Salman Khan is like Mahabharatas Karna (Pathan-Pathan Bhai-Bhai) - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Salman Khan & Karna!
Karna ne Socha na hoga ke Itihaas mei Ek Aisa din bhi aayega ๐Ÿ˜†

Now when this topic is about Pathans... I wanna know one thing... Please tell me... I guess words like "Hum" "aap" are from afghanistan, but is the language too is same, especially while speaking in any other terms with Hindi??
Originally posted by meghasingh

Now when this topic is about Pathans... I wanna know one thing... Please tell me... I guess words like "Hum" "aap" are from afghanistan, but is the language too is same, especially while speaking in any other terms with Hindi??

Nope, they r Hindi words derived from Sanskrit- the oldest written language. 

Ahum brahamasmi= hum sab me Brahma (Creator of the universe) hai. 

It became hum in Hindi. 

Aapstiya suswagatam= Aap ka swagat hai in Hindi. 

tu and tum came later.. dont know how n from where. But its Hindi too. 

Its very interesting to know the background of modern Indian languages. Sanskrit is mother of most if not all Indian languages. Urdu is mix of pastun and hindi.. lets say Hindi is a thread (grammer) and pastun words r flowers put on that thread.. and it became Urdu. I love Urdu. Its so soft on tongue and on ears.๐Ÿ˜Š But i dont much of Urdu. As Rajesh khanna said in Bavarchi.."Hindi and urdu r sisters" ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

And unlike the former, where everyone in the hall felt great unease and lowered their gaze, the later had the audience cheering and goading him on. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n she has her own auditions

some comments r so funny seriously , especially  comment from deja ,  ranjha , slum ,heinsberg   ๐Ÿ˜†

n yes sanskrit calls janani of all language  . Edited by gaymsk - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Saraa.

OMG๐Ÿ˜†Now members are discussing about Pathans๐ŸคฃTopic change lol Salman SRK fans are epic๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜†
this topic is no less than a mahabharat now ๐Ÿ˜†
Ithink the closest character salman have from Mahabharat is guess guess.. Ydhisthir. why? 
Good for nothing still he became samrat of Indraprasth... and Salman a superstar. 

Ydhi bhai  put his bhais and his wife on bet in gambling.. no respect for woman. 

Salman does also put himself on bet for his bhais. and bash women. 

When it comes down to take responsibility.. its "naro va kunjro va".. those who know what it means will understand. "shayd maine kiya hai ya phir mere driver ne... cant rem.. i had a blackout". 

Ydhisthir is called Darmraj.. Salman is called Bhai. They both dont know what  the f it means.. is it a bad word or good word. Sarcasm. 

Yudhisthir's Dharam always cost Pandavas. Salman's actions has made his father almost like blind Dhritrashtra. 

Arjun wins Draupadi as his wife.. and she only loved Arjun.. but dharamraj Ydhistir claims "maa ne bola bhiksha sab bhai baat lo" so he accept Draupadi as his wife too. Salman also treat his women as property.. and still be virgin.

They come from privileged family background.. but harmraj makes bad decisions coz hez dumf**ked and salman does it in the name of being salman and hez also dumf**ked. 

Yudhisthir stays stheer in yudh (calm in war) Salman does the same for his court cases. But they dont act when it matters.. they act when nobody is watching. 

How ironic. Bad boy of BW compared to Dharamraj Yudhisthir.. My ass. I hate yudhisthir more than salman. Which idiot put his wife on bet in gambling? 

Originally posted by Saraa.

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYou have full right to say what you want to say.
thnx saraa so swt of u! Bt some ppl here act like dey own the forum n constantly mke fun of othr mem jst becoz their fav actor n opinion didnt match wid othr mem! Dnt know how can ppl spending so mch time to bash a single actor n whoevr come to defend him was mocked by some mem here!