Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb.glad that kushi hasnt aborted d child.but y her behavior is so.feelin pity for her.d way she said i will do as u say like others  was so touchy.she is after all d puppet of shashi.
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lazy you are mastering every genre.
This was a cool episodes, although Khushi's truth is out and our main villain is behind the bar there is this lingering feeling that there is still more, you being punctual is also a new thing, will be waiting for next update.
anuarshi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont knw wat to say khushi behaving so calm n der both pain.im shocked aman in dis mission😲
kkyajo thumbnail
wonderful update...loved it 😊
sheshnag1952 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a NICE UPDATE. arnav is confused about his feelings for khushi. anjali is a strong woman. she took every thing in and even supporting arnav even though her lose is great too. khushi i guess has become indifferent towards life. aman oh my god is a big revelation. he working for shashi is something that is a blow again to arnav. i really feel sorry for arnav. what has the future in store for him. will wait for the next update
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well... more and more surprises... aman too...
well that must have been another blow for arnav...all the people he closely trusted with... everything was manipulated...
and khushis stance is like a person who has lost everything...
I cant wait for the next chapter
and congratz on the new thread...
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed reading this update. It was totally unexpected. .. khushi's reaction was sooo different n poor Arnav is sooo confused.
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...
⭐️
khushi did wrong but she was used by shashi...

cant Arnav, understand this part.. khushi is totally shattered behaving like a robot...

looking forward
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for timely update🤗

The update is fantastic.😃 This is a totally thrilling FF. Full of shocks.

Thank God the baby is safe.Khushi did'nt harm the baby. This is the only good thing Khushi did for Arnav.

Arnav is the sane one between him and Khushi. His behavior with Khushi is justified.

But Khushi is like a puzzle.😕  Her behavior is totally shocking.😲After destroying Arnav completely; and coming to know that he is innocent; Khushi is not blaming herself. Khushi is not feeling guilty or scared to face Arnav. 😕

Please update quickly.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav is broken..🥺 And Khushi seems to be a much different person.. Their baby is still there, I always knew... She seems depressed and too tired with life... 😭 I know she was wrong all along but that was coz she was in bad company.. 😵 Aman involved in this too.. Im glad Arnav chose to come clean with Anjali... No more secrets..
Edited by mishti_17 - 10 years ago