Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Kushal Tandon @KushalT2803  

Gm guys chil guys my account is not hacked it's was me was jus pulling u all as to c how u all react to this coz are Vedio is of a break up

Kushal Tandon @KushalT2803  

I know u all love us very much and trust me no one can make us apart .U guys truly love us that's wat v wanted to c the reaction for Vedio

Now I wonder if I was just good at guessing or he used that excuse. Guess we'll never know.

OK hv been away frm all d action nd Thank God!

My impression is dat he was really playing a prank nd der was nothing serious in his tweet, but a very sadistic prank to play on fans nd IMO it's abt time his fans play a prank on him nd give him back in his own coin, for d stress dat he puts his fans thru.😆

And secondly no way is G even remotely part of d prank...she is tooo concerned abt ppl nd her fans to ever do tht. Also it's sooo not G nd I am sure she's not amused either...but I hope K clarified it wid her ASAP nd did not put her thru d same stress.

Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
Happy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

OK hv been frm all d action nd Thank God!

My impression is dat he was really playing a prank nd der was nothing serious in his tweet, but a very sadistic prank to play on fans nd IMO it's abt time his fans play a prank on him nd give him back in his own coin, for d stress dat he puts his fans thru.😆

And secondly no way is G even remotely part of d prank...she is tooo concerned abt ppl nd her fans to ever do tht. Also it's sooo not G nd I am sure she's not amused either...but I hope K clarified it wid her ASAP nd did not put her thru d same stress.

cmon guys read his tweet , he has clearly said "U guys truly love us that's wat v wanted to c the reaction for Vedio...it means gau was aware of the prank,,,, no way he is gonna do that without informing gau about it,,,,

dnt expct gau to clarify thngs,,
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Happy003

cmon guys read his tweet , he has clearly said "U guys truly love us that's wat v wanted to c the reaction for Vedio...it means gau was aware of the prank,,,, no way he is gonna do that without informing gau about it,,,,

dnt expct gau to clarify thngs,,

Whoa seriously? 😲

I think he shldn't tweet on G's behalf...she's quite capable of tweeting herself. Anyways if I say anything more, it's bound to be taken in d wrong way, so I'll leave it as it is...but it's totally unfair to drag G into it, just to justify K.
AR2015 thumbnail
Kushal Tandon's Break Up: A Prank On Fans

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kushal-tandon-s-break-prank-fans/
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Last night kushal gave us a heart attack :( bt my question is Y to test Fan reaction? Did't he know Gaushal is soo famouus and we love them , Fans are not jokers jab Chahe jo marzi keh do !
AR2015 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Happy003 thumbnail

Exclusive: Celeb couple wedding?Before you take this serious it's all light fun to promote the video :) @KushalT2803 pic.twitter.com/uqSlMFSyEi

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink
Happy003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Whoa seriously? 😲

I think he shldn't tweet on G's behalf...she's quite capable of tweeting herself. Anyways if I say anything more, it's bound to be taken in d wrong way, so I'll leave it as it is...but it's totally unfair to drag G into it, just to justify K.

So what do you want now?  he should apologies? if gau has any problem with that she can deal with it,,,,,i am not covering up kushal,,,i know last nite event doesnt reflect good on his image,,,bt still they are mature people,,

and if someone still objects they can unfollow him...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rahat doesnt promote his albums like this (I'm actually a huge fan)... this is Kushal's way to stay relevant? 
anyways it's lame... 
Happy003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Rahat doesnt promote his albums like this (I'm actually a huge fan)... this is Kushal's way to stay relevant? 

anyways it's lame... 

rahat is nt d producer of the song,,,,and kushal doesn't need to do such thngs to stay in limelight,,,, there is no point taking this thng further,,,, so lets just keep calm and love gaushal