Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Prarthana7

stunning update...
Da way she got her marriage proposal...aww i mean o didnt xpct it at ol...
It ws really nice...
I thnk he wil tell her dat he wants to marry her...
Wil wrap up dis week only...!!!dats great..
Thnx for da PM..
Wil b waiting..
B happy..!

m glad u liked it...
will PM u when m done wid the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
Piya1702 thumbnail

Chapter - 5

N i fell into his eyes...yet i couldnt feel what was in there...
I was soo close to him,yet i couldnt understand what his eyes were saying...He looked into mine,n then released my face...
Breaking the Ice that had formed between us in the past few mins he spoke,"How r u now Sanyu...hows life??i havent been in touch with u after that farewell night...wassup nowdays with u...r u ok??"

I could feel the ease with which he spoke all this to me...i wish i had the courage to speak up...gathering all my confidence,i spoke finally that i have done my masters n am in search of a good job now...he gave an assuring smile n replied that i shouldnt be worried for it n that i will get a good one soon!!!

ok..so now the air there was geting familiar...the dim light was somewhat less scary now...i could feel ease in the convo i was having with him...So finally without wasting much time,he came to the point...he sounded a lil less confident when he spoke "Well,u know why we r here at this moment,right??" ..i nodded in approval of his question...
He proceeded towards the swing n sat there...gazing towards the sky he spoke "can u see those stars??we can see them all rather close to eachother from here...yet in reality they r many light-years away from eachother" ...i just gazed him n then back to the stars,trying to understand the depth of his words...he always amazed me the way he spoke so much in a few words...this star situation was also one such peice...

He spoke again "I know we have been sent here,to make a deciesion regarding our future being togather...see,i love n respect my parents a lot..since childhood they have pampered me a lot..n if now they want something from me,i cant backout...i dont have a choice,i have to marry the girl of their choice...n they think me being married to u will be perfect for my future!!!i cant deny them...but think about it,u have been my classmate since so many years...yet there wasnt any connection between us...or was there???atmost there was some kinda friendship in the end..but thats it...nothing more than it...do u still think there can be anything more than that between us??see,i dont have a choice,i will have to do the way my parent says...but u,i know u have the choice,n its better u should think about whatever i have said n then give ur answer...coz u have ur whole life at stake for it!!!" He had spoken so much in such a less time...He sounded serious too...

But this convo left me in a state of confusion...Yeah i had never imagined i could ever be his wifey,but was i not happy at thought of it???..Just the thought of it brought me goosebumps...yet each n every word of whtever he had said was making sense to me...n now i understood why he spoke about those stars - to make me realise that we may seem that we r similar or closer to eachother,but actually me n him r poles apart in every way...this situation of mine wasnt lettin me conclude anything...but of one thing i was sure - that he didnt had any kinda affectionate feelings for me...but yeah he did cared for me!!!

He was about to speak once again to me,but just then panditji came upstairs and asked us to get back downstairs now...we looked at eachother,my eyes met Randhir's...n now i could understand what his eyes were saying...no they were not asking to say not to marry him...they were just saying to think deeply of whatever he has said,n then give the answer...

We came back to where everyone was waiting for us...all were having a loving smile on their face...I could see tears of hope in my mom's eyes!!!So did i have a choice of saying no n dishearten not just myself,but my mom as well??No i couldnt break her heart anymore..but then,whatever Randhir had said,was true too!!or was there any way that love could happen between us even now??

Piya1702 thumbnail
Last Chapter...

Chapter - 6

I was sure Randhir had never loved me,n i was confused weather to say yes or no...but the smile on my mom's face was something i could die for...n so i decieded,n said yes for the marriage!!!i dint had the courage to even meet eyes with Randhir after i had said yes!!
No it was not bcoz of shyness of getting married,but rather the guilt of saying yes to be married to him,even after knowing he dint loved me...
Our marriage took place n was a grand event totally organised by the shekhawats...I became their Bahu n moved to the Shekhawat's mansion...On the very 1st nite of our marriage itself,Randhir made it clear to me that i have no place in his heart!
Rather the tiny space that i had in his heart(of being his friend) was also gone now!!Well this hadnt came to me as a shock as well...i knew Randhir isnt happy wid my deciesion of Marriage to him!!!Days passed,we lived like strangers in our room,though to the world we were perfectly happily married!!

After 3 years,just a week before the hospital scene(in Sanyu's memory-lane itself)
I tried my best to keep all happy...n to an extent i had managed to do so as well...Renuka aunty n Harsh uncle loved me like their own daughter..And even Randhir's attitude has softened towards me since last few days!!

