Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sayV

Oh Wow a lie huh ?  Gauahar has never defended him on twitter . He owns it  every single time .

owns it every time? how? 

oh my nephew unfollowed everyone... oh it was a prank. (all lies) 

when people bash Kushal, Gau defends him... I have personal experience. if she's not even confirming his prank it just shows that it's a mess created by him. the fact he even used 'v' to save himself is even more pathetic! 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 10 years ago
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whatever it is they will handle their life.I dont know y some people r soo nosy.Every relationship has ups and downs.If guashal really wants to break up they will Its their life.Yes gauhar didnt defend him on twitter but she didnt approve of the break up too.Everyone will have different perceptions that doesnt make them naive.If some people here take it in a negative way others r hoping for the positive one.When most of the people r positive and no one is bashing G here then i dont know y some people r spreading negativity.Give them space if their relationship didnt work let it be.Who r we to decide who is r8 or who is wrong knowing half facts.There is always an other side of a coin.
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, honestly stop it.!!! Enough of this..
Just leave them alone.! They aren't kids.. They don't need us to tell them what to do.! Whatever it's between them, let them sort it out.! Why the hell are we fighting over it when they aren't even saying a word about it.!

If K was at fault, G will deal with it. We are no one to sit and judge him sitting here when we dont even know what the matter is. Whatever he has done or hasn't done, G is sensible enough to deal with it. Who are we to conclude things.?

Who ever has a prb with them being together, or either of them please keep your issues out of here. We few people here are happy that they are together and we will always wish the best for them.! ❤️

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its funny how a person is judged as good or bad from his twitter activities.We take years to understand a person even when we live with them under the same roof but here he dissected ,x-rayed and scanned for each and every move on twitter . What about the times he was fighting against everyone for her ? Forget good things easily and remember ONLY bad things ? If they broke up let them live in peace atleast from now on.No need to spam hate messages to them.
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayV

Judgemental ..much ? .When Gauahar was bashed , he tweeted and blocked the person  who did it , in his live chat he clearly stated  that don't follow  me if you're going to  Hate spam me or my  LOVED ONES  .. what about the tweets that were in her support  .. umm but yeah let's  overlook it      how convenient .. Well whatever it was we are no one to judge his or her intentions , Let's just Move on ! 

all I know is that Gauahar respects love and is keeps her silence despite all the crap Kushal does whereas Kushal makes a public mockery once a month which is not right! 
Happy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

If someone is bashing Kushal, Gauahar is always the first one to stop it! here many people are yet she's silent! 

when you saw Kushal's tweets I saw how pissed you where and rightly so! he uses simplypurple's theory to cover up the mess he made and all is forgiven? 

how many time is he going to make a mockery of his relationship and we are suppose to let it go? Gauahar does not seem amused at all... she's on twitter but keeping her silence. 

He has clearly said it Ws just a prank... She will nt tweet anything abt it Cz she do not owe any explanation to anybody... He has already cleared his point and gau also agrees to that...she will nt apologies on his behalf or clarify things further...fans r nt dat too imp either...
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy003

He has clearly said it Ws just a prank... She will nt tweet anything abt it Cz she do not owe any explanation to anybody... He has already cleared his point and gau also agrees to that...she will nt apologies on his behalf or clarify things further...fans r nt dat too imp either...

I don't buy his prank at all... 

And when did Gauahar agree to that? just because Kushal said 'v' that doesnt mean anything. 

Kushal should read the story about the boy who cried wolf... 

I'm glad Gauahar hasnt tweeted about this issue or him... so not worth it! 
truleo4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys Calm down everyone!!!!!

I just wanna say...noone is here covering up for Kushal...the same way no one is here expecting a clarification frm Gauahar...

I would like to believe whatever is in front of me. Since we all don't knw the backstory, stop assuming...

Kushal tweeted abt not dating Gauahar... I believed it...didn't like it, tweeted him some really annoying tweets. 
In the morning He cleared it... I believed it too...for me the words "Trust me no one can make us apart
in his tweet says tons abt their relationship for now...

As I said, I believe wat I see...if gauahar has not tweeted anything...how can anyone come to the conclusion that she didn't like it or wheather she was a part of it??? Lets just put it to rest... Its her choice not to comment abt it...but surely none of us can tell wat is exactly going on her mind so chill...

The fact is They have not broken up...So be happy about the fact guys...😆😆 As they both say...SPREAD LOVE...❤️

Happy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I don't buy his prank at all... 

And when did Gauahar agree to that? just because Kushal said 'v' that doesnt mean anything. 

Kushal should read the story about the boy who cried wolf... 

I'm glad Gauahar hasnt tweeted about this issue or him... so not worth it! 

She has also nt denied that she Ws nt a part of d prank or she Ws unaware of it...see the point is gau is nt making it an issue...then y r we discussing it? Their bond is strong enough not to be shaken by such petite issues...
Edited by Happy003 - 10 years ago
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As a regular visitor on this forum my 2 cents...

Everybody is free to express their views,opinions,hurt,disappointment,frustrations here BUT one should know when to STOP it also.Dont stretch it too far.It creates more bitterness only.
When i read the tweet here my heart sank first...then i thought ok that relationship is done with and i can stop coming to this forum.. Then i read it was a prank. Though it didn't go down well with me i chose to believe him. And i liked that one line in his tweet "...no one can make us apart..."From that one line i like to believe that they are in a comfortable position in their relationship and have no plans to break up(at least for now 😆 )...