Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry, if the message was blank, but I hit the submit button accidentally

Here is the post

When raju is drowning the main lead is made to stand like a statue
When it is a medical emergency she again is made to stand like a statue

Do the cvs understand an emergency.
This looks stupid. - period and I will repeat like Raju - ye stupid hai stupid hai stupid hai.

I know it is a soap but today the epi was worse than gopi 

Class is not crass.

And please do not lecture me abt remote   

I have heard it before.  I am still watching only for DVD, and I think all survivors in the audience are if I make an assumption are watching only for DVD. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i wish the evil trio to suffer hell all days of their life 
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree more. I wanted to slap jm when she stood like a statue listening to all their nonsense. And the bg music is also irritating me. I really really wants to bash her for everything. But I can't do that coz I only bash Sr.Madhu she was my favorite. She was beautiful,glamarous courageous and loved to slap others. But this jm is an ugly stupid maid. I hate her more than leela. Pls do not bash me. I am still contributing to the trp for dvd.
Betterose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima4ever

i wish the evil trio to suffer hell all days of their life 

yes, they will show them suffering for a day after we have suffered months. It was so boring to watch the slow fall of those pills. ðŸ˜¡

Thks for your comment.
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
can't agree more..waise it has stopped irritating me n makes me laugh now.!😛 a 6yr old guy is drowning n u have got all d tym to lecture each other..kaun sa doobta hua insaan listens to d instant swimming lessons.? 🤔 n d same happened today too.. d guy is dying n all r behaving lyk " ye to roz ki hi baat hai"..der is no urgency in der even in der body language or dialogs or anything..!!🥱

after y'day i learnt my lesson n watched d episode on mute today..JM's dialogs irritate me d most..dey r sooo lame..!!😳 n d last two episodes too wer very lame..!! dey r dragging it at tortoise speed..🥱

Edited by love.abhay - 9 years ago
Betterose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aan-rish

Can't agree more. I wanted to slap jm when she stood like a statue listening to all their nonsense. And the bg music is also irritating me. I really really wants to bash her for everything. But I can't do that coz I only bash Sr.Madhu she was my favorite. She was beautiful,glamarous courageous and loved to slap others. But this jm is an ugly stupid maid. I hate her more than leela. Pls do not bash me. I am still contributing to the trp for dvd.

Cannot be upset more. I feel bad that all posts nowadays are venting just my frustration.. Kaha Gaye woh din...
Betterose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love.abhay

can't agree more..waise it has stopped irritating me n makes me laugh now.!😛 a 6yr old guy is drowning n u have got all d tym to lecture each other..kaun sa doobta hua insaan listens to d instant swimming lessons.? 🤔 n d same happened today too.. d guy is dying n all r behaving lyk " ye to roz ki hi baat hai"..der is no urgency in der even in der body language or dialogs or anything..!!🥱

after y'day i learnt my lesson n watched d episode on mute today..JM's dialogs irritate me d most..dey r sooo lame..!!😳 n d last two episodes too wer very lame..!! dey r dragging it at tortoise speed..🥱

If they want to show her smart show her jumping in the pool or at least offering a life line. 
Show her responding to an emergency and calling an ambulance immediately instead of the counting lesson.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JM did that when raju was having an asthma attack and she was just standing there watching him while he dragged himself to her. Just ridiculous.
Betterose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta2728

JM did that when raju was having an asthma attack and she was just standing there watching him while he dragged himself to her. Just ridiculous.

Ya, forgot that one!!!
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you...CV's should work on JM's reflexes