Oversmart and Rude Shail - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Pihu's character is very annoying and Shayl is not making it very better. I understand Gunjan's perspective in the show however,  her character is more of a super woman's character.  Why not, let someone else solve the problems instead of  Gunjan. Shayl is making her daughter's  marriage worst rather than making it better for her .
 Rachna forgot about Vihaan and now its KT... why dont they focus on  getting these two together/ married rather than focusing on the high class stupidity of Shayl and Gunjan's pushy behavior.

This is why this show is losing PRs.🀒

Originally posted by Kavi23

Pihu's character is very annoying and Shayl is not making it very better. I understand Gunjan's perspective in the show however,  her character is more of a super woman's character.  Why not, let someone else solve the problems instead of  Gunjan. Shayl is making her daughter's  marriage worst rather than making it better for her .
 Rachna forgot about Vihaan and now its KT... why dont they focus on  getting these two together/ married rather than focusing on the high class stupidity of Shayl and Gunjan's pushy behavior.

This is why this show is losing PRs.🀒

Rachna forgot about vihaan as fast as she forgot about RajeevπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope if she marry kt she doesn't forget about him like the other two.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean look at her sister what she is doing to her hubby.  I am loving how Vicky is behaving with Pihu she ask for it and so did Shail and Gunjan knocking Vicky off his feet was greatπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by marty999

Rachna forgot about vihaan as fast as she forgot about RajeevπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope if she marry kt she doesn't forget about him like the other two.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean look at her sister what she is doing to her hubby.  I am loving how Vicky is behaving with Pihu she ask for it and so did Shail and Gunjan knocking Vicky off his feet was greatπŸ‘πŸΌ
rachna is better than gunjan. at least she does not preach all to move on but she is still on same man even after getting abused like hell 🀒   she acted like emotional fool in aditya track that was never expected 🀒  am very very happy she forgot rajiv🀒  expected best ckt of sslk but he became like raji later just to show that in whole world only gunjan is good 🀒 
Some like boring I like spice.
I like girls that stick to one man it says a lot and everyone deserve a chance Mayank got one after much suffering..  Gunjan is smart and lucky smart for giving him a chance and lucky for having such a loving hubby.
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

rachna is better than gunjan. at least she does not preach all to move on but she is still on same man even after getting abused like hell 🀒   she acted like emotional fool in aditya track that was never expected 🀒  am very very happy she forgot rajiv🀒  expected best ckt of sslk but he became like raji later just to show that in whole world only gunjan is good 🀒 

Still its a boring serial like Pavitra Rishta ...

Some like boring I like spice.
Naughty girl I guess Rajiv liked spice   smart guy as someone didn't take long to fall for his broπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by milla

Naughty girl I guess Rajiv liked spice   smart guy as someone didn't take long to fall for his broπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Oh Mills no one like you but you disappeared on me
poor spice was cry baby and only boring character saved her big time . spice is indebted to boring for whole life for getting her kiddish love

I like girls that stick to one man it says a lot and everyone deserve a chance Mayank got one after much suffering..  Gunjan is smart and lucky smart for giving him a chance and lucky for having such a loving hubby.
πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well said MartyπŸ‘πŸ‘ See Mayank made mistakes but he trusted his mom that's why I don't fault him much.πŸ˜ƒ  But oh he is a wonderful hubby now and he is proving it day by dayπŸ‘πŸ‘  I love that Gunjan have loved only one man and only one man she has said I love you to it special very special.πŸ‘