Sports/Cricket

The IFPL - India Forum's Premier League: Join The Game!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

A     b i g  welcome to every single person reading this! As the IPL season is warming up, so are our players. How can fans be left behind? We at Crazy Creatives have came up with a month long game for such fans found at India-Forums! 

Okay, that's it. Cutting the formality now, welcome everyone!   So.   p o r t s .  
r i c k e t .   P L .   Yes, Indian Premier League season is here once again and with that, Crazy Creatives provide you a platform where you can play as well! What happens when the family gathers to watch cricket and cheer for their favorite sports team and sportsman? Yea, it's definitely fun. So, how can we let you lot just sit & watch? You might as well join in! 

Here's introducing

Basically, it's a very simple, doable and fun game. Yes, it will get challenging as you surpass the rounds. But, again, doable. 

[General Pointers - Rules]

There will be 5 rounds in total. 

Only 6 teams are allowed. 

Each team will have the support of one CC member. 
Point to be noted: The CC member will NOT be playing the game actively. They are merely allotted to the team so that in case of a question or an issue, they are available for help. Also, they will ensure the rules of each round are being followed. 

This CC team will consist of Pooja (-RD-), Saraa (DeviatedTesoro.), Nabila (18shabbo), Vithya (supercool03), Preet (-.Aphrodite.-), and Tanu (BilliCat.) 

The rounds will be, obviously, revolved around sports (it is generalized to a set of sports selected upon by the CC team, instead of keeping it limited to cricket). 

Each round will have a task which will require team members to work together and bring out their best creative sight forth.

With each new round, any one team will be eliminated as well. When the new round is posted, results for previous round will be announced so teams know whether or not they have won themselves a spot in next round. 

Judging will be by a set of jury members - non CC members so as to eliminate any biases. This applies to all rounds, except for the final round. 

If you want to participate, all you have to do is sign yourself up by replying on this thread! 

For further questions about the game, feel free to ask on this thread itself! Or, you are more than welcome to wait it out till the rounds are posted. Your answer might already be answered there (; 

There is limited space! Grab a seat if you'd like to play! First come, first serve Big smile We are only accepting __ members.

Kindly only volunteer if you are SURE you will be available for ALL of May!! If you know you have other priorities, it'd be best to leave the spot for someone else Embarrassed 

Prize: well, won'y you just have to play it and find out for yourself Wink 

Registration Closes:  28th April, 2014 12:00 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Timing)

Final list of members will be posted on 29th April, 2014 on this same thread along with their CC team captain name & their team name.

Round 1 will then begin on May 1st, 2014

Here's us signing off with hoping to see many excited and volunteering!

L ,

Credits: Graphics - Crazyboy.-HD-

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 23 April 2014 at 4:03pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Naz.Karam--Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabadMaghinallsKaran_TaaReyAngel-Jot.BilliCat.hinzDeviatedTesoro.-RD-supercool3BubblyRApoorvaFanforever_youngsuji5-Amanat-..Athena..sheroo90001chilly-Cutyeesscomp32_Ridz_pinkpearl5-.Aphrodite.--BlueEyes--Ocean.eyes-Nichuss-Orchid--.SapnokiRani-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The IFPL - India Forum's Premier League: Join The Game!" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting...good luck to everyone who signs up to play this gameTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Angel-Jot.BilliCat.hinzpinkpearl5ARIANA_

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Great initiative, CrazyCreatives. Big smile Pretty thread too. Clap
I'd love to participate but I'm sorry I can't...as I have exams approaching in the first week of May. Embarrassed 

So wish I could. Ouch

No worries though. Smile Good luck to everyone whose participating...may the best one win. Star

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 23 April 2014 at 4:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

I'd like to sign up please :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-..Athena..pinkpearl5

sheroo9000

IF-Sizzlerz

sheroo9000

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I won't let this one go...I'm signing up...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyBoy-.Hd.--Araina-..Athena..pinkpearl5

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
YAY! Can't wait for it to startHugHug Sign up people!

-Araina-

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Coolbie

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz c'mon sign up peeps.
U will enjoy this.

-Araina-

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
What kinds of task will be there?
I can only decide if i know what kinds of tasks will be there.

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top