Kangana: Actors boycotted/ganged up on me. Aamir & ABSr inspire me - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhayaliPulao

don't remember reading a single of her recent few interviews without the mention of her being bullied and her writing queen dialogues!

But if all the male actors can boast about thier 100CR films and awards and what not via PR and other sources. Then why not a woman get her creative due? Besides, she always gave full credit to the original writer, but her creative input was quite brilliant as we have all seen the final product. And honestly, if someone if candid then they're criticized and if they're diplomatic they're boring/fake. So I guess it's never a win-win for anyone, eepcially a woman working in BW.
I understand that you all love her suddenly because of Queen but she's really sketchy and weird as a person. She was dating Aditya Pancholi even though he was married and she said she doesn't mind if her man has sex with another woman. If that doesn't make someone sketchy I don't know what does! Edited by Parko - 9 years ago
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

finally kangna speaks up against baba, bhai and zakhmi

Dude Sallu stood up for her and they were FWB don't think she is talking about him. As for Sanju his ass is rotting in Jail so I guess she got the last laugh 😆
Originally posted by wat_up

Even Salman supports her to this date and praised her in queen and she mentioned it, anyways aamir should work with her since hes praising her!! 

I assume she is going to work with amitabh and Amir in future hence this praises😛
Originally posted by MocoCoco

But if all the male actors can boast about thier 100CR films and awards and what not via PR and other sources. Then why not a woman get her creative due? Besides, she always gave full credit to the original writer, but her creative input was quite brilliant as we have all seen the final product. And honestly, if someone if candid then they're criticized and if they're diplomatic they're boring/fake. So I guess it's never a win-win for anyone, eepcially a woman working in BW.

its NOT about man v/s woman n she can be candid in one or two interviews. but if you keep bringing it up every time, then the intention is clear. also considering how rough her journey was, its only natural for her to keep talking about it to get noticed n get the much deserved credit. but she talks about how her life and liking is not just limited to bollywood, and she doesn't care about what others do and then does the very same thing. 

Originally posted by TexanHolden

stop acting like you are victimized. The world is a nasty place. suck it up. 

Discrimination is a serious issue and need to be discussed. She has sucked it up all this time and now she is sharing as she has attained success. I think it's nice to know that she felt ganged up on by men. It happens in the best of places!
Originally posted by KhayaliPulao

but she talks about how her life and liking is not just limited to bollywood, and she doesn't care about what others do and then does the very same thing. 

Did she specify what she does not care about that others do? Nobody will give you credit if you don't take it...especially if you are in a macho male-dominated industry...sometimes one needs to blow their own trumpet. If she gets the same questions, she is going to give the same answer right. Also, this is good PR. She will get the support she needs from audience.

I have always wondered why she gets ignored by the industry...she got national awards, she gave many hits, does interesting work, has good fashion sense...phir bhi the industry mocks her only! I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but from a public view all I see is that her work gets ignored!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 9 years ago
Krish 3 was not very good. 

Originally posted by Parko

I understand that you all love her suddenly because of Queen but she's really sketchy and weird as a person. She was dating Aditya Pancholi even though he was married and she said she doesn't mind if her man has sex with another woman. If that doesn't make someone sketchy I don't know what does!

😆😆

I love how this forum loves an actor only after their film is a success. Almost everyone is all praise for everything she says and does because of Queen. It's nice to see original members like you and on the first page who told Kangana to suck it up. 😆

It gets boring when you hear only praises for an actor. 
Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

😆😆

I love how this forum loves an actor only after their film is a success. Almost everyone is all praise for everything she says and does because of Queen. It's nice to see original members like you and on the first page who told Kangana to shut up. It gets boring when you hear only praises for an actor. 

But isn't it natural to love an actor after they do some good work...We don't know them personally...so of course their work will get them more and more fans...and once an actor gets noticed for movies...then people start noticing other things like off screen behavior or interviews and form their opinion on that...

Do u think if Shahrukh or Salman or Kareena had not given good movies anyone would be their fan...they would have just disappeared like so many others...so if the forum members become fans of successful actors ...i am not surprised...