta.Rather hate him but still watched 'Lage raho munna bhai' three times . It superb movie.and shall watch if it air on tv when I am free 
4.I had watched many Marathi Dramas to salute fabulous performance of actors though drama was average but avoided watching the shows in which my favourite actors r acting but got review that actors performance is not up to the mark and I do not like theme of drama 
5.I never believe that people watch films just to watch their favourite 
AND
6.Now a days myself is just thinking of Ghar Jamai. what will be the timing of show?It should be 8-30 . otherwise how to adjust the evening schedule. did not thing of show's quality .I am very sure that I am going to watch it from start to end . 

a)Is it' karisma' of TV serial as we watch them daily and become very closed to cast. (hitler didi is my first show which I watched on TV )
b)Is it karimsa of Sumit Vats 
OR 
c)Have I changed ?
or its forum's Karima ?

pl. mode if not possible for channel atleat have it for the shaow ghar jamai 

b. for me it is karishma of sumit vats..anyway i agree with u with most of the points..for u it is vidya & for me srk..i have watched each & every movies of srk including his spl appearance films..the films which i hate were kabhi alvida & jab tak hai jaan still i watched these films 2 times only for him..about ghar jamaii what do i say?? cant explain how eagerly i am waiting..but 1 thing is for sure..let it be as usual story or spl kahani i just dont care anymore..i want to enjoy sv's acting fully..he will surely surpass every1 through his acting in the show just like how he did in HD..as of now i am happy that himani shivpuri is there in the show..she is 1 of the natural actress & my hero will bring life to the show

mods kindly arrange a forum for ghar jamai for big magic channel 

nutan7designersaini

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Plz MOD

nutan7designersaini

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i got a reply from jyoti saying we have to open a thread in suggestion forum asking for a forum..she said if we get atleast 30 likes then the admin might agree to give a forum

nutan7Nels

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I had been searching through IF for BIG MAGIC Channel-forum for quite a while now. In the process came across this thread.
I completely agree we need a new forum for the channel, since it is launching quite a few shows with cast that we all would love to see on small screen.

So please mods accept our request.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top