TKF CC #75 [IO] Goodbyes & New beginnings - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
People on Forum are saying Anwar and his Mom r interested in Sanams Dhaba..So they will call off Nikaah...

Sanam will reopen Dhaba ????
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maha70

People on Forum are saying Anwar and his Mom r interested in Sanams Dhaba..So they will call off Nikaah...

Sanam will reopen Dhaba ????

I skipped all the Anwar scenes cause he's annoying, does he want the Dhaba ? I thought he was rich already πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maha thats a silly reason to call off wedding.. however such greedy people exist
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yes i also love them more and only this couple only πŸ˜³  
I think I love KABHI more then u all ppl here  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Haha so rude πŸ€” πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yaa its depressing πŸ˜­ πŸ˜”
But I will be very happy that today my friend told me that she get autograph of SJ personally for me with my name mention on it πŸ˜³   πŸ₯³

Lol did she also tell her that you call her Stylish Jyotilicious and did she get scared and run for the hills ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhiholic

i know right.. but there's a big difference... this is one in CC section thats why you can say so but originally this thread wasnt for such discussions.. better to change the name of the CC.. this CC's purpose to talk about KaBhi & chatting that doesnt mean we will chat anything & everything we want just because we are allowed.. my & many others primary reason to join this Thread is just to discuss KaBhi related stuff not anything that are just opposite of them.. i don see the need to post when i see such discussion... already CC got Two formal warning cause none is becoming strict here... if everyone posts keeping simple rule then all warnings can be avoided because just a silly topics/comments can be the only reason of getting shut

Just clarify the main reason we wanted the thread moved is so that we could discuss what ever we wanted not just KaBhi because after many threads together we are all friends so we do talk about other stuff besides fangirling over KaBhi, everyone's allowed to discuss what they want , of course some topics are controversial and are better left unsaid but I think by now everyone here knows what they can post or can't. The warnings were because of silly issues and we'll surely try to avoid getting in trouble again πŸ˜†
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Peeves.

Just clarify the main reason we wanted the thread moved is so that we could discuss what ever we wanted not just KaBhi because after many threads together we are all friends so we do talk about other stuff besides fangirling over KaBhi, everyone's allowed to discuss what they want , of course some topics are controversial and are better left unsaid but I think by now everyone here knows what they can post or can't. The warnings were because of silly issues and we'll surely try to avoid getting in trouble againπŸ˜†

lol thats true.. but see i can understand the chatting thing which everyone does.. but the issue is different when other couple is discussed.. not everyone can ignore the discussion and one hateful comment against the couple can cause the whole cc.. i am fine if everyone is okay with that lol.. but one thing will see most of the reasons for closing topics or getting thread shut or getting WL are silly... i don think anyone will like to see me discussing RaqBhi here πŸ˜†

I skipped all the Anwar scenes cause he's annoying, does he want the Dhaba ? I thought he was rich already πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Me too I skipped Anwar scenes  like how we used to skipp SM scenes...πŸ˜† What happened to  Dilshads property.?????
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Lol did she also tell her that you call her Stylish Jyotilicious and did she get scared and run for the hills ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Divu πŸ€”  I call her only Stylish Jyoti only πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† not Jyotilicious πŸ˜†
Wow Divu u suggested a new name for here also πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Andf why would she run infact she will be proud that I said this abt her😳
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Haha so rude πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Its my love saying Divu πŸ˜³
And u also know that I love KABHI more then anyone πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†