Tonight was a wedding at another town around 50kms away from our place ..All members of our family,except me n renuka aunty,had gone to the wedding..I was sitting in my room,lost in my own dream world..all of a sudden i heard Renuka aunty's painful shreik/voice...i rushed to see what has happened...Aunty had slipped from the top of stairs n landed till the bottom one...badly hurt,blood was flooding everywhere around her!!
I was in shock...what to do now...but no I couldnt panic now...I had to take some action...I shouted the driver to takeout car...n called Randhir n informed him to rush back directly to the hospital...I took Renuka aunty to the hospital...the doc informed that huge blood-loss has occured n the blood we needed was unavailable there!!
I inquired about  aunty's blood group...it turned out to be same as mine...i offered to give blood to her!!The blood was given to her,n thus her condition started improving!!
All the family members arrieved at the hospital...Randhir was very tensed and upset...Doc told all that aunty is out-of-danger now n if blood wasnt provided in time,it could have been fatal for her...We all felt relieved...
I moved to the other corridor n wiped my silent tears there!!
Randhir came to me there...Teary-eyed he approached to me while i stared to him blank-faced!!
"i know i havent been good to u ever...yet u saved the one who is most precious to me!!! I dont have words to thank u enough Sanyu!!,he said...n then the most unexpected thing happened - Randhir hugged me n cried - n i hugged back n cried as well...

On the day of the hospital scene
Early morning Randhir woked me up n asked me to get ready for the road trip...it was dark outside,the dawn hadnt broken yet..he told me we'll reach the point before sunrise!!!I asked him,"where are we going??"  ... "well thats a surprise actually" Randhir winked at me saying this...
I could see the change in him after that hug we had in hospital corridor..n since a couple of days he was hinting me he wants to confess something..
We went for the road trip in Randhir's car,n since it wasnt even sunrise yet,i fell asleep wid my head on Randhir's shoulder...
Light breeze kissed my faced n i was loving every bit of it!!!Finally the breaks screeched n i woke up!!!

wow what a surprise did Randhir gave to me...Lonavala...yes thats the place where it began!!
lonavala in the dark is an absolutely diffrent scenario...Mostly people gather at the open place where we had parked our car) n have booze parties!!!

I came out of the car n started walking towards the Valley...A faint light had filled the sky just before the dawn,n it was a mesmerising veiw altogather!!Randhir was parking the car n was taking out the flowers that he had hidden from me!!I walked,n reached the point from where Randhir had saved me from falling...I closed my eyes to re-collect the moments i had there with Randhir...

Suddenly from nowhere,i heard a car was approaching towards me...Randhir shouted my name n so i turned around n saw him rushing towards me(with a bunch of red roses in his hands)...n Phew!!Banggg...the car hit me!!!i still could her a faint shreik from away...
I felt i m in the air...or was I??yeah i fell off from the cliff...

Back to the hospital scene...
I tried to open my eyes as i couldnt resist Randhir's presence by my side...I opened my eyes n saw Randhir by my side..Tears were dripping down his face!!He looked like a small kid who is crying as he lost his teddy bear!!!
By his side,stood Mom,n Renuka aunty n Harsh uncle...alll of them were teary eyed...I tried to assure them that m Ok...but ended-up giving a sad smile bcoz of the injuries...yeah i was badly hurt...very very severe damages were there..
Randhir held both my hands in his,n kissed them...my heart really skipped a beat...he moved n came very closed to me,cupped my face,n said "u mean the world to me...u r that star of my life,who always guided me to the right path,yet i had never appreciated"
"i Just wanna confess one thing,M deeply n madly in love with u Sanyu...I LOVE U" he said this to me,tears trickling down his cheek..
For a moment i felt world has stopped for me...i was amazed at what Randhir had said,it really was unexpected at such a situation!!
Gaining back my senses,i signalled him to sit on my bed near my head...he sat there, n i moved my head into his lap...I was startin to feel an uneasy silence within me...could hear my heartbeat n breath as well now!!!
Randhir covered his arms over me(like a hug)...oh they felt so warm... i was loving it more n more...yet the scary silence within me was growing every second...
I couldnt bear the thought of being away from Randhir...N he was white-faced now,highly scared of losing me...A tear trickled from his cheek n landed on my lips...I closed my eyes to save that moment in me forever..n even after life is over...Till the eternity...
N now i could feel my heartbeat fading-off...n then i found the ultimate silence within my soul...
And In His Arms,I found Solace...

End

P.S. - There is a moral of this story actually!
Moral - "dont take forever to realise ur love...love is forever,but the lover may not be!!"
In this story,Randhir n Sanyu had known eachother since soo many years...but by the time they realised they r in love with eachother,fate brought them on the track of being parted from eachother forever!!

Edited by Piya1702 - 9 years ago
fairy2410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg
u made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ
just luved it 
awsm work piya di๐Ÿ‘
Edited by fairy2410 - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful last part
Cant beloved it ended on such a bad note
Can't wait to read more of your work
SWA1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg its so sad!!! but they realised love rt??? thats important!!! most people didnt realise that; some others didnt admit it eventhough they realise it!!!!
anyway its nice read your works!!!!
namya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow !! Read all the parts
It's amazing ...loved it 
๐Ÿ˜Š
Piya1702 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairy2410

omg

u made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ
just luved it 
awsm work piya di๐Ÿ‘

M glad u like it farheen ๐Ÿ˜Š
its complete now...
MDKSSM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never ever delay to confess ur love to ur loved one before its to late thnx alot for this story
Piya1702 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWA1992

omg its so sad!!! but they realised love rt??? thats important!!! most people didnt realise that; some others didnt admit it eventhough they realise it!!!!
anyway its nice read your works!!!!

M glad u liked it